Kraut here, why are there so many Asians in Vancouver? It's actually really bizarre

Kraut here, why are there so many Asians in Vancouver? It's actually really bizarre

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/article/980630/canada-no-1-destination-maids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_British_Columbia#Demographics
indexmundi.com/facts/mexico/people-practicing-open-defecation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the Jewish plan to destroy all nations.

close to China with first world advantages and a weak leaf currency. it's paradise for Chinks with enough miney to leave their shithole

Boomers are sellouts.

Go to Richmond. Its got more than Vancouver. Its a defacto Chinese colony with 54.6% of the population being chinese and over 70% ethnic minority.

Better Asians than Mexicans or Muslims.
If we have to get enriched, I would prefer the Canada route to the American or European route to be honest.

>why are there so many Asians in Vancouver
because they pay more than other courties for Filipina maids
Canada is the #1 destinations for pinay maids.

In all fucking honesty : this.

Boomers and with the real estates they bought back in the 80's for 100,000$ are selling it today to rich chinks for millions of dollars, all for their own profit. Meanwhile the younger generation don't have access to the real estate market anymore since everything is sorely overpriced.

We need a boomer genocide bad.

scmp.com/article/980630/canada-no-1-destination-maids

Canada No 1 destination for maids

>over 70% ethnic minority.

2016 Canadian Census, there are 837,130 people of Filipino descent living in Canada

P R A W N E D

Its literally 73.9% ethnic minority. Here's the breakdown:

54.6% Chinese
26.1% Not a Visible Minority
6.1% Filipino
4.4% South Asian
2.3% Mixed Visible Minority
1.7% Japanese
1.1% Southeast Asian
0.9% Korean
0.8% Latin American
0.6% Black
0.6% West Asian
0.5% Arab
0.2% Other Visible Minority

For the record "Not a Visible Minority" means:
>persons who gave a mark-in response of "White"
>persons who reported being Aboriginal
>persons who gave mark-in responses of "White and Latin American", "White and Arab" or "White and West Asian" with no write-in response classified as visible minority
>persons who gave a mark-in response of Latin American, Arab, or West Asian only, along with a European write-in response
>persons with no mark-in response who gave a write-in response that is not classified as a visible minority

Definition of Visible Minority is:
>persons who are non-Caucasian in race
>non-white in colour
>and who do not report being Aboriginal

we don't call it hongcouver for no reason

the pinoys are kinda nice, they have massive families and a lot of their skilled labour force are decent guys.

Even being classified as not an ethnic minority, doesn't mean being white.

But their service industry is dumb as a ton of fucking bricks. Bitches are completely inattentive to even the slightest details of food safety or basic math like doing change.

See a lot of them here in northern Washington. They’re terrible drivers.

BC has an open border policy to any chinese bringing a million of more dollars in.

Friends of mine who have worked at Tim Hortons have said like %80 of their co-workers are Filipino and don't know much if any English.

That stopped in 2015 after the Chinese stopped their massive foreign investment spree in business and property iirc

I'm a white goy living in an area in Surrey that's roughly 75% indian, ama

Not knowing the language is when you know things have gone too far. Only recently the local Chinese population now has ones that barely know English. Should have put a stop to it when they stopped wanting to practice English and started speaking Chinese unless they had to talk to somebody who doesn't speak it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_British_Columbia#Demographics

What the fuck, you're right.

This.

Fpbp.

White guy chiming in. Used to live in Richmond

Love the fucking chinks. So many of them are christian, the neighbourhoods are low crime, and shit is clean. they work hard, like the white people who arent degenerate druggies, and run good resturaunts.

way better than those fucking mudslimes, and better than some of the white fucks we got here... cause most white people have become welfare queens.

Colonialism.

same for Australia.

China is colonizing the world. You can tell which countries will get colonized by their gun laws. Weak gun laws = prime target for gook enrichment.

>so many Asians in Vancouver?
The yellow streetshitters or the brown ones?

Near guildford? Or shit part of surrey?

Because Canada brought them over to build the railroads and then granted them amnesty.

PNW here. You Canadians better deal with your shitskin problem or we'll deal with it for you.

Selbstzerstörung

How much did you get for Vancouver anyway?
We are still negotiating for Sydney.

don't be racist give them your cities

>guildford isn't shit.
i live in surdel area.

>54.6% Chinese
>Minority

because this is what Sup Forums weebs want? to be minorities and see their children be bastards

Hongcouver is a Chinese colony now

piss off onion chomper

How much did Mexico give you for California btw?

Fucked any of their wives yet? Born in van but fucked a married Chinese wife in Vic. They look really lovely when they come over wantin to get fucked. Mad makeup skills

Just wait til you see Toronto.

side note all the bad driving chink videos coming out of vancouver are pretty funny

don't worry dude the white ethnic minority here is getting along fine, all is well

China is taking over get ready to serve your new squint eyed masters

I wasn't expecting canada to fall to the streetshitters, i was kind of hoping that Sudacas would claim Canada, i'm dissapoint.

How the fuck do you crap out a baby like that.
Isn't it meant to be hard work?

Soooo a lot?
I mean a whole state must have paid for a dam human Mars Mission! Where did the Mexicans get enough money for a US state?

Its all shit.

At least all i have to deal with up here is my bike tires randomly getting slashed.

but at least there are a lot of polish people here, and mostly light skinned pakis.

Lol, even our Vancouver is better than that of the Leafs.
>t. Clark County user

amerisharts eternally BTFO

Rich chinese like to send their kids here to study, and a "loophole" in our immigration system lets people apply for citizenship while they're here on a study visa. Basically:
>come here to study for four years
>by the end of it your a permanent resident
>not long after your a citizen

I love it our glorified tourist destination gets uppity
How many police officers have been shot or criminally prosecuted for corruption this week, pedro?

DUH red Chinese took over Hong Kong?

Mexicunt all over Sup Forums calling chinks streetshitters. Shitskin don't realise that your country isn't as shit as it could be cause thousands of people either die or cross over to the US daily.

As long as they aren't a majority country wise, they will be considered minority. Regardless of how much of a city. A chinese man inside full 100% chinese city, would still be considered an ethnic minority in the city.

Most filipinos over here, especially if they are older than say the 30s, don't speak English in any meaningful manner. Those that are younger? They still prefer to use Tagalog over english in daily language usage. So because of how Vancouver operates - ethnic minorities self segregate into communities - you end up with little reason for them to even upkeep or learn english.

i grew up in guildford, all the white kids i went to highschool with are in jail or on dope.

but yeah, fuck this city.
I'm moving out to the valley on new years.

Two chinese / fob girlfriends. 0ne had such an abnormally small vagina (like her gynecologist said that it was probably too small), like, so small, that when fingering her, two fingers was too much.

She said sex with me felt like she was losing her virginity. She was a fucking atheist fob though, so would never work out.

POO

IN

LIU

>Where did the Mexicans get enough money for a US state?
we pay them lad, or at least the democrats do. I mean why not?

Lol, how is it a great city when it's full of chinks and most of the population is non-white?. Our Vancouver is very white and probably doesn't have as many drug addicts as yours.

Leave the big cities and tourist hotspots. I bet the smell of festering shit ditches is overhwelming.

indexmundi.com/facts/mexico/people-practicing-open-defecation

>liu
lel

Sure thing ling ling. Tell me more about streetshitting please.

Yeah what the fuck? Coming from Richmond, it was nice, because there were more white people here in surrey, but so many of the guys are fucking wiggers, and it breaks my heart...

also
>any of those videos are from Canada
what are you even doing commenting on colonization with us. The US is building a big fuck off wall to keep you out and you invade their land at astronomically higher degree than they do yours. seems like a lot more people want to leave your shit hole than stay there.

So you paid them to take a state off your hands? Lame.
The Chinese are giving us hundreds of billions for Sydney mate.

Hongcouver doesn't treat their sewage and its simply discharged into the ocean here killing all the marine life. I live just across the water from there, USA side. Sometimes when the wind blows the wrong way we can smell them from here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Not anymore, it isn't. Too much scum from California has invaded Vancouver and Portland, and the motherfuckers who flip houses and mark them up at unsustainably high prices, not to mention all the perfectly good houses that have been knocked down so some fuckwit can put in an oversized apartment complex with no parking in its place, have made the area an unlivable nightmare.

>0.5% Arab
rip in piss

You're being colonised by Mexicans

It's true though.
>More than 205 billion litres of raw sewage and untreated waste water ... The first is sewage pumped directly into waterways with little or no attempt to ..... are more important than raw sewage swirling around Vancouver Island.

ping ching maline rife is no good guanxi

Can anyone familiar with chinks confirm that they cannot into sarcasm?

This chink girl I was friends with went absolutely berserk because I said her playlist was shit in a sarcastic manner. I tried to explain to her the concept of sarcasm and she simply couldn't grasp it.

That's not even the worst of it. The dotheads not only don't poo in the loo but also don't bury their dead, they just toss them in the river. Sometimes pieces wash up on the beach.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries

Nah, not many of those. The vast majority are Hong Kongers who fled prior to the hand over, followed by a wave of wealthy mainlanders.

wow, the lies you people readily accept. the conversations you had with her about her small vagina must have been hilarious. let me guess, she asked you to finger her instead of fuck her?

herro, you no rike complehend engrish words mine. me say is no rike sinaman is vancouver is not poo in roo. no understand? spek engrish good

b-but if I go there for six months and my p-parents p-pay for it then i become enlightened, r-right? wanna make sure when my pussy gets crammed with root chakras at EDC next year that i'm doing it for the right reasons

fucking tired of cats, lads
nice

This is the future you chose.

what do poojeets haev to do with hongcouver

They infest Canuckistan and our USA Costco and Walmarts across the border. It's feared that they may have already spawned with the natives, this is an ecological disaster. The Chinks think they're safe in their Honcouver. They are wong.

Where is this?

Is that supposed to be a threat? Please, by all means, come and deal with it for us.

They control Surrey, which is a district of Vancouver.

No. You don't get it. The Chinese are highly functioning, they can manipulate and dominate us, unlike niggers who are a permanent underclass, chinks are a serious silent threat.

Canuckistan is a failed state which harbors terrorists and is thus a clear and present danger to the citizens of the Northwest American Republic.

> Confirmed 60 ISIS fighters in Canada
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

>Clark County
Went on a run of Dead shows up and down the west coast in 93 and every time I said I was from Vancouver every one of them asked, "Washington?" It was the weirdest thing.

This country is full of guns and is by far the most colonized of any of the countries you mentioned.

>import Anglo
>Anglo imports cheap labor
Be happy that cheap labor wasn't niggers

holy fuck

Deliberately or by fluke, we did dodge that bullet eh. Chinese, the First Nation peoples but no African slave trade like our neighbours.

The truth is that from 300 families eventually become millions. Germans also had a low Turk % even in 80ies, but that grew, while Canada had 300 Chinese families already in 1910.

Where yellow pajeets dwell.

Ceasing the importation of Africans after we gained our independence was a good move, not going through with the plan to deport them was fucking terrible. Southern kikes wanted to keep free labor at all costs.

Hongcouver was lost to the hordes many years ago
>go anywhere in the metro area
>2 out of every 3 people are chinamen/poos/some miscellaneous brown
>most whites are horrendously indoctrinated liberals/SJWs/faggots

the FVRD is the last bastion of uncucked whiteness

When oot and aboot in Greater Vancouver, I am sometimes the only white guy. Represent! In other parts of Canada we have the rep for it, so friends and family often crank me for living out here.