ANOTHER Las Vegas shooting survivor dies

What did he know?

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/25/las-vegas-massacre-survivor-killed-in-hit-and-run.html

>Denise McClellan told KSNV that the shooting "was really messing with [Roy's] head and he was going to therapy." On Friday, Denise posted on Facebook that Roy had "stormed off" after a fight with a friend the night before he died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgZI49J_tF0
youtu.be/H_2ZtyKmBtI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=niBgnjtMSsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do we have a compilation yet of all the (((coincidental))) deaths of those survivors? There's around 4 now right?

nothing to see here goy, it was all that awful white man

nothing

>and he was going to therapy.
Hmm. What are the chances?

He knew something. CIA is cleaning up the mess the Saudis (ISIS) left by not using flash hiders in other windows.

How long until his "therapist" has some sort of accident?

It was nothing, goy

>in other news, out of tens of thousands of people several of them die during the span of months

This was just another coincidence, right goy?
Before you answer, know that the 6 million who died in the awful holocaust are looking down upon you!

It was nothing, right?!

Not exactly astronomical odds. I mean there's tens of thousands of people who can claim they are las vegas shooting survivors.

Good goy

What’s the survivor death count up to now?

higher than the initial shooting death toll.

delet this

There is clearly nothing wrong with each and every las vegas surviver slowly being killed off in a span of a few months only a few hundred have died

Four people died? Out of a concert audience that included thousands? My god, stop the presses. This must surely be the work of the jews.

I like how the article calls him a "survivor" when he wasn't even shot nor injured in the attack, just present at the same time, which makes him one out of ~20,000 at the event.

Such a wierd coincidence that 3 people out of 20,000 have died in a couple of weeks since the event, sure is a statistically significant...

It would actually be completely mindboggling if several of them (>30) didn't die during these last couple of months. But I don't expect most people here to understand Stats 101. I mean, given the number of people, their expected mortality rate, and the time-span it's unavoidable to have several people die. It's not even a coincidence - it's exactly what one can expect.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgZI49J_tF0

This is like 6 or 7 people now I think

>20,000+ people at the concert.
>4 die in the months following the event.
Ain't that some crazy shit?

I bet you said that to yourself smugly while knowing fuckall about mortality statistics.

t. (((black pigeon)))

They will all die eventually. It will never be significant

4chsn cant into Sup Forumsymaths

dumb frogposter

>tfw you realize you're sharing a board with absolute retards

Retarded topic.

there were 20k people at that event. they were all "survivors" sans 50

there were tens of thousands of people there? the odds say one or two or a few will die at this frequency

doesn't mean conspiracy

sage

nah everythings fine bro
>inb4 thread gets deleted and 9082374 black dick spam threads go up

Some time after they survived for bs reasons.

Q is real

All the people saying it's a larp are cia niggers

I'm not a CIA nigger and I 100% believe Q is a complete load of bullshit.

don't try to use logic here

20k+ at a concert
Few die
>Hurr Durr conspiracy!

We were told how many died during the shooting, and how many were injured.
How many of the injured had later died from their injuries?
None?
Would the doctors that operated on all the injured and the autopsies of the dead no tell the coroner / investigator from which direction the bullets entered the bodies?

That's exactly what a CIA nigger would say

what is Q

>Concert of tens of thousands of people
>Some die
>Its a government conspiracy

People live about 40 000 days. There were roughly 20 000 people at the concert. So very roughly someone who was there will die every 2 days.

I'm obviously overestimating, since most people die later in life but what I'm saying is it's not crazy if one of these people dies every couple weeks

t glow in the dark cia nigger

70 years avg lifespan, 20,000 individuals, ~2 months -> ~50 dead (flat age distribution assumed. more will die when accounting for higher age and ptsd)

He saw the Mossad in Las Vegas pd cop uniforms shoot injured people.

I saw a therapist after the Las Vegas shooting as well. 1 week after first appointment they stole her briefcase with my file even though she had a $6,000 horse saddle in her car.

Haven't had any issues since. God is looking out

Fuck off bitch everyone knows Mossad did vegas

(seems like the life expectancy is ~78 though in Nevada)

thats normal behavior for someone whose son got gunned down and is on heavy SSRI medication

Easy way to see how Q is a psy op. They say Israel is our ally.

Do you wear the saddle and the "therapist" rides you or vice versa?

Mossad and Talal Saudis are the same thing.

Try and keep up.

how is just asking questions "psyops"?

I understand if it was some doc leak of faked documents to mislead people or something like that, but I don't get how asking questions is a valid way of spreading disinformation.

Cia trying to be funny

Keks

Of course it would be subverted, but Q info is still legit..hence the subversion.

he knew how do dodge a bullet
he didn't know how to dodge a car

I see you used no "stats 101" math or statistics to backup your claim. Did you take Stats 101?

careful there krauty

>An age-adjusted death rate, which accounts for the aging population, of 823.7 deaths per 100,000 U.S. standard population

Ok, now we have to assume most of the concert goers were not over 70. Were not disabled, did not have major health issues that prevented them from going to a concert, etc. They also came from a socioeconomic background that allowed them to spend hundreds going to a concert in Vegas. What would normal # be?

Seriously, are any of us that are on top of these false flag events hoax drills that come with collateral damage sometimes, are you surprised? Of course the pepple are being knocked off because they are a threat. And the first person that should be jailed and hung is the spokesperson or fbi dude that took over for the sheriff at the beginning doing the press conferences, i forgot his name. Start there now!

No body who died was elderly you idiot.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
if you can't common core your way to understanding this rudimentary problem, then I'd suggest you read the thread

amazing, it's almost like mean life expectancy covers all-cause mortality

(and it's almost like you haven't read news articles about vegas survivor Berta, 78, who shat herself to death in a local Walmart)

Just like how every faggot flag is some unironic faggot. Coincidences I'm sure.

Sometimes people die. Doubt that survivors are being randomly merced by CIA niggers. What reason would there be to do so?

Was he on camera a lot?
National news?
They "killed" him, killed off his fake identity for the next fake shooting they terrorize white patriots in
youtu.be/H_2ZtyKmBtI

>literally THOUSANDS of survivors
>few things happen to a few people
>OMG it's a conspiracy

You guys are as bad as the CBTS boomers.

Its six or seven survivors nixed now, also the related chart is per 1000 people per year

Can someone explain why the Deep State is free to murder American citizens now that Trump's had power for a year?

Annual death rate for Clark County is 800/100000 = .008 per year of total population (all ages/demographics/causes/what-not).

20000*.008 = 160 for the entire year (remember, we're talking ALL ages/demos/whatnots).

That comes out to 160 peeps/year/12 months for... just over 13 a month.

So, are we supposed to EXPECT 13-14 peeps that are vibrant and healthy to die EACH month?

>Stats without context are useless stats.

>only a few hundred have died
proof or stfu

>Can someone explain why the Deep State is free to murder American citizens since the Clintons have been in power?

Gotta cover up these fbi false flags

Therapists = ((())) 100%
All of them should be gassed.

Clintons are part of the Deep State. Is Trump?

How long until we get a Final Destination film about this?

They didn't kill anyone in Vegas
nor Orlando nor Sandy Hook
Because this

>Clintons are part of the Deep State. Is Trump?

It IS interesting that shit went down in Saudi Arabia.

His name is Aaron Rouse

>(((They))) didn't kill...

Poor Vince Foster, he wasn't killed. He merely shot himself in the back of the head.

hmmm indeed it is...

maybe trump will end the ds next year

A world of information pointing to SH being fake, yet, here you are!

>35000 traffic fatalities a year
>one person out of 22000 dies in a traffic fatality
what a shock that must have been

knock it off with thinking over there
we boomers now

It was a decoy in order to assassinate the Saudi Crown Prince, or whomever that was being led through the lobby of the Tropicana.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=niBgnjtMSsg

Theres at least 9 confirmed. People think because its within the average death rate of America, that it is normal when the death rate for whites in white neighbourhoods when they have no criminal history and are all relatively young is astronomically low in comparison.

I think the math roughly works out to the following. Given 20,000 people, roughly 10 would be expected to die per month. The demographics of the concertgoers however would have likely excluded many of the oldest and least healthy however so the rate might expected to be a bit lower than 10.

>The demographics of the concertgoers
it was a country concert

Regardless of this, the shooting and invest- cover-up leave a lot of questions to be answered. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the more complicated conspiracy theories have validity to them.

this includes nigger murders that are at similar rates to african 3rd world countries. a normal white area where most of these concert goers is from will not have multiple deaths in months from such a small population of people. factor in health and age and its astronomically low rate of death for these people. its not 50+ year olds with heart problems and living in fucking chiraq or other nigger infested parts of the world.

lol loser

>le JFK murders defence
>statistics say otherwise. These aren't random people they have degrees of connection. That has to be factored in for a lil thing we calling 'motif'

Old people don't tend to listen to the new fake-ass, cucked pop country. Neither do "fascists".

I really hate fucking Jews. Hitler should have completed his mission

They are smart people but only for themselves. Like plague rats?

When it's your time, it's your time.

Final Destination!
"Death has a plan. And you don't even wanna fuck with that." :)

Murder, even if its rate is magnitudes higher among some groups, is still a relatively insignificant cause of death. For instance the highest murder rate caribbean islands have maybe 50 per 100K per year murders, while even Canada has something around 500 deaths per 100K per year from all causes combined.

This. People throwing out Clinton body count, JFK witness mysterious death, and this here vegas survivor mortality with 'muh statistics' know nothing of statistics or analysis. Each of these are way outside of chance once you apply reasonable perimeters.
I am not saying that this is necessarily a conspiracy killing off witnesses. Could be some Final Destination shit or some curse of the mummy. Idk. But it's improbable that this is merely chance.

It ain't a coincidence but a cohencidence.

> faking death to hide identity of crisis actors
Find them in their afterlife and expose this fake phony show