Bitcoin is literally on the verge of bringing about a worldwide libertarian paradise

>Bitcoin is literally on the verge of bringing about a worldwide libertarian paradise

A single Bitcoin is almost NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS. You are seeing fiat get replaced in front of your very eyes.

No more federal reserve, no more infinite money printing. By 2019 you will see mass adoption and by 2020 all fiat money will be worth less than toilet paper.

When will you finally accept this isn't a bubble Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All pumped up by thether the fake ‘money’

>New paradigm!

Looks like I'm going to buy back in shortly.

>libertarian paradise
The whole point of having a decentralized currency like crypto was the ability to shield it from external manipulation. The fact that God's chosen people have come in and started speculating the fuck out of it pretty much exposes it as a failure based on it's original intentions.

I.e crash is iminient

How do you get bitcoin?

Vegeta, what does the scanner say about Bitcoin's power level?

It's so annoying I've been in a cycle of convincing myself I missed my chance, to seeing it rise again, then getting pissed, then convincing myself I missed my chance.

I had a lot of spare cash a year ago, if I'd gotten bitcoins then, when I really thought about it I'd have made at least 200-300k.

tulips

SOON IT WILL BE OVER NINE THOUSANDDDD!!!

We are seeing fiat get replaced with fiat?

Amazing, tell me more.

bitcoin will crash hard, wait and see

The main reason we are all slaves to the central bankers is because stable currencies are so important to economies that we turned over responsibility to independent 3rd parties that won't crash the currency for political reasons.

Bit coin is the opposite of stable. How can I ever use bitcoin for any transaction if it could have changed in value 10% since last week?

FREE ROSS

It will be fun when this shit burst

I can't wait to see all those retards killing themselves over money they never had

Make CP, or sell drugs.

Nobody cares. Fuck off to >>>biz with your Monopoly money. Sage

I like the concept of clockchain but the value of Bitcoin tanks when the next hot coin comes along.

> all fiat money will be worth less than toilet paper.
Already is and always has been, the point is that's it not like gold standard and depends on arbitrary acceptance as currency. Gold standard was abandoned as there is not enough gold in the world to accommodate the population anymore unless you want a select few rich and a lot of poor people with no middle class. It's no coincidence the American middle class grew in the mid-20th century after FDR banned the private ownership of gold in favor of inflationary policies which are beneficial to those in debt.
This

bitcoins are technically like trading rare pepes

You're not the only one user, I've been doing the same since it was at $700.

It becomes stable once it's been completely mined and worth 250,000

People use BTC for transactions all the time dude.

The number of things you can use it on is growing.

However, It's just a pyramid scheme.

By the way, I read somewhere it's really hard to cash out, since you can only withdraw a certain amount per week or something.

Do people actually cash out and make actual money out of bitcoin, like dollars or whatever?

Or are people just maintaining a high balance on their accounts, having wealth they don't actually use?

They may speculate on it, and they may own significant amounts of it, but they can never control it.

>no more infinite money printing

yeah, definitely not bitcoin

I.e until someone pulls 10% out of BC to buy a some hookers & coke.

cash is king bits are jewish tricks

What if you look at CP and use drugs?

welcome to Jannat (Heaven), Muhammad.

Nocoinlets, when will they learn.

>since you can only withdraw a certain amount per week or something.

this is just from some exchanges. There are many options for withdrawal into your national currency. it's still awkward though. I cashed out some money through coinbase as a test but it was awkward and involved setting up a load of international bank transfer shit. Apparently I need to change my BTC to euros and then send that from some Lithuanian bank to the UK before being swapped to British pounds.

>buy bitcoin goy
>its bulletproof
As long as you can exchange bitcoin with fiat money, it will just result in rich ppl staying rich.
He who controls the biggest share, controls the market value. Enjoy buying high and selling low.

Just wait this thing will crash like the hindenburg, why? because is bought with fiat and who can print infinite fiat? this is just like the stock market all over again.

You just can't outjew the jew.

If any user wants to help a fellow user with medical bills that be amazing.

1TgQ5s7m7gsW4VyY7gAqodV3roncuAV5J

>You are seeing fiat get replaced in front of your very eyes.
How come my employer isn't hassling me to switch my salary to bitcon?

How did you make it so far out on that limb?

its going to crash

How?

I aint scanning that

The Problem with this is, that many people use it to buy shit from illegal websites, that is drugs guns etc. typical Silk Road Shit.
Everytime such a site got closed the price plummeted. All ((((they)))) really have to do is shut down one or two dark web stores and voila.
Or is the worth by now based upon more?

he said nervously for the 400th time

A person can just sell a bunch of bitcoins at once to get the price to fall. It's a permanent bubble.

if FIAT money is worth less than toilet paper then why do you trade bitcoins for it?

>How?
When they run out of suckers.

99% of all bitcoins are owned by like 10 people. Someone definetely controls it.

its all pumped up by the fact that people are and have been trading on it. this latest boost is undoubtedly a result of big bankers pumping it, but it got this far because the tech behind it, namely the blockchain, is an invaluable tool with many different uses.

even when BTC crashes, we will see this tech being used forever into the future, for as long as computers remain a part of our life.

fuck you spics are bumb ain't ya i just though that was a meme bitcoin will keep going up as the amount of fiat goes up. its scarcity is what gives it value.

You're wrong here. Yes the price drops temporarily as demand takes a slight hit. Demand always recovers though, but all those bitcoins confiscated by the government become insolvent and lower the overall supply. This is what drives the brice of bidgoin up in reality. Everytime some dumbfuck drug enforcement agency bags a dealer/website, they confiscate the btc therein, leaving less available btc on the blockchain, and increasing the value of what's left. As long as encryption and mining aren't destroyed by quantum computing(and they won't be because governments and companies will never allow that technology out of Pandora's Box), there is no real limit to the value of btc.

fuck off taxman

Suckers? So you think people are going to give up btc and start buying their drugs online with credit cards or cash money or some shit?

Every one so mad they didn't jump on the bandwagon soon enough

Aside from the usual reasons a bubble bursts, there's a few ways it could happen. The death of net neutrality in the US could lead to blockchain getting strangled. Various governmental organizations could follow China in strangling blockchain with laws against ICOs and whatnot. Hell, the FBI could just start going hard after exchanges and individual users under the reasonable suspicion that they're involved in the CP and drug trades.

why do all of you idiots always assume that everyone who has been holding bitcoin since the beginning never cashed out ever, or diversified their assets? what kind of mouthbreather would do such a thing?

all green today

what's everyone else invested in?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH nigga just buy the dip HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

what is the blockchain

ferrari dons't accept etherium yet.

the amount of tether market cap to bitcoin is negligible, it will have no real effect even if they are fake (which I think they are)

>I'm buying imaginary internet money that has no standard physical value outside the internet unlike normal currency that has gold/silver+ government enforcement. The only value my imaginary money holds is popular demand by investors.
>My imaginary money is never going to lose popularity seeing how massively inflated the value is becoming. I'll surely be able to cash out all of my money easily and without delay due to how popular it is, right?
>This is obviously not another Dutch 16th century "Tulip Mania".

That bubble is going to pop.

It already has crashed multiple times.
What people overlook is that crypto markets are going 24/7 so there is 5 times as much trading as stocks. A 5-year bear market in stocks is over in a year in crypto.

says increasingly nervous

Isn't it being touted as a "currency", though? The entire point is that currencies are stable. This is a commodity, and it's being speculated as such. Nevermind all the shady shit and scams going on.

It's like gold, but with no use at all.

How many bitcoins can I buy for one beanie baby

There will come a day soon where a new Bitcoin standard will allow everyone to submit a certain percentage of their processing power to the network and will get money because of it. This is the solution to the Basic Universal Income delima.

The price keeps going up because it's keeps going up and anons are like "I convinced myself I lost my chance to profit last time so I better buy now while it keeps going up!" which makes it keep going up, but eventually there are going to be not enough people to keep buying, and it's going to tank down hard fast as people who are holding it only to profit panic.

Ok, BUT, how do I cash out with my bit coin?

>When will you finally accept this isn't a bubble Sup Forums?
This is going to be the best burst we've ever seen now that normalfags are buying in.

It's borderline ponzi and it's only a matter of time.

its called crypto currency so its easy to understand it dosn't matter how its speculated its marketing kind of like how you commies market starvation as democratic socalism.

An amazing amount of people would do that

sell it to someone wiling to pay for it

Ask the irs I'm sure they will tell you

Bitcoin IS fiat you fucking taint sniffer

Fucking pissed that just in these last couple months it shoots up a gazzilion percent i sold ages ago

Because it's so unsafe.
People are buying in with no clue how unsafe it truly is. Hacking issues from day one.

I thought there was fixed number of bitcoin that could be mined.

You can't cash out!!!

But what if nobody wants to buy it?

Then you'll have some nice decimals to your name you can always look at

brainlet.jpg

Well then it's over

no use at all if your a braindead commie, you mean

id like to see you give an explanation as to how a 9000% increase in an investment is useless. stupid faggot

Okay, so when can I buy say, a burger instead of weed ?

gas stations don't take bit coin, gasoline is one of my main/most important purchases, why the fuck would I switch to bitcoin.

Say I wanted to go eat a burger, am I going to pull out my .00235454 of a bitcoin and hand it to the man.

No, he will want to trade me for some crumpled up paper and a few pieces of metal, like a real human bean

The problem with this is, getting/sending BTC is as simple as sending someone a string of alphanumeric characters. That's it. It can be sent via email and PGP'd without anyone being able to do dick about it.

Genuine question. Say the stock market bursts. Would Bitcoin be hurt or benefit from it?

Bad news bro. The block chain can be hacked.

>being this new to speculative bubbles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

well if you cant find a single person on the planet that dosn't want to swap you a service for some bitcoin i guess your shit out of luck.

Probably benefit, maybe a temporary dip because people just lost a lot of money and panic sell all their other assets.

The panic would cause a massive sell off and no one would be buying except maybe a few risky investors after the massive dip but it would never recover

say i am a small business and i want to get in on this. How does a small local farm say benefit from this crypto currency stuff? better yet, how does a small farm in some place like nigeria benefit?

Explain, from what I've read the amount of processing power needed would severely outweigh any profit

kek saved

just ask the burger join like they did with the pizza then in 4 years youll be known as the mong that paid 117,000 for a burger

then they will die in a fucking tumultuous market crash. they had no sense of what it takes to survive as a trader.

putting your entire equity into an extremely volatile market is retardation personified as a portfolio.

the whole point is to buy low and sell high. if you dont sell, then you arent actually trading

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

You're welcome.