Brave Witches

So is the love ever going to be revived? Why doesnt Brave Witches make others feel he love again?

Other urls found in this thread:

strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Laura_Toth
ux.getuploader.com/CM3D2mod_08860/download/111/芳佳&ひかり.rar
ux.getuploader.com/CM3D2mod_08860/index/1/counter/desc
twitter.com/fanaticflandre/media
ux.getuploader.com/CM3D2mod_08860/download/93/リーネ.rar
ux.getuploader.com/CM3D2mod_08860/download/114/トゥルーデ.rar
strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Strike_Witches
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm enjoying it more than most people seem to be, but it's just not as good.

It's pretty mediocre

I feel the love; idk about others. I only felt the hype when I saw Yoshika though.

What happened to her again? Her friend died or something?

I waited 5 years for this. It's a disappointment but not completely horrible.

It's just boring. Nothing much really happens each episode. The characters aren't that interesting. Strike Witches wasn't brilliant or complex, but it was fun. Watching it was enjoyable. Things were always happening.

Brave Witches nothing happens. Entire episodes about "It's really cold!" or "I like food!". It tries to be slice of life, but only halfway, because it also wants to be flying magical girls. The cameos feel forced, REALLY forced, but ironically the cameos are more enjoyable than anything else. (Just SEEING Eila is more fun than 99% of Hikari's screen time, which by the way, she gets more of than anyone, more than Yoshika got in SW so far)

Oh, I'm feeling the love alright.

This slut doesn't show her butt enough to make up for her boring screen time

New episode literally tomorrow evening silly billy, how aren't you aware after 10 weeks when the episodes air by now? Love is doing fine compared to many other shows this very season tho, so I don't get what the ever loving heck are you talking about and why would you feel this is somehow more special.
Also this season is bad, haven't you read the threads how people feel about it? You also have archives for that if you're really interested in knowing.
This user in the image cap put it really nicely together. As well him too Yeah, Ostmark got it worst during the war pretty much. Laura lost her comrades which made her so gloomy as we know her now. Then she eventually got into Wilma's unit.
strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Laura_Toth

I think the issue is that the ensemble isn't quite as even.

It's always "Witch of the week + the Hikari/Nao/Nipa trio"

Rall basically says one thing a week. Georgette and Sadako live in the background. Rossman is the one that trains.

Krupi's episode I really liked simply because she really got into the role with the whole "veteran pilot trying to season the newbies" plot thing, and she still got some lechery in on top of that.

You don't really get a feel for their dynamics beyond their base jobs.

In the original Strike Witches series, the 501st were almost always interacting with each other in all kinds of combinations, even if they did trend towards usual duos.

Her breasts got bigger

The original SW also had witch of the week formula, but even if one witch got the focus for an ep they always interacted with the rest of the cast, even after their ep, also the original cast was way more interesting

Too many boring karls, depressing sumois and stupid orussians.

Not enough Liberty.

At least Null is back to drawing Witches.

Why does that nigger only have like 3 drawings of 501st witches but 12347612348127341293487 of random other ones

I don't know, but the Yoshika ones we have are great.

Haven't actually seen that, where'd you find it? Is it old?

Yeah, it's old, back when he constantly went on deleting sprees every few months. I got them from the Helma thread.

Have any more? Fuckin pixiv artists and their deletion festivals

That's all I saved but like I said there's more on Helma, though it mostly the same stuff you find on boorus.

oh god that wagging tail.

Nostalgia fags.

I love the Witches series, and am loving the hell out of Brave Witches. I think if it goes on to be the same length it might match Strike Witches because the cast is just as good.

There just isn't much to talk about. Its just great.

I'm enjoying it but the bad CG and lack of fanservice and yuri do ruin it a bit.

I searched for months looking for a Yoshika cm3d mod. Is this cm3d2? Care to share the mod?

Here you go mate
>ux.getuploader.com/CM3D2mod_08860/download/111/芳佳&ひかり.rar

Likewise if you know how to find the Lynette one, I haven't been able to find it. Some other 501st witches here
>ux.getuploader.com/CM3D2mod_08860/index/1/counter/desc

They should have had Sanya and Eila stick around and take over the entire show.

That guy who hates Eilanya would have killed himself.

>Tfw you'll never have a romantic evening with your favourite witch
Is there dare I say a Heidi, Perrine, Rall or Rudel one?

Surprised to see some other oldfag here who knows about helma's hidden board.

How do you delude yourself to enjoy this so much? Like, I'd really want to but it's just impossible because it really is a meh season with horrendous cgi and rushed pace in every episode with very bad character interactions. Cast is great no doubt, but the way they're presented is really poorly done.
Well at least someone understands that there isn't much to talk about. The episodes are as simple it can get and OP is a big retard.

You should try asking this nip for the Lynne model; twitter.com/fanaticflandre/media
Do you happen to have twitter for future Miyafuji and or other witch image uploads?

Hating on any witch should warrant death to be honest.

>twitter.com/fanaticflandre/media
I was actually just looking at this guy's twitter

I don't have a twitter account tho

Mm, but isn't this the Lynne mod? ux.getuploader.com/CM3D2mod_08860/download/93/リーネ.rar
Was in the list you linked. It's titled Lynne.rar.
You oughta do one if you keep creating pictures. Those Miyafuji ones were nice.

It would be alright if it was just shit, but it's shit and also eyecancer. I'm sorry, but can't watch it.

Brave witches is better than Strike Witches

Holy crap thank you so much! There goes my evening tonight. I'll keep my eye out for Lynette.

I just want more of these two

Thanks, I didn't think much of them, I figure screens are a dime a dozen

I actually just took a second look and found the lynette. I had a shitty translation and overlooked it. "Raine.rar" I forgot the japs call her Rine.

Naw, I enjoy them greatly if they haven't been done before and are unique in some ways.
Yeah, pronunciations are important. Well, if you do make one, please do share it in helma, /c/ and or /u/ general.

Does Trude have one?

ux.getuploader.com/CM3D2mod_08860/download/114/トゥルーデ.rar
She's in the list, if you'd just look at the names.

Trude and Lynne make a surprisingly good crack pairing.

If I make one I'll gladly share, but it'll likely be for drawings rather than screens

Now the question is, are there any 'realistic' witch mods for Honey Select?

tfw i'll never find the bro from /trash/ who lewded her with me

Feels very uninspired.

loved SW1, liked SW2, having an ok time with BW.

mostly because the formular is soo episodic we know nothing is going to happen until the last 2 or 3 episodes.

It just didn't do enough to differentiate or improve upon Strike Witches.

Does Krupi also share the patrician megane fetish too?

Honestly i feel like it's just the fact that none of the witches are enjoyable to watch other than Nipa, i mean i actually liked all the strike witches it's probably Because they had a character.

I can't tell you what kind of character Georgetta or that other fuso witch that i can't remember the name of have, hell it's bad enough i can't remember a name of a supposed main character or atleast a main supporting character.

She seems to have a thing for Edy, which I consider patrician.

The one from the second Strike Witches OVA featuring Shirley and Hana? We needed more of her too. Red hair and glasses are a dangerously sexy combination.

hidden board?

helma.us/nsfw

it's dead

>helma.us/nsfw
Well it is hidden.

The age of SW is over.

Witches will never die.

It's definietely the CG that ruins it.

Really pissed no Rall episode

They are trying to emulate SW too much. Sure I like Hikari more than Miyafujesus but I rather Hikari not exist.

The production values are shit and the show nearly doesn't have anything that Strike Wtiches did have. Just to point out the vices.
>full 3dcg fights with bad choreography
>nearly no fanservice
>mediocre story so far
(I mean, sure, SW was more character driven, but this does storytelling even worse)
>can't really feel the love for some of the chracters

the neuroi are also a very boring enemy. Its unfortunate that they never ended up changing them up a bit.

7h15min I wonder how much screentime our angel will get tonight, on my birthday...

What are you talking about? They totally had a shape shifting non-threatening flaccid penis Neuroi.

No

I stopped coming here because you faggot whines about every little things

5h17min

Yes

Could they adapt a novel or a manga next?

>Today is your birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday, do any witches have tomorrow as their birthday? It'd be cool seeing how I share one with, if I remember it's possibly only Marseille who has hers in the same week as mine.

It'd be interesting seeing something like Fuso Sea Incident adapted. That is the only manga I own, I should get the rest but I found it interesting giving how much lore it had on Nueroi and the world in general.

Why would someone remake a show with no added elements but lots of elements taken out?

Vividbutt Season 2 when?

Why I started to like Krupi more than anyone,it not supposed to be this way.

I want to befriend Nipa

I know how you feel. But I know exactly why.

>You'll never protect her from harm or comfort her after she had an accident

Haven't watched Brave Witches yet but Krupi looks like she'd be really cool. Am I right in thinking she is their equivalent to Trude or possibly Eila?

minun neekerini

At first I'd like commander more 2bh.
She's something between Shirley and Hartman

>Cross between Shirley and Hartman
Sounds like perfection to me, I can see how she'd have Shirley and Erica's laid back attitude though.

>Am I right in thinking she is their equivalent to Trude or possibly Eila?
Krupi is a womanizer, apparently quite reckless (one of the infamous "Brake Witches") & capable of taking on tough neuroi head on & come on top all by herself

*Break Witches

I started really enjoying Brave Witches after episode 4-ish, but it's hard to deny it lacks much of Strike Witches' charm

Brave Witches is better than Strike Witches.

I prefer the cast but that's about it.

Genuinely disappointed with this season. Absolute shite character building besides the Krupi episode and the CG takes away one of the best parts of the original series. Heck, even the lack of fanservice kills it because they didn't fill that void with anything. Whole show just feels hollow. Hope it's done enough to warrant a season 2 AND some changes.

>Tomorrow is my birthday
happy BD in advance

>come on top all by herself

Great, thanks to you this will be our episode thread tonight, you fucking moron. Why did you let this shitty of a OP stay alive?
Now we're gonna have that weekly guy around who posts screenshots from almost every frame of the new episode to the thread, spoiling stuff to us who wait for subs.
And happy birthday dimwit..

Why not use the wiki? It exists after all if you wanna know about witches. strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Strike_Witches
Spoilers; no, you don't share with anyone.

Money, that's literally it. The goddamn jews. The merchandising money in this season reeks through every chimney and window.

Hopefully soon.

Remember to report live stream spoiler fag if he doesn't properly tag.

>Null
>Girl taking 20 dicks at once
He should go back to futa.

Can't wait for more Krupi.

No.

Why you are in a thread during the livewatch if you don't want to be spoiled?

Too bad we won't get more Krupi past her own episode anymore.

>Krupi will never seduce you
I'm incredibly jealous of Rossman, lucky fucker.

It removed the fan service.

But that's a bad thing. A very bad thing.

different user, why would a person watching the episode live waste time posting spoilers for the majority who are waiting for the subs?