twitter.com/yukki_precure/status/808348129128955904
netsea.jp/shop/349007/kc-1222-yoyaku5
netsea.jp/shop/349007/kc-1222-yoyaku6
netsea.jp/shop/349007/kc-1222-yoyaku7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maho is trash

>2016 #1 best seller (girls toys)
Mofurun too stronk

>Sorry, we can't deliver this item to your area.
Just fucking end me.

Use forwarder shipping. That's how I got my prechan mirror

In your opinion, is it better for magical girls to get their super form upgrades near the end of the season and use them for a while, or at the very end of the season and only use it to really fight the final boss?

Having a teddy bear as your mascot is fucking genius. Everyone likes Teddy Bears, and having a special one designed after your favorite TV show is even better.

Near the end of the season.

Have the final boss battle involve only the first form they ever had

Both, like Fresh.

I see. Much thank yous

what other Precure would Mana be incapable of seducing?

Cure shitty meme

They don't exist.

Your question doesn't make any sense to me.

Still upset nobody went and scanned all the cards so we could make a virtual version of it.

Except they already posted all the card's barcode keys for us to unlock the voices

www18.atwiki.jp/curedecoru/sp/pages/68.html

>Have the final boss battle involve only the first form they ever had
Gaim was so fucking good.
>mfw mango arms and jinba lemon get used again at the end
I don't know how anyone could shit on Urobuchi after that.

Who cares about the voices? I want an online Precure dress up game, god dammit.

Aikatsu and Pripara have those mobile games you get the cards and stuff on and play songs. I wish Precure did, I'm surprised it doesn't since I know people tend to blow copious amounts of money on them.

How can any Cure resist to Aphrodite incarnated?

>Tfw aikatsu and pripara cardass arcades are available in your country but not precure cardass
Why bandai

Urobuchi does great work when he's not SHITTING ON THE CHARACTERS AS HARD AS POSSIBLE

My first instinct was to say that any final boss fight worth its salt should have its own unique upgrade that comes at its final (or next-to-final) form.

But a first form shout-out like is talking about could be amazing too, though I'd want it to be part of a larger "back to the beginning" moment.

Just watch Maho if you want a show without any conflict or purpose.

At least it's the best character

I've been developing my own magical girl story, and I wanted the team to only get one major upgrade, but I didn't know if it would be more fitting to have it be at the very end, or give them a chance to play around with it for a while.

Do what Kamen Rider does and leave the final forms for the last quarter.

When do you want them to realize how much they've grown?

okay /pc/ the precure got stuck again can you watch them for a few minutes while I go find a way to unstuck them

Just like your existence

Well honestly I don't want to use the upgrade forms as a representation of their growth, as useful as it is as a story element, it just feels like a cop out, like "oh hey, heres proof that the girls are developed!" I want it to feel like, rather than a growth milestone, more like when you find that really rare and powerful item in a game, an achievement, the fact that you got to that point in the game is evidence enough of your growth and experiences, but the item itself is a reward for getting that far. I dunno, maybe that logic is just twisted up and I am just talking about the same thing?

Gaim was great as a whole but the ending was shit.

I think Kamen Rider Kiva is a perfect example for people who want a henshin hero sort of story. When you give the MC(s) their super forms far too early, don't give them a reason to change up their tactics and don't give them any real obstacles afterwards, it's just episode after episode of some guy jerking his sword off till the show ends.

What's the best precure and why is it Futari wa Pretty Cure?

yeh sure

There is no "best" Precure season. It all depends on your tastes. I like every season in its own way. Except Max Heart

I'm not sure it should just be for getting enough xp. That's lazy any way you slice it.

I meant more like that moment when things seem darkest and they're losing hope, but something reminds them of how much they've grown, how the them from episode 1 couldn't have done this. But you need to earn that through writing. And it's traditional and trite, but that's my preference. A wish during that moment seems okay to me too, but that's fairly different.

I see what you mean. Honestly I don't feel comfortable planning to far ahead, I'm still just working on drawing the characters themselves, so the story is the farthest from concrete, I just like thinking up some sort of plan.

I don't care about those 3. Just get the hammer, I can use the rocks for landscaping.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Well fair enough, though if you're this early in the process, I'd honestly suggest you just create. Finish something. You can fix/revise it later.

True. Thanks for your advice user, I love you.

MARINE A BEST
MARINE A BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

How can anyone compete

They better give us scenes like this in KiraKira.

It's a longshot, scenes like that are incredibly rare. The best you might get is some slapstick action scenes.

Yayoi (Miyuki's girlfriend) is really strong.

I want to fuck Miyuki and her girlfriend.

>Even when transformed into human form, Mofurun's insides are still cotton.
twitter.com/yukki_precure/status/808348129128955904

(sorry, that's Mahou series director Masato Mitsuzuka being quoted there)

No, they're lesbians.

Have you praised your rice goddess today, /pc/?

Whatever you say boss

I want to stick my dick in cotton.

So I guess that means possible grievous harm, since the only gore would be cotton fluff. Hurray for loopholes!

Where is the restroom

Is it a number one or number two?

What is Precure and why should I care about it?

Hey man, Emperor form was fucking cool.

You shouldn't. Now get out.

I miss her, haven't seen her for a while now

I'm trash.

C91 is just around the corner bois

Me too dude.

Those actually do look like tumors.

It was cool, but it's inclusion was a massive flaw on an already mediocre story. Once Emperor form appeared, none of Kiva's other Arm Monsters ever became relevant, which wouldn't be so bad if they were literally connected to important side characters. Not to mention once he got the Zanvat sword, every fight from then on pretty much became "Kiva goes Emperor, pulls out his sword, jerks it off, ends the battle" It sucks, because Kiva had a LOT of style, a lot of potential and the costumes and suits were fucking gorgeous, but the story just...didn't work.

Almost none of the precure stuff is getting scanned anyways.

I'm just looking forward to the Orba raping Mofurun doujin.

I don't care.

Time Travel Precure, when?

Are you one of the staff on KiraKira or the other chink anime?

Go with the tradition.

Yes, I am chief chink of KiraKira

Give them both super upgrades for the last season and a Final Form swapping colors between the Cures for the final battle/boss.

Please save Precure.

Kirakira character designs

netsea.jp/shop/349007/kc-1222-yoyaku5

Other stuff:

netsea.jp/shop/349007/kc-1222-yoyaku6

netsea.jp/shop/349007/kc-1222-yoyaku7

>netsea.jp/shop/349007/kc-1222-yoyaku7
Cute garbage bin

Bottom right is CLAIMED.

None of you can have her, she is mine.

>bottom left

How I get raped by Love and Setsuna?

>Huge fluffy tails
>Chocolat's top hat
I love it.

>bunny
>squirrel
>lion?
>cat
>dog

These designs seem pretty strong, fucking love the poofy hair.

>Bottom right is looking to be like one of those takarazuka-like androgynous handsome women

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

best cure designs ever

If it weren't for the skirt she would literally be a dude. I like it.

bottom right looks really ugly

I can't believe this Show By Rock shit turned out to be real. Whip is cute enough but Custard looks like a little shit and Gelato is just going to be blue Nao/Akane. I can already tell Yuri 2.0 and her girlfriend are going to be the most popular characters.

At least it has to be better than Maho, right?

>not liking kemonomimi
What a fag.

>The leak was real
fug

Hopefully I grow to the like these designs cuz all of them are shit expect the purple cat.