Why is it so important to have a real Christmas tree?

Why is it so important to have a real Christmas tree?

Do you have a real Christmas tree Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinus_kesiya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smells good man. Also family fun to go pick one out and cut it down together.

I have a bush out back I use as mine since I celebrate Christmas itself with relatives. Close enough for a basement-dweller.

No the pine needle shedding takes months to clean up

always but I won't put it up till christmas eve

Do you even have pine trees down there

I did until one year I was hospitalized for an allergic reaction to something on the tree (probably Gypsy Moth pesticide) for 4 days and had to have an emergency tracheotomy.

Plastic since.

The smell of christmas.

That's why you put something down around it retard

I use a Juniper tree, they suck water like a fiend but smell great, last over a month and are excellent fire wood when done

Holidays are sentimental and pointless

Way too much tree shit to clean up

How about a week in advance atleast?

It's actually a religious observation. Just happens to be one with a variety of traditions attached to it that are good excuses to have some fun.

I had tracheotomy too bro fucking sucked.

Yeah, I'm the "Turtleneck Guy" now.

its more fun and makes christmas feel like something new every year instead of having the same shitty tree in the basement that dad got on sale at walmart

>Also family fun to go pick one out and cut it down together.
If you have a family this is truly great even if the kids act like shitheads.

i honestly dont care how you do it, i have mine up 24th-6th

I am puting one up very soon this year I am a bit late! Usually I put a star uptop symbolic... But this year I bought a lovely owl.

Real christmas trees are the best, but the disposal of them are annoying.

Your mom must be lazy

I just wear t shirts with thick tight collars. I met this grill on POF she said she even didn't notice the scar. It's been a year and a half a healing.

This is true. Especially if you're in an apartment.

The smell.

we have fake ones because pine trees dont grow here

I have another question, how long/when do you usually put up your Christmas tree?

Right after moms done with thanksgiving dishes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinus_kesiya

I drive out to a national forest and pick out my own Christmas tree. Then I pay the government via a Christmas tree app and I take it home.
Fake trees are cancer.

Used to get one while visiting relatives for Thanksgiving, but anytime convenient that's 2-3 weeks in advance is close enough. Goes down after Epiphany. Long enough to enjoy, not too long that it's not special or starts dying all over the place or whatever.

please user those are not xmas tress

ironic you have the recycling logo as your flag but you're willing to chop a tree down every year.

There's more trees in the us now than there was 100 years ago.

They look close enough to me, we use radiata pine here and they certainly aren't the classic Christmas tree but they do the trick. You're missing out, the smell is amazing

Is it fundamentally weird to celebrate it in the middle of Summer?

While I miss going out to get a real tree, being able to just decide I want to put the tree up and doing it there and then is nice.

Sort of but it's nice in its own way. I lived in Europe for a couple of years as a kid though and there's definitely something amazing about a white Christmas that we don't get

Do you like sit around the pool and grill stuff and drink beers instead or something? Or is it like pretending it's winter even though it's not?

Made in China vs. Grown and harvested by shitskins

I also plant a hundred trees every year so I think I'm entitled to a Christmas tree.

Both desu. Roast turkey and plum pudding together with prawns and beer outside

Mine is fake as a staple sybmol representing me!

>wanting to put a real pine tree in your house
You might as well just send your family straight to the crematorium

going out to pick a tree with the wife and kids is family tradition
I'll stick to real

In America those things grow like fucking weeds.

Only good thing about a real tree is the smell

real trees piss off tree hugging hippies

That's fucking insane. How old were you?

Is there any upside whatsoever to this happening to you? Did you get a settlement?

I have never seem a nigger out picking a real christmas to in my whole life of doing it, with my mom and dad, and now with my wife and kids.
IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Usually real just because they smell gr8. But this year will be plastic cus living with gf and neither of us want to spend our few shekels on one and bother with needles everywhere.

This

I live in a college dorm and my dorm mates decided to just put a dildo in the corner and a star onto of it. It's our tree.

>Did you get a settlement?
Fucking Amerilards can't think of anything other than suing people