You know, there is nothing stopping 65,788,583 voters from writing in a vote for "her" in 2020

You know, there is nothing stopping 65,788,583 voters from writing in a vote for "her" in 2020.

This would show the world the people really want Hillary. A true popular vote from a candidate not even on the ballot. It would be epic.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She’d still lose

It's too late to get a new candidate that will win 2020 for the Dems
Someone's already payed up to be next
It will be Hillary again

Its ok to dream about a Rapists wife Potus. (Or fem. Puta?)

Less illegal immigrants, maybe better security at polling stations, you know? Non corrupt shit.

sweaty, do we still not have the illegal vote count yet?

Why do leftist ignore the fact she rigged the DNC?

could illegal immigrants even spell "Hillary"?

If democrats would ever allow Hillary to run again its because they have brain damage. She has two major defeats already, she simply cannot run again and is politically finished.
Trump might still use her because he needs an enemy to blame but thats it.

I love this idea. Meme magic elected Donald Trump, why can't it elect Hillary Clinton?

Because they only care if their "team" wins.

because shareblue cant harness memetry

I want her to run again so badly. It'd be so epic to have her tearing down all of the other dems and then getting beaten by kamala harris. Hillary might go on record about how much she hates blacks after that. I think they actually would off bill for a few % bump.

The Left can’t meme

>You know, there is nothing stopping 65,788,583 voters from writing in a vote for "her" in 2020.
this, but replace 'her' with 'ron paul'

>every liberal writes her
>Trump wins because everyone did a retarded write in
We need to meme this and make it a reality

If you fellas dont abuse this concept to waste leftists votes during the 2020 election you're retareded

Write "HER" in 2020.

>shills so desperate they don't even include Trump's count anymore

Today I will remind them

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
>In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
>Turnout (of Registered Voters)
>2016 General Election 3,544,115 69.5%

>69.5% of 144% of the total voters is 100.08% of the voting population in LA
>100.08% of people voted
>100.08%

pf k

I realize you're probably just trolling, but since there are still a lot of deluded people who believe this shit (including some I know IRL), the answer is, it will NEVER happen.

1. People hate her.
2. She had literally EVERY conceivable advantage -- media, money, vote rigging -- and she STILL lost.
3. See number 1.

Look, m8, we get the picture.
You just want to suck the stinky cheese from her shrivelled old tits.
But it isn't going to happen.
Neither are 65 million nig-nogs and faggots going to vote for "her" in 2020. Both will remain fantasies of yours.
Deal with it.

That's a really good idea user, I'm sure the running Democrat would support it too. Good luck and I hope you win!

But even if she got 10% of write in votes, it would send a message. And the image is most important.

And she'd STILL lose!

Is everyone retarded? I support OP's plan. Split the vote. Create confusion. When did Sup Forums become stupid? Are you all from Reddit?

Kuru

I actually wholeheartedly support this.

It would be a boon to the Republicans if Dems were stupid enough to try to push Hillary again in 2020.

He.

Fucking.

Won.

Are you a mentally ill fag?

She's been vanquished forever.

>It would be epic.
a write in would only be epic if Rick Astley won,
fuck that woman, Democrats are going to Run Lyndon Larouche, it's their only chance

And what's stopping all of us from writing in Vermin Supreme?

So Mexico AND China would vote? The Russians are a given

>he didn't win the popular vote
IMPEACH!!!

Ponies for EVERYONE!

But then ide get my race war.

I think that's a great idea. Prop up Hillary as the true populist she was. It was #HerTurn and she should get the vote regardless of who the democrats run

Hi glen

"But voters in York County also typed in the names of candidates who had been in the running for the top office earlier this year. Bernie Sanders was one. The Democrat, who lost to Hillary Clinton in the primary, received at least 533 write-in votes. (Some of those included unusual spellings, such as Bernie Saners and Burnie Sanders.)"

thanks leaf

Kek

They'd blame it on the Russians.

it would be epic,
to see you faggots waste all that effort and still not realize how the fucking electoral college works
failures.

/Thread

>We need to meme this and make it a reality
werent people trying that with bernie?

That Bitch is going to Prison!!

I'm from reddit and I'm pleasantly surprised to see, that there are some liberals on this website. I'm so sorry I thought you were Nazis.

>65,788,583

You are assuming that that all of them can write OP.

i am sure there will be plenty of dems to assist them.

>THIS

It's mike, but yeah seriously what would be a funnier meme president? I want a pony to ride to work.

Nick Merrill, what a fucking idiot
you dont have a chance but dropping NIck, would increase your odds x100

still lose though

This is now a tragedy thread

>You know, there is nothing stopping 65,788,583 voters from writing in a vote for "her" in 2020.
Except that they won't. That and not all ballots have a write in.

Also, you'd have to prove 65,788,583 would write her name in.

>This would show the world the people really want Hillary.
If people wanted Hillary, why didn't she win?

>A true popular vote from a candidate not even on the ballot.
And therefore not eligible for the presidency.

>It would be epic.
In what way?

>could illegal immigrants even spell "Hillary"?
Can illegal immigrants even spell?

>Write "HER" in 2020.
Thus disqualifying their vote.

>But even if she got 10% of write in votes, it would send a message.
Which would be?

>And the image is most important.
So she'd still lose? Again.

>"But voters in York County also typed in the names of candidates who had been in the running for the top office earlier this year. Bernie Sanders was one. The Democrat, who lost to Hillary Clinton in the primary, received at least 533 write-in votes. (Some of those included unusual spellings, such as Bernie Saners and Burnie Sanders.)"
So Democrats voting for a communist jew are fucking stupid?

>i am sure there will be plenty of dems to assist them.
And fix the votes.

Well besides the electoral college and all.

Most of them will be deported by then.

>Most of them will be deported by then.
Really, how?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

So....you don't actually have an answer to my question? Okay.

Exactly what I expected out of an anti-White Republican.

>Oh I love massive non-White immigration! Just as long as it's legal! Please, don't call me a racist though!

LOL PLEASE DO IT
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE
PLEASE
>PLEASE

>commoncorespeak

Shoot it.

I fully support your effort to do this.

Because they don't actually care what their party does as long as it is in power. I think its insane as well, H.A Goodman is a Bernie bro that talks extensively about her corruption, he does a really good job, of doing what the MSM used to do before the Democratic party bought and paid them.

Also if CNN doesn't say she did anything wrong then leftist won't believe it.

>Shoot it.
How will you do that when you Republicans give up your firearms to avoid being called a racist since non-Whites die more to firearms than Whites?

Ya dumb asses that want Hillary go ahead you'd be signing your death warrant. Ever heard of Agenda 21? Guess not.

Yeah yeah wretched stinky beast is a real winner if she can steal 12 states.

lol

Yes this campaign should happen

I fully support people wasting their time with a dumb write in.

Seriously we need to trick the normies with this hard.

Nothing is stopping everyone in america from writing in a vote for Donald trump in 2020, doesn't mean it will happen.

Kek's will was to not make Hillary President, and save the American people and in turn the world from her horrendous acts of corruption, thievery and murder, she would have committed as President.

Also the left can't meme and have zero understanding of how to harness the power of meme magic

She's gonna die from natural causes before 2020, but if you snowflakes want to write her name in, go right ahead.

I hope to god she runs again, that speech she gave after she lost was so perfect. She was like a whipped dog, and you could tell just from her voice, she wanted it so bad she could taste it, and it just wasn't enough. Remember when Nigel Farrage went in front of that EU cuck and just completely BTFO everyone in the room? The look on that cuck's face that clear, "N-no one has ever talked at me like this before!!!" Was pure gold. When I voted for Trump, I did so with the hope that he would do the same to the assholes who have been ruining this country for decades. He gave me that with Hillary Clinton, and that's why I'm thankful this thanksgiving.

I hate Hillary but that isn't her. If you showed the whole image the Getty catalog number says it's some local politician. But yes fuck Hillary I hope she rots.

Your Autism is blinding you user.
Do you really thing 65 Million people would take the time to do that?

She lost the popular vote, faggots. People who are not citizens cannot legally vote. Votes by dead people don't count either. You voted twice? Second or third or so on votes don't count. Deal with it.

Yeah except the people really don't want Hillary. She was the only candidate worse than Trump.

Hillary, I thought you were banned from Sup Forums.

But 20 million of those will be back in Mexico by 2020 and another 10 million probably already an hero'd

>When the first post is the best post

It's like gambling, sure you may win a big payout, but you can always bet that the house will win.

That would require the left being able to meme

SAY IT AFTER ME
"MADAME PRESIDENT" :DDDDDDD

Have a (you) you whore.

Even if all of those votes were legitimate, she still didn't win the popular vote. For that, someone would have to win the majority of votes (>50%) and no one won the majority of votes in the 2016 election. Hillary had a slight plurality over Trump.

Maybe the voters will actually show up next time. Pic related. Clinton fans don't even have a clue about Trump's purpose. Perhaps they fell asleep during Political Science 101. Here's how the president-congress cycle works:
> candidates for president make promises
> voters choose candidate
> voters find out president can't keep promises, because usually the things he promises are done by congress
> voters elect other party to congress at the mid-terms
> by the end of president's second term, congress is fully the other party
Now watch what happens. The Democrats are going to actually win a few seats in congress in 2018, because they are "outraged" by Trump, so more of them will show up to vote at the mid-terms. That is Trump's purpose, to restore some balance to congress.
> repeat the cycle

Epically gay.

I hope she'll does it again though. Meaning she screws here primary opponents via DNC again then goes with "it is time for a vagina" political message.

ok but ID is required and non-americans can't vote
>tfw shillary loses half of her votes

Go ahead piss away your vote on someone who somehow managed to be enough of a fuckup to lose an election despite having the popular vote and isn't even on the ballot.

Then come back crying begging to know how he won again. Well be happy to explain it to you when we're done celebrating.