Who actually cums like that? This movie is bullshit

Who actually cums like that? This movie is bullshit.

>This movie is bullshit.

That about covers it.

You know you're asking for some random user to masturbate onto his hand and then take a photo just to prove you wrong, right?

that's not his cum you fucking retard. he fingered asuka when she was unconscious.

>he doesn't shoot multiple ropes of cum with varying degrees of volume to each blast

sounds low test to me

also Shinji probably cupped his hand around his cock so it wouldn't shoot all over Asuka

he is a gentleman you know

>Who actually cums like that?

Anno. What else would you expect from The Master himself?

The rebuild movies give those context I think more so than they give the actual series. You need to go watch them and it makes everything click.

so he just held his hand in front of his unheld quivering cock until he came?

I'd prove it to you but I just came an hour ago.

If only people had more than one hand he wouldn't have to resort to this.

Last I checked he has two hands...

Shinji is a righty, it's canon

did he wipe it all over asuka?

>he doesn't fap with his left hand

I'm right handed but exclusively fap with my left.
Checkmate atheists

>he cant fap perfectly with both his hands
It's like a different feeling with which hand you use.

>unconscious nude asuka
>fapped instead of raping her
how beta is this faggot?

Anyone know some doujins where this happens? There's gotta be some.

I just watched this for the first time and though I've never done drugs there are probably acid trips tamer than this. Seriously what the fuck did I just watch?

this is a blue board user

Are you asking me to prove you wrong?

he hid the cum in her bagina

in the original Japanese ending, Asuka says "I feel sick", the kanji suggesting morning sickness

London?

Babby's psychology 101

>He's never masturbated over a comatose half naked female schoolmate in a hospital before

I imagine what would happen if she awoke
She'd probably just look at him, say something like "do what you want, I don't care anymore" and cry
;(

>raping a 14 year old comatose girl
This is terrible, user, Shinji isn't like that

how is it rape if she's in a coma?

Hasn't Shinji just reformed human beings at this point, and saved himself and Asuka from being part of the orange juice hive mind?
The least she can do is pay him back with the body he just returned to her.

Asuka was already dead by then, the ending was all in Shinji's mind

You are misusing bait here, it's an actual theory, based on Tifffany Grant's interview in which she mentioned that Anno implied the phrase to be a reference to morning sickness
She and Shinji must make babies anyway
>ywn impregnate an exotic 1/4 Japanese 3/4 German 14 year old redhead
Life is suffering tbqh

Shinji is in luuuv with Asuka. He reallllly needs her and showed his love in the only way he could do at that time.

Wait didn't Asuka directly spell out that he only cared about himself and only saw her as a piece of meat?

It's not a theory, it's just Tiffany Grant being a retard and making up shit that didn't happen.
Kimochi warui doesn't refer to morning sickness, and the kanji used has nothing to do with pregnancy. You are intentionally lying and you know it.

Asuka's seiyuu (You know, the voice actor that actually matters, not some dirty American) said it's based on Anno's question to her on what she would say if a stranger came into her room and fapped to her.
The original line Asuka says to Shinji is "I'll never be killed by someone like you, absolutely not!"

Furthermore, more people are confirmed to continue coming out of the LCL, so Asuka can keep true to her word when she said she'd rather die than do it with Shinji.
Maybe she'll find Kanji and get impregnated by him like she always dreamed about.

Yes, but don't expect a retarded shipper like that guy to acknowledge that.

That would be fucking hilarious. Shinji getting rejected after all the trouble he went through, even though he's the last guy on Earth. It would be Anno's ultimate fuck you to the fans.

I hope this is bait

I would but I'm bone dry right now

do you have the one with the cinnamon roll

It was just a misunderstanding shinji really luuuuvs asuka

I've tried multiple times but I could never get the same viscosity, amount, and position of Shinji's cum replicated.

But can you do this?

>implying Anno's way to deliver a line actually has plot basis under it
I'm not denying that Asuka may be referring to him fapping to her, but I'm not sure, I think you interpret it as you wish, that's why we can't definitely tell if they have finally confessed to each other and may find happiness or they still hate each other and will strangle each other to death in a few hours
Although, the latter completely renders character arks useless, it's implied that they accept each other

The original line before kimochi warui was Asuka saying "I'll never be killed by you, absolutely not!"
So obviously the intent behind that line is pure hatred towards Shinji.
And considering Shinji tried to kill her for them umpteenth time, I'd say the feeling is quite mutual.

That's funny because ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________he still luuuuuvs her

It pretty much was just Anno going
>Well I gave you the ending but you fuckers can't stop whining and moaning, you're even sending me death threats. Well here, I'll just spend an hour calling anime fans pieces of shit, but I'll throw in a couple good action scenes and you'll all consider it the true ending you always wanted because you'll eat an actual piece of shit if it's wearing sunglasses.

inb4 an user posts their own cumstained hand

yeah, coating your hand with your own cum is kinda gay.

is this a jojo reference?

I can't not post this.

>the intent behind that line is pure hatred towards Shinji
Oh come on, that's an exaggeration. She is a tsundere after all.

That must explain why he deleted her existence from Rebuild and replaced her with a lesbian look-a-like.

Soryu? No, Soryu wasn't a tsundere. Shikinami is though, at least in 2.0. A shitty one, however.

>all you do is piss bitch and moan
>implying

She is the one who ended up with him in 3.33
they held hands lewd

She grabbed his wrist to take them both to Misato, how is that ending up with?
And this is after she tried to kill him in her Eva and he bitchslapped her cunt face up.

It's only love. Now she is going to kiss him like Misato did

Attacking someone with the full intention of killing them gives you that impression?
You're beyond crazy. But I look forward to your suicide when the final movie hits and that doesn't happen.

What is this, a swimsuit for ants?

Will be saving that.

Too bad they ended up together in eoe and asushin is basically canon canon, Rei represents motherly love and Kaworu friendship[/spoiler!]

3.33 proved they'd eat literal shit if it wore kitty ears and an eyepatch

>attempting to kill someone is getting together
Are shippers mentally retarded or are they mentally retarded?

Reminder that Shinji deleted her from existence when he created the Rebuild world. That's how little she means to him.

At least you still have the lesbian dyke imposter.

are you a tumblrina or a gotis? Please stop writing like an immature moron.

And the only reason asuka survives the series is because Rei saves her on every occasion

>Are shippers mentally retarded or are they mentally retarded?

asukafags specifically are that retarded

They take after Asuka in that respect.

He's clearly not from here, just report and ignore and maybe he'll fuck off back to whatever underaged website he came from.

>How disgusting

Asuka just remembered that Shinji had fapped a while before with those very hands he was strangling her with and he hadn't even washed them.

Her reaction was pretty understandable.

Ur mum, mate.

Yep. Disgusting. Why anyone would like her is beyond me.

Numale cuckolds and Betas like her. Ask Moot

>7777
Confirmed. Asuka a shit.

> 7777

Wish I had that luck back in Vegas

So, what the fuck about those two anyway?
Either Asuka still hates him, which means she didn't learn her lesson since her hatred was based on her self-hatred, that renders her character ark useless. That means she escaped the sea of LCL just because she's still afraid of being close to people, she didn't grow up. This means her caress for Shinji was... whatever I guess, that's a plot hole.
Or she doesn't hate him, she accepts him and thus accepts herself and just makes that kinky comment of how she is disgusted to establish that the world of both love and hurt now exists, which makes sense (she's mad at him for masturbating and not being able to face a real woman at the time).
In the first case Shinji rebuilds the World, which also renders HIS character ark useless, thus making the whole TV series useless. He's unable to face the world, unable to face Asuka, the girl he wished for, the girl who showed him the truth of himself in pre-Instrumentality.
In the second case they accept each other and finally have a chance at happiness. Shinji facing Asuka as the final stage of his coming of age story makes sense, since they both are the very same at core and they understand each other pretty well if they open up.
Opinions?

>In the first case Shinji rebuilds the World, which also renders HIS character ark useless
Him rebuilding the world shows that he DID learn his lesson. He had a choice between a world of LCL, where the pain of dealing with other people doesn't exist, and a world of living separate people where one has to endure pain to experience happiness. He chose the second option, showing that he'd accepted reality and turned away from his escapistic way of existing.
> she didn't grow up
She did. Even if she completely understood Shinji's motives during the LCL trip of sharing minds, she still finds the actions disgusting (understandably so). It kinda drives the message home - even if you understand other people, dealing with them is still hard, because they aren't you.

In general you seem to think that accepting instrumentality is accepting other people, and rebuilding the world is running away from them. It's the other way around - accepting the instrumentality is giving up on dealing with people and living is the "correct" choice.

Shinji only saw Asuka as fuck meat, he didn't care if she died which is why he didn't bring her into his Rebuild universe.
She's been replaced with Asuka Shikinami, who is a lesbian.

I think it has more to do with Anno trying to retcon the original messages now that Eva is a cultural icon (at least in Nipland). It's about the Master himself coming full circle, not Asuka or Shinji. The context in which the Rebuilds were made meant young Zaphod had to play it safe to keep the studio afloat. It's no longer about seeking love, or fear of contact, or about how technology and society are trying to take and change your (you). It's about buying a ticket and being entertained for two hours, simple as that.
When Anno made the originals, he was someone in almost desparate need to express himself, to make something creative and have others appreciate it and accept it.
Fast forward to present day. The inner child that wanted to be heard and express itself is locked away somewhere. Anno has been a successful businessman and executive for 20 years. He no longer has the luxury of telling his audience that people are scum, or that they are only going to be appreciated by one person (or zero) in their entire lives. I'm not saying Anno no longer has interesting or creative ideas (just look at Shin Godzilla), but simply, it makes no sense for him to deviate from the formula and risk throwing away free money.

>unable to face Asuka, the girl he wished for, the girl who showed him the truth of himself
Why is this so hot, whyyyy

If he rebuilds the world then that means (assuming Shikinami isn't the same Asuka) he refuses to face Asuka. The World he ends up with IS the real one. The World he rebuilds without her is the form of escapism. See, everything resolves around hedgehog's dilemma, and it's represented with two individuals who can't connect to each other even though they subconsciously wish to (we're not talking about romance, it's not necessary although it's implied).
And no, I don't think that accepting Instrumentality is accepting others, it's a form of "invading once mind" in a World without pain. Asuka runs from this World (assuming she didn't learn her lesson).
Final and most logically accurate description is that both characters accept the reality and accept each other and themselves (Asuka's caress) and are finally able to connect, but yeah, the AT fields are intact and Shinji disgusted Asuka with his earlier actions (it really was absolutely disgusting tbqh, I would just slap the shit out of him if I was her)

Well, I guess, I now hope he won't touch the originals and connect them to rebuilds, this will completely destroy their messages and my faith in Anno (which is already shattered beyond recognition)

>soft pink

>If he rebuilds the world then that means (assuming Shikinami isn't the same Asuka) he refuses to face Asuka. The World he ends up with IS the real one. The World he rebuilds without her is the form of escapism.
Even if you've got the whole world for yourself, what good is it if someone important is missing from it?

t. Gendo

>not cumming on your hand then licking it up

What's wrong with you?

>Not pointing your dick out an open window and cumming in the bushes.

Whats wrong with you?

This entire thread

Reminder that Shinji is canonicaly heterosexual.
>Speaking about the blushing, is it because Shinji was happy that someone said they like him?
>Anno: Yes, Shinji-kun really didn't experience carnal desire there *laugh*.
Confirmed by Anno himself.

Id lick that clean

Shinji will never, ever look at Asuka like this.
He'll only look this way with Kaworu.
Blushing and happy.
Only Kaworu.

Kaworu and Shinji's relationship is literally Dorian Gray falling in love with his own image, and losing everything he cares about.
You can even think of him as an incubus who sweet-talks Shinji into suicide and steals his soul while wearing his face. Remember whose name was on the eva series. Just replace angel with fallen angel and it makes far more sense than it should.

Samefag

*sigh*
>kawoshin
>implying "romantic" context of Shinji and Kaworu's relationship wasn't completely unnecessary and wasn't added there just because Anno wanted to self-insert his dirty fantasies about Ikuni-sama like a selfish homo he is
>implying Shinji's love for Kaworu isn't actually brotherly and friendly rather than absolutely unnecessarily romantic
>implying the whole kawoshin support isn't just a joke among the staff
>implying Ikuni-sama isn't disgusted with it himself because he knows of filthy Anno's 20-year long stalking
>implying Kaworu isn't the most typical and one-dimensional shit character of the show and is only popular because of his Jesus-like escapistic nature and twinky sex appeal pandering to fujoshits
Kaworufags are sure delusional

Not exactly, because while Shinji is making up the merit he's seeing in Kaworu there's still another entity distinct from himself there, similarly filtering Shinji through his own identity and hearing what he's already inclined to believe, that Lilim wants to die as much as he does and suffers out of ignorance of it.

>Interviewer: You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship, came out that way naturally, didn’t you?

>You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship

>production that goes beyond friendship

>Interviewer: Who worked on episode 24?

>Anno: A person named Satsukawa (Akio)-san did that. Satsukawa-san is better at—this is bad to say, but—he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>homoeroticism

and how does it counter my post?

You say their relationship is brotherly and friendly whereas Anno confirms it goes beyond friends and is homoerotic.
Just like his love for Kaworu.

I said it could easily be taken as friendly love, also mentioning that it's a useless self-insert of Anno's bisexuality in a pathetic attempt to attract Ikuni-sama, you mongoloid
>m-muh Anno
Anno filled Eva with fanservice and fujoshit for the likes of you, just fap quietly and don't disturb others

>just fap quietly and don't disturb others
I'd love to if you and the other fag didn't spam the same post in every single thread for the purpose of baiting just because Shinji loving Kaworu over you're waifu makes you butthurt.

Not really user, is it so hard to believe there's more than one people out there wanting to savor shinji's seed?

It was the most popular menu item, even.