Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s87KqwLQTns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What

Legit my reaction

>El Lady
assuming my gender the anime

Elsword is dead.
Just forget about it. Watch the new anime of Closers, it's better.

>implying Elesis isnt the main character
>implying Add isnt a chuuni faggot
>implying all elves arent sluts

No Ara? Shit.

Better? I agree the plot is better but somehow the quality of the battle quality isn't as great as Elsword, feel more still.

Poor Seulbi getting shelved due to faulty machinery.

>Elsword Aisha and Add Eve pairing
Shit!
But I'll stay for the Goddess Elesis.

who VP masterrace here? Kinda sad they nerfed her and all Aisha classes. The character is literally unplayable right now.

Did the game keep shitting on Eve? I kinda quit after Code Seraph got nerfed, I miss my Nemesis too. Was thinking about making a Empress but then I remembered the grind the early game is and I decided to say fuck it, no.

CN is pretty strong right now. CBS is nerfed as hell.

Ah, lovely, worst part is I actually had fun with the game. Queen's Throne was always fun to use.

ElLady was already confirmed 2 months ago, faggot.

JAPANESE DUB WHEN
WHEN

subs when?

Ara to appear in the next episode, user. The ED was completely dedicated towards her. I kinda like how in the game and the art makes her look like a complete airhead moeblob, but the anime art makes her look like a mature girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=s87KqwLQTns

I actually like the designs of the characters of Elsword. Though you could notice some designs are heavily based on anime. Infinity Sword was obviously based on Archer and Add was obviously based on Accelerator.

The japanese cast of Elsword is insanely godlike, except for, unironically, Elsword.

Aisha is Taiga/Louise, Rena is Minorin/Siesta, Raven is Light/Okabe, and others, like based Sawashiro voicing Chung, Inoue Marina voicing Elesis and Noriaki Sugiyama voicing Ciel.

I'm not exactly sure, but does the anime created in korea, gets dub in japanese?

All this classes with good personality and they choose the most shitty ones.

>the grind the early game is
It stopped being grindy long ago though. You level up quite fast.

Because LE IMPERIAL CLASSES XD

Add's canon class should be Diabolic Esper, not Lunatic Psyker. I also disagree on GA being the main class of Rena.

It is still grindy though. Can't even bring myself to max level my character. 1 run gets you like 4% exp in lvl 85+.

>hating on best back

>gonna have to deal with elsword who needs to say sister every 5 minutes
>instead of having smug insurgent

Oh, but then you're talking about endgame grind, which is pretty normal for most games.

>KoG likes making LK boring and bullying him with nerfs.
>still use him as poster boy.

Because Elesis a best.

Anyone remember Grand Chase? You might as well call it Elsword's counterpart.

You mean its predecessor.
Became shit after season chaos anyway.