What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkHCm-277ks
literarydevices.net/foil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foil_(literature)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trolls needed a new target

It started when you didnt post best girl

People wanted to troll on Sup Forums and used ochako as the target.

She lost what made her a good heroine by having her screentime revolve around her crush for Deku

>Ochako tumblr defense force

Reminder no chapter this week.

isn't she only bad because every other girl is superior?

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT URARAKA YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Need more fan service shots of Froppy looking cool, and dynamic. Especially since when she takes the coming top 5 in pop poll.

She is bad because she is normal without any weird physical traits that stand out or a fetish.

>She lost what made her a good heroine by having her screentime revolve around her crush for Deku
most, if not all of her screentime has revolved around deku since her first appearance, because she was designed as a foil to him

also her development and refound determination towards her goal as a hero was triggered by him as well

She's bad because her character has been stuck at "do I love Deku" for the last 70 chapters instead of focusing on the more interesting goal of being a hero for money or showing us her frugal side.

Reminder the same is said for Iida, and Bakugou. These characters revolve around Deku/Izuku because he is the fucking MC.

>because she was designed as a foil to him
literally
>I have no idea what I'm saying but it sounds smart

see
>by having her screentime revolve around her crush for Deku
>screentime revolve around her crush for Deku
>revolve around her crush for Deku

TRAITOR

Can anyone repost that angry weird grin of hers that was used as an OP earlier this week?

You can scream tumblr all you want but it doesn't change the trolling

>>by having her screentime revolve around her crush for Deku
>>screentime revolve around her crush for Deku
>>revolve around her crush for Deku
Which is going to lead to conflict with Toga that has been built up sense the encounter in the Training Lodge arc. Deku can found out if she was the fake Ochako, but will Ochako know the fake Deku?

That stupid ass poll that said she was the worst Jump heroine (even though her inclusion was a meant to be a joke at expense of the ranking which had characters like Kagura ranked higher than fucking Sakura) gave trolls fuel to the fire and they haven't shut up since. Hence why this speedreader ( )
don't understand why the female lead is so close to the MC

tights.

fffffff

She was being hated before the poll but you're that guy who keeps bringing up the poll in her defense so you already knew that and are just trying to deflect that she's shit.

>She was being hated before the poll
Nice meme

She doesn't dress like that often enough.

>I have no idea what I'm saying but it sounds smart
literally
>I have no idea what you're saying but it sounds smart

she was designed bright and cheery to contrast and play off the introspective and slightly-pessimistic midoriya. perhaps if you actually passed high school-level english you would know this

also nice job refuting the rest of my post

(you)

>The poll caused her hate!
Nice revisionism.

There was never much hate for her before that poll surface and its shitposters like you who always bring it up as proof of something when her inclusion was meant as a joke
>Why is so so focused on Deku?

She doesn't like Deku romantically though.

The joke or "pun" to the poll were just heroines that make you nauseous? Hence why we see Kagura on the list higher than Sakura. Sakura is already legit shitty character so her being on top would be expected. She makes readers nauseous. Kagura vomited in the anime which is unheard of. Ochako vomited [a rainbow] in the anime, but still hilarious that you cannot have women throwing up on TV. No wonder she is number one.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkHCm-277ks

They're teenagers in highschool dude.

>she was designed bright and cheery to contrast and play off the introspective and slightly-pessimistic midoriya.
>Reaching this hard after realizing you're an idiot misusing terms like it's Sup Forums 2013

She is in no way designed to be a foil to show how much of a analyst or how "slightly-pessimistic" Deku is.

>She's got a surprisingly sharp tongue but that's just proof she has no ulterior motives to speak of

Yet retards keep saying she's the traitorf

>>Why is so so focused on Deku?
More like "what happened to the rest of her characterization?"

Ochako's hate meme is just more bitter shipfags angry that she is Orihime 2.0.

Nothing. Retards are just waiting for her to fail that's all to call her the new Sakura for whatever reason

You're just too desperate to defend her from all criticism for some reason that you fail to see she's lost everything that made her a fun and interesting character

You're both fucking stupid cunts. Shes not a bad character, or lacking it. She is just normal.

user i'm pretty sure you're desperate to find someone to rustle. Everyone knows ochako is a good character except you few.

You're just too desperate to shit on her f for some reason that you fail to see she's lost absolutely nothing.

>She is just normal.
And that's the problem. She's vanilla as fuck

>double posting

I love this meme

>She's vanilla as fuck
Literally nothing wrong with being the normal one in a group of abnormal.

>you fail to see she's lost everything that made her a fun and interesting character

Maybe you shouldn't equate the period where she isn't front and center with character assassination

samefag

Orihime is best girl though.

SHE'S SO CUTE!

>She is in no way designed to be a foil to show how much of a analyst or how "slightly-pessimistic" Deku is.
might i direct you to and she does though, especially in the battle tournament that you seem so fond of saying was her only good moment
along with giving midoriya his first real role as a superhero when he still thought of himself as a victim
and providing the needed support to challenge bakugou again during the battle trial and in the cavalry battle
and turning his ridiculed nickname that he hated into his hero name

also lol at
>Reaching this hard after realizing you're an idiot misusing terms like it's Sup Forums 2013
the irony of this

Oh I know that. Hinata was too. That is why they won. The author hand them planned out from the beginning. All the other fags here though. Tumtards, redditors, and fujo cancer. They need to realize, and grow up. It is fucking shonen, and to expect an in dept focus on romance aimed for teenage boys is fucking stupid.

Alright it's obvious you need Jesus, and a dictionary.

literarydevices.net/foil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foil_(literature)

Here's your chance to say "I was just pretending to be retarded :^)"

not

You need better aim

It's an old man with a wig

>literarydevices.net/foil/
>In literature, a foil is a character that shows qualities that are in contrast with the qualities of another character with the objective to highlight the traits of the other character.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foil_(literature)
>In fiction, a foil is a character who contrasts with another character (usually the protagonist) in order to highlight particular qualities of the other character.

sounds like uraraka to me
and also by this same definition, bakugou, iida, and todoroki, since each of those contrast with midoriya's ideals, motivation, and personality while still reaching for similar goals

>Here's your chance to say "I was just pretending to be retarded :^)"
if this is all you've got left then i'm not even gonna bother responding to your dumb bait anymore

deku is too busy considering the thoughts and feelings of the guy who bullied him his entire life to give her the dick

Uraraka is fine, what are you talking about?

Might be one of the best Hero doujins around.
Got all the girls involved, plays their personalities well, great art, light NTR

You keep posting this doujin like it means anything

agreed

So is everyone else.

It's too early to say for sure if she's going to end up as disappointing as Sakura Haruno and the like. She'll get an opportunity to shine eventually.

>ntr

Wide

?? Didn't the previous chapter say we were getting the poll this week?

Sound of her vomitting is very cute

>ochako has the same birthday as my ex

Neat

Puffy

>Birthday 12/27

So close, 13 days earlier and we woulda had the same.

CUTE!!

Jesus lord have mercy she has the perfect hour glass look. How old is she again?

Waifu characters are garbage.
That is all.

WHY DIDN'T THIS QT GO TO UA!????

Not enough fanart. This is a travesty.

Thanks for confirming you are.

You went wrong.

One final bump with under rated piranha girl. I bet she is a female version of Mineta is she is a fan girl.

Do you guys think she'd be more popular if she had Mt. Lady's power like she was originally going to?

> We will never see this qt again.

Too much focus on her crush/feelings for midoriya, not enough focus on her development into a hero or her quirk. I feel like we've seen every other person in the class develop a lot except for her. It's kinda sad really

numbers did not save you.

based cleanup

Became shit after her fight with Bakugou. Only acts annoyingly with her crush now.

The baiting has really gotten embarrassingly bad on Sup Forums lately.

Wouldn't that make her the abnormal one?

How does one decide what is normal or abnormal you ableist shitlord?!

that's the joke

Toga, Mina, and Momo exist. They're the top 3 girls

Shitposters

It's amazing how Gravityfags prefer to think anons are baiting when it's pretty clear she is now shit.