youtube.com/watch?v=KsUEyGhTYsk
youtu.be/KWolj22pDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=9A_g-mHT64U
youtube.com/watch?v=rd5qxc-vrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=PGMxBejDcOQ
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05p64p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im moving to croatia soon.

How are the borders there? Is croatia still mainly white?

Yes there are no non whites in croatia its a meme Vl*chs arent actually that bad.

THEY ARE WORSE DONT COME BACK.

It's like Africa, just with electricity.

Post your favorite balkan songs
youtube.com/watch?v=PRPtA6uo4zs
also nice digits

It's so bad dude, don't come it's filled with gypsies and refugees.

Don't lie to me, it was always my backup, dont tell me shitskins filled there too

are you diaspora?

worse than canada? what the fuck is going on back home?

well don't move to Zagreb since they have a nigger problem now

No i was born in Canada, this place is a shitshow

ok then.
>youtube.com/watch?v=NYeLG0wG--k

youtube.com/watch?v=lasqcE0ypEo

heres an underrated one

They actually no joke have infested our lands...some are even starting school in South serbia(They will fit in just fine Kek).

My favourite song is from a Serb lul

also bro's why are these threads so fucking comfy?

then don't come

youtube.com/watch?v=KS5v3XnPQEM

Why is an aparently white lady cheering for mexico?

youtube.com/watch?v=KsUEyGhTYsk

youtu.be/KWolj22pDs0

LOOL how the hell did this all start? Didn't serbia and croatia keep their borders up tight?

Fuck off than, i'm going there in two years for University if I see a shriveled anglo beta in the streets i'll rape you.

Im croatian and serbian, and 90% of my family live in croatia and serbia

>not posting this song
dissapointed in you mujo

No we let them all in, go to fucking orangeville or a white town you stupid cunt.
Mexico has some white ppl my guy as do you.

oh okay then, you're diaspora too

i thought at first that you are that same user from the night ago but you got me confused

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=9A_g-mHT64U
lel

NEO WAS A SERB.

why does it sound as arab?
oh wait... I know

Dont worry im confident that serbs will rape them into extintion.

He is or he doesn't know what dijaspora is...?
Bless.
Bosnians for the most part are white, just not really in mindset :/

Turks left us with a cuckold mentality and besides who can resist those freshly cut muslim cocks :3

>He is or he doesn't know what dijaspora is...?
he doesn't know kek, we got into discussion with him one or two nights ago in one of these threads

Yeah its diasporia, got a little confused.

I can speak the language already fluent.
Only croatian and serbian as well nothing else.

well, flamenco does as well (it is not THIS much arab, though) and i am like 45% spanish

>"Bosnian"
>Freshly cut cocks
Oyyy Veyyy or Insallah

Whatever you're gay.

Faggot.

>women dressing up and pretending they care about sports

Yeah, I remember me and you right? We keep meeting in these threads, are you the guy who posts the Chinese/Serb khan?
It's practically the same fucking language, well Stokavci (state Croat) and regular Serbian.
What's the rest, Italian?

>Yeah, I remember me and you right?
yea we told him he's a masterrace kek

>are you the guy who posts the Chinese/Serb khan?
nope

IT IS I.

I HEARD SOMEONE SAY VL*CH

(((Ethnic cleansing intensifies)))

>Chinese/Serb khan?
what??
all these people are Serbs I tell you

Yes, I remember you kek

I swear I'm really starting to appreciate Serbian posters, tbqh best posters.

nah, 25% chezk, and the rest equal parts of french scotish/irish, portuguese and italian, but it is like 6% each

That's not what a Mexican looks like...

I HEARD SOMEONE WANTS TO GETS REDPILLED ON RATKO.

You can only choose one but remember the rabbit hole is deeper than it seems.

maybe instead of fighting eachother we should aim our autism towards everyone else and shit up Sup Forums for good

>two different ID's
>posting about the Great Khanate of Srbija
KEK
No, most Mexicans in America are mestizos or natives my guy.
Cool, cool my guy.
>nu neo

what resolution is that video?
it fucks with my eyes

Is pic. related a Mexican, user.?

Blue-eyed?

>ywn hunt Vl*chs in the forests of Sumadija

yes

he seems genuinely happy from all the vl*chs he hunted down

No need. Nu Age is cuming. Once NN shuts down in Muttland this place will prosper.

KEKERONI.

i guess its officially meme status now

No, that's a Italian-Irish.

VLACHS SUBHUMANS BEWARE

youtube.com/watch?v=rd5qxc-vrHU

fuck, you beat me to it

i'm dealing with 6 captchas

>he doesn't use legacy captcha

>HEJ SLOVENI JOSTE ZIVI
>DOK ZA NAROD SRCE BIJE
>JEBIGA VLACH

youtube.com/watch?v=PGMxBejDcOQ

>Is croatia still mainly white?
Yes, we removed all serbitches.

Daily reminder soccer is for faggots and third worlders

T.onibler

The only 4 pure blooded Bosnians left,direct decadents of Trvtko himself, come to hunt Vl*chs as well.

please leave faggot
kek spend billions of dollars on American Soccer to lose to Trinidad and Tobago lul

you tell em Tyrone Hernandez

me on the left

>tfw irish mma champ
>Brown eyes
Disgusting subhuman mutt.

Hey I have brown eyes as well >:(

You shut it Vlach subhuman

poor little Bosnian boi

>Vl*Chs
>blue eyes
Vl*chs have disgusting Black hole eyes.The only the thing that rivals the abyss of their eyes is amerimutt skin.

Dude i have brown eyes too :/

According to snownigger philosophy we should just remove ourselfs....

WE ARE PROUD MUTTS FEAR US UBERMENSCH SUBHUMANS WILL TAKE THIS PLANET.

The Vl*ch are subanimal meme needs to stop. Walahia(Romania) hasn't got that many friends besides Serb Khanat and Nigger Sea. Let's not destroy our relationships.

Is light green eyes welcome?

In Serbia sure.

Choose wisely user

Feels fucking bad man,the only reason they are friends with us is because we never had a war lel.

Today i was called by a mysterious number it was a voice claiming that my life was in danger and my race (The Yugoslav) race was going to be extinct soon by a common enemy...since i am a pro-haker i just ignored based shitposting spam voicemail.

Afterwards some weird men in black came to visit they said they were the Vl*chs and that i needed to come with them or else my family would get killed and my life would be scrubbed from the web.... i asked what is the WEB!!??!?

No answer.

Two days later im minding my own buisness when a lady with shades on(HOT AF DESU) sweeps me off the streets and says "Get on the bike fellow Slav". I was puzzled, i didnt know who it was all that i was told later is that a man called Morpheus would explain.

Morpheus offered me two choices...take the bluepill and go back to living my old life not knowing who these Vl*chs were or....take the redpill and see how deep this rabbit hole really goes.

SO /BALK/ WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE? ITS URGENT OUR RACE IS AT STAKE HERE.

Don't go friend,the Vl*chs,they will consume you.It is too deep.

JUST REMEMBER - DON'T SAVE THUMBNAILS

I choose the redpill...

Suddenly it all turns to Blackness and a spiral of lights appears it almost seems like a dream...is it? time will tell

Once i have arrived in the "New World" i was unplugged from my "Oculus" what this device is i dont know but it seemed to have put a veil over reality itself...imprisoning me in my own mind and putting me on display for them(((Vl*chs))) i was petrified at the very realization...but being the brave ethnic serb warrior DA REAL NEO i decided to continue.

What i learned has opened so many possibilities and opened my eyes to forces much stronger than i.

Eventually a friend of mine in this "New World" we call him "Amerrimutt" or 56 for short...he was born outside the WEB and claims that the Vl*chs are a subhuman race that wants Slavdom to die and any trace of it scrubbed.

Alas i decided to go to sleep for now but what morpheus has told me I AM DA REAL NEO IAM THE ONE....THE CHOSEN ONE TO LIBERATE OUR SPECIES FROM THEM(((Nordicucks))) who these other main controllers of these Vl*chs are is uknown but the eternal Nordicuck will always claim to be superior no matter how much evidence points to the contrary.

Dokic: 'I lived 30 years in pain'

In 1999, 16-year-old tennis player Jelena Dokic, ranked 129, beat world number one Martina Hingis at Wimbledon to announce her name on the world stage. Dokic would go on to reach the quarter finals that year, but despite her success, she alleges that behind closed doors she was suffering physical and emotional abuse at the hands of her father, Damir, Jelena admits she nearly killed herself.

Now retired Jelena has been telling her story to Sportshour and how her first day on a tennis court at the age of 6 was actually the day the abuse started.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05p64p8

I am guessing by the end of this saga the ethnic Serb warrior rapes the Vl*chs.

kek, you're too deep.

Go with the Vlaches, bring a weapon.
PREACH BRE

Scientific research clearly show that serbs are sexually aroused by war, death and rape.

I do wonder,are there does anyone here know people who have Sveti Sava as Slava?

How is that bad?

why do you ask? i heard of some but i can't remember who were those people

The ethnic serb destroys the (((Vlachs))) but the eternal Nordicuck reigns supreme as he said this is the 6th consecutive test they have conducted and that i have done this before "Many times" he says.

Nordicuck Master of the WEB:
Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the WEB. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

The WEB is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.

Beware brothers the Nordicuck wont win this might be the last time i am seen before the scrubbing but beware the Nordicuck will fall as have his subhuman Vl*chs.

Amerimutt Chronicles: and the meaning of the number 56 will be in theatres this fall.

Well.i am the Herce Nigger,from the last thread and i have Googled my surname again,but no one in the comments mention they have Sveti Sava as Slava,we do however.I have never met anyone who has it.

Sveti Nikola here sorry bud i have no idea about anyone else having this slava.

They say that toothless inmates are very valuable in prison for some reason.

well then you could leave a comment there and hope someone would answer you
desu it's weird how sveti sava is such a rare slava, when it should have been at the top since that saint is like our most important figure

Well i was just interested.Anyway Googlin this shit is useless,Half of this niggers believe they are the decadents of Mrmnjacevics,the other Half believe they are the descendants of Milic Barjaktar.Why do village niggers always play nobility i do not know.

No there are Muslims everywhere, its a shithole

I just came here to tell that our combined shitposting made mods delete an official cbts thread.
My jew tricks are working. How do you do,fellow balkanites?

They are subhumans just blend in and hope they dont figure out you are not.

Nah,i don't believe any of them have it.