To Love-Ru Darkness

Risa should be main girl.

Risa should be my girlfriend ;_;

>Risa should be main girl.
Yui deserves to be main girl

sadly nips dont like that kind of stuff

Is ANYONE even the 'main girl' anymore?

It's either Momo or Nemesis at this point everyone else is a side

But they voted Risa #2 in the 'TLR i'd like as lover' poll despite the fact she only shows up every 30 chapters or so.

What was up with that?
I don't actually believe Japan has good taste.

>I don't actually believe Japan has good taste.
Considering Haruna is number one, they don't have good taste.

BEST GIRL

Another excellent Momo thread

>Pure
>Kind
>Good at cooking
>Responsible
>Understanding and patient

She's the most ideal girl and you'll most likely find a girl in real life that have similar personalities. The only criticism you ever have for her is that she's not your slutty, autistic, and bitchy character like the others and it's not what you're use to.

>you will never wake up to Momo smiling at you
kill me now

She should be a main girl, but not the main girl.

Came here to post this.

Yami?

Lots of people hate on Haruna because she was based on Yabuki's wife, who cheated on him and left him.

But Momo is already main girl

Why do you misspell Ringo?

That's irrelevant dude. She's not Yabuki's wife so what does that even have to do with anything. If the artist had kids with that wife. It would be like hating on the kid for being from her womb. Fuck off dude.

Lots of people hate on Haruna because we already have Momo, the best girl

She's boring
At least Yubuki has been trying to add a secretlly lewd angle with her and I guess the glasses femdom but that was a one time deal iirc

You mean Nemesis, Yami, and Mea.

Should I watch the very first series? Or should I start off where the style isn't outdated shit?

I like Momo. But she's a lower-tier girl and worst of the Devilukian sisters.

First series is better. When Darkness actually moving the plot forward it's the better show but that's only like 25% of the time. The rest is the MC falling into the girls' crotches over and over again, which gets old far faster than you'd think.

Had she been main girl, nobody would've liked her

Read and watch both for Momo

Mom isn't in the original series.

Oh but she is. She just appears much later. She is introduced in volume 13 of the original series, I think.

Momo is the miracle of universe.

The one and only miracle

That user said "watch" so I was talking about the anime. She's in the OVA but not the original series. But yeah she's in the original manga.

>Lala that high

sasuga nipon

>Momo will never sit in your face
I have nothing. Life does not make sense.

I agree

I want another Risa chapter dammit. That last one was almost as good as that doujin series. Which needs another book too while we're at it.

Here's a version of that pic with just the illustration for those who want it.

In her own spin-off, sure.

>"get tripped at places"
It's just "trip". One word to replace all that. Oh retards.

She deserves it.

Risa is best girl user.

She makes a lot of crystals.

This . I know people are horny, but I stay away from threads most of the time because it makes me sad that I'm probably the only person who just wants the plot to move forward and have actual development with the girls.

I am still mad at this poll