Got a problem white boi?

>got a problem white boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MODS

Is that a bunch of furniture floating in that pool?

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

The men in this picture are actually gay. Look into it.

white women even fuck gay niggers with AIDs. they are so desperate for nigger dick they are fucking DEGENERATE WHORES

How do we unlock the rest of the characters?

All I learn from these threads is that black men hate black women.

The AIDS virus increases the density of the water. They'll be skipping over the Med soon.

jew behind the palm trees

Not really no. Sorry to disappoint you.

>We are the master race

>Our women are fucking disgusting and we exclusively measure our value in the attention white women give us

really makes you think

All memes aside, it's not really a problem. The only women fucking niggers are sluts really. Even if they lived in a country with no niggers, they'd still be sluts that you wouldn't want to waste your time pursuing romantically.

they look gross-

also, the black guys are gross, too XD

Unchecked digits, Sup Forums is dead, all is lost

Kek, didnt notice

Cuck. This bait is old. I want to feel sorry for the coal burning whores, but I know that I shouldn't.

its worse that they are fucking niggers. don't kid yourself. and its a lot of them too. way more than its remotely acceptable

Wtf am I looking at?

The real Red Pill is that they're dying out:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

"Although risks varied across parental race categories, stillbirth was associated with a higher-than-expected risk for interracial couples: mother white-father black, relative risk (RR) 1.17 (95% confidence interval [CI] 1.10-1.26) and mother black-father white, RR 1.37 (95% CI 1.21-1.54) compared with mother white-father white parents. The RR for stillbirth was even higher among mother black-father black parents (RR 1.67, 95% CI 1.62-1.72)."

I've never seen American niggers that dark before. I live in the south so I've seen a lot of niggers. Was this taken outside the US?