Muh white nationalism

Explain why I should be ok with immigration from low IQ european countries, because they're muh white? Yeah I'm sure that if you country gets flooded by albanian retards nothing will change because race is real and differences in intelligence exist, except for euros they're all equal magically.

Alb*nians aren't white
Literally the niggers of Europe

I'm sick and fucking tired of all the goal post shifting faggots. "European nationalism" isn't a real thing and is mainly derived from faggots who didn't want to get called Nazis after the war like Oswald Mosley, so they shifted their goal posts like cucks to white and European nationalism.
And now people are shifting them again to civic nationalism because they don't want to be called racist.
If you support European-nationalism then you should go become an EU loving cuck because they're the closest you'll get to that ideal buddy.

Albanians are obviously nigger-tier scum whites -- still better than actual shitskins but still low-tier whites.

Only 99 ,
Inferior Walloon niggers always dragging us down,
Would be 110 is they measured Flemish people alone

>Albanians are stupid so that means you should accept Afriniggers and mudslimes silly goy
lol, ok Rabbi

Why are you OK with non-white immigrants with low IQ then, Mr European Union?

i believe in the "once" removed immigration rule.

meaning you should really only move to another country if it is on your border/immediately nearby.

albanian coming to western europe is retarded.

>PISA

Its funny because my country is among the dumbest and still scored above the US on all fields in 2015 kek.

Because Whites have the capacity to integrate into other European countries and non-Whites literally cannot.

Fellow Kiwi, the EU is a Soviet style instrument of power, like an anaconda that strangles your neck and suffocates you. It should really be called the European Jewnion

If those are from Richard Lynn, those stats are shite and most of them are from the early 1990s. Richard Lynn doesn't even use the same method of data gathering per country to get his data.

I'm well aware of that, and European Jewnion is a good name, I'ma steal that from now on.
I'm sure one day we'll manage to kick out these Maoris and stop being so cucked, not that anyone realizes anyway.

EU ran a Israel boycott program, I think it's still ongoing. That doesn't seem very Jewish to me.

>Doesn't understand the Jewish split.
Need to lurk more Sven.

>a boycott program to deny and strangle Israel's economical growth
>"Aayyo da joos r evil n behind everthingg trust meee"

ok

I said you need to lurk and understand the split between Zionist and communist Jews because I can't be fucked to explain it.

A lot of people I thought were White were 1/16 or 1/32 Maori.

They're getting pretty diluted, a few hundred more years and they'll be practically gone, still wish we could just get rid of the purer ones though, they're nigger-tier.

no shill. you don't get to say "muh white"

stop using the memes incorrectly

master race finngolians