Flip Flappers

PV never

Flip Flappers is not a good show outside of the animatiom sadly.

First couple becomes cannon.

I'M GONNA FLIP YOUR FLAP SO HARD IF YOU DON'T GIVE US THE PV, SALT

>there at conception

KKK probably want to use PI to control the world.

Salt's motive still isn't clear. The preview at the end of 10 showed him confronting Mimi, and it doesn't seem like his goal ends at getting his waifu back. Both Salt and Saltdad used the language if "liberating" PI so their goals honestly sound fairly close. Whatever distinction will only be revealed once we have more information. At least at the moment they seem eerily similar, all the way down to the willingness to send young girls to their deaths

Which FlipFlappers character do you most want to see fingerblasting Cocona's cunny?

Mimi magic wins again. Thank you, papicake.

this one

Jej

Good edit

v2

Papicake

I feel like the best way to cope with conflicted feelings over age-gap is to fap to it. This is how I solve most of my problems and it hasn't let me down yet.

Me.

Why is bandaged Yayaka so sexy?

Nicely done

Because she's Yayaka.

perfect

>papika
>refined and graceful
>supressing homolust
>winning somehow
all wrong

the hottest thing about this picture is how she took off one of Cocona's sneakers

Heh.

why is she kissing her leg?

why did the director like this on twitter?

No aunty Papikana! I don't want to read Citrus again!

Because Yayaka is Gayaka and voiced by Ayaka.

the director, like all Japanese men, likes to sexualize young girls

Because sporty girls in tanktops are attractive
And untouchable girls are endearing when their guard is low
And forehead girls are cute with their hair down

And Yayaka is an untouchable sporty forehead girl with her hair down while wearing a tanktop with her guard low. She was basically made to be beaten up and then tenderly nursed back to health

I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM

YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THEY DON'T EXIST WHEN WE SAW THEM

Hidaka x Bu-chan is can(n)on now.

Because it's good.

>Bu-chan is actually Hidaka's ex-lover
>puts him into a robot body
>something went horribly wrong and now he craves pussy

Mimi will adopt Yayaka with that lesbian marriage adoption legal trick. Papika's not a legal citizen and thus cannot be adopted. Yayaka wins.

How long until she moves Cocona on to Shoujo Sect?

Quick! Everyone give Papika your PV energy

*Why is Yayaka so sexy?

Not just men.

I'd rather give her my PIV energy

In can't get over how gorgeous her hair is

she just is
i myself like me some braided yayaka

>that frame

Jesus, I never noticed before but she wants to fuck

I have no idea how this show will end, but I am certain that it will have a very gay ending.

I think this is the show that finally convinced me I'm a Yurifag. There's no going back now.

She's pretty poplar with the satff. Cocona's VA also likes her. Makes me fear they'll pull a kimiuso and worst girl wins becase the other one's too dead to do something.

Here are some 2ch comments from after episode 10 I didn't post before.

>My mind is blown.
>Almost like the predictions.
>I wonder if there was some trauma causing the memory loss, expect we will see in a flashback scene
>Papika is eternal child?
>Wonder how old oppai Papika is.
>Was the child Papika built?
>Papika has slept naked for long time.
>Mystery of Papika is greater than ever.
>Papika is Cocona's father, Papika impregnated Mimi in PI. When Papika look masculine in episode 7 it was a hint at this.
>Has previous Papika's memories been transplanted to her daughter or a robot?
>I guess it was boyhood Salt in the OP all along.
>I bet on it being that Salt grew rapidly
>Salt comes from the future?
>Were Flip Flap's robot troops like mass production Bu-chan?
>Yayaka looked cool this episode.
>I wonder what NyuNyu is going to do.
>Looking forward to more NyuNyu
>Mimi will be final boss merged with NyuNyu.
>Nyu is cute.
>Boundary between real world and PI has become ambiguous.
>Story got heavy, hope it ends happily.
>Mimi=Cocona, Papikana=Papika, both are same people so we can have happy ending.
>The story has been getting more heavy with each episode. It makes the first half feel nostalgic.
>Wonder if we will get another PI?
>Even Grandma being a robot and enemy is tragic.
>Grandma wasn't final boss

welcome to the wild ride

with whom does she want to fuck?

Being a yurifag is like liking the T.rex or the red power ranger. Just accept it.

2ch talks about final bosses too? I don't know why that surprises me, it probably shouldn't, but it makes me happy

guess it's time to watch Sakura Trick

>with whom does she want to fuck?
Every cute girl. She'll break through Yayaka's barrier though.

>>Papika is Cocona's father, Papika impregnated Mimi in PI.

Who's NyuNyu?

>>Papika is Cocona's father, Papika impregnated Mimi in PI. When Papika look masculine in episode 7 it was a hint at this.
Futanon must have a Japanese counterpart.

>Being a yurifag is like liking the T.rex or the red power ranger.
This is the most inaccurate thing I've ever read

>Papika is Cocona's father, Papika impregnated Mimi in PI. When Papika look masculine in episode 7 it was a hint at this.
My fucking sides. Also, I like how positive they area about a happy ending. Based japs.

>they like NyuNyu

I guess that's one big difference between Sup Forums and 2ch

Why didn't you like this on twitter?
No one does. But we'll watch it anyway.

I like Nyunyu

Sup Forums loves Nyunyu, though.

>Mimi and Salt (dirty hetsluts) reunite
>Mimi gets Salt to fingerbang her in Cocona's body
>Cocona can feel herself being violated but can't do anything to stop it

Doujins when

Swiggity swooty

I don't even have a twitter

Is it worth looking into? I hear a lot of artists use it now, and it seems like the director for this show has been really active on it

From this show? Interesting. You still have good taste anyway.

>Yayaka looked cool this episode.
Damn straight.

I was hearing some DtB music in my head during this scene.

Yayaka is my hero, I hope she gets a nice spotlight in the climax.

According to my highly scientific poll, NyuNyu didn't get a single vote out of 195.

NOW I'VE FLIPPED IT

I've been an SOL fag for years but I always kind of hand-waved the Yuri "subtexts" as being friendship. Flip Flaps is no longer ambiguous and it's making me reconsider how I watched shows like Yuyushiki and KinMoza.

I only have one to shitpost, bully people I know in real life and follow favorite directors, artists, seiyuu, aidoru. Had one in 2009 but deleted over fucking retarded reasons, yet Twitter is good if you want to be a buyfag of series you're watching/reading.

That's either because she's nobody's favorite or because I noticed too late that it was multiple choice.

I personally still see it as a bit ambiguous, but I am too picky and like full-on confessions without any hint of vagueness.
>tfw yuyushiki will have an OVA soon
Feels good, user.

>Yayaka
>straight
That's not how it works.

I KNOW I CAN FLAP

They use ラスボス, rasubosu.

I think the ambiguity died in the hotel room in Episode 7.

Why would you need some convincing about being yurifag? It's obvious that 1+1=2.

heh I like it. fucking nerds.

still the best scene in the show

why was cocona blushing here?

That scene is why I don't oppose to anyone who finds this beyond just friendship, it's completely reasonable. Cocona had to specifically ask what kind of love, and seemed flustered when Papika asked her about it too. It was lovely and also what made me pick this show up in the end because it looked so intense (thank you webms).

Is this EVA or Flip Flappers? I can't tell anymore.

sorry but the best scene in the show is still Papika being super impressed with Cocona reading in class and Cocona sneaking in that "urasai" at the end.

Flip Flappers is the Eva of Madoka user

>おおおおおお
>おおおお
>おおおおおおおお

It's Jurassic Park meets Akagi

On the other hand, though, every character in Pure Illusion in that episode was NOT Papika. which was the point. so a Papika who wants to fuck Cocona was given as an example of an "other" Papika. which in a way implies that Papika does not in fact want to fuck Cocona.

Any less than it means Papika secretly loves playing arcade games, or secretly is a creepy who likes hiding under desks, or secretly is a delinquent who wants to make trouble for the establishment. Those were just "different" Papikas or "potential" Papikas and it was a reflection on Episode 6 and the idea of Senpai changing and becoming a different person through Pure Illusion. The worry was that Cocona was never going to find her "true" Papika again, and all the ones she encountered merely appeared to be similar to her but were completely different.

What a cute girl.

I can see why. But I'd also consider flower language. That's what also convinced me Yayaka is the biggest loser after Tamao.
Madoka wtih lesbians.

Those Papikas were Cocona trying to figure out her feelings on Papika in general.

Cocona's reaction to Papika's question though, surely implies at the very least confused feelings towards Papika in terms of romance from her perspective.

I thought that was YuYuYu?

pure illusion makes you feel impure feelings