He spends his saturday night browsing an anime forum

Where did it all go wrong Sup Forums? Why aren't you going out on the town?

I'm 36. I'm just waiting to die at this point.

no friends

i live in Hawaii..but tonight im going out with my wife to a swiners club

How can anyone think of going out when the Jews are ruining Western Civilization?!

>Why aren't you going out on the town?
And do what?
This. There's so much shitposting to do!

this. there is no point in going out anymore. only cucked faggits think there is,

What is a swiners club

HA HA Y'ALL BUNCH OF FAGGOTS ON POLL

I can't defend my home from niggers while out on the town now can I faggot?

QT3.14 came over last night after work, we drank wine, fucked and she went home later than I wanted. I spent the day going to the gym, running errands, and now I'm looking forward to lying down with some lemon water, look at shit here, watch Fargo, and going to bed around 10. I've been looking forward to tonight all week.

I was at the gym yesterday and today. I'm gonna party when i get to Bali in three weeks.

DUI,S,watching white kids dancing to rap pop, chads getting all the good pu tang. Why the fuck would I?

Night on the town = Listening to fucking degenerates all night talk about trivialized shit that has absolutely no bearing on reality,while chasing some fucking roastie who I will probably fuck twice before I realize has absolutely no aspirations other then being a stripper in life. All the while watching niggers from the city walk in like they run the place because most of the young white "bros" are fucking cucks that glorify jewish niggery.

No thanks id rather stay home and listen to music from another time when people werent fucking braindead, get fit, read and prep psychologically for rearing an Aryan family in a world hostile to them.

I got in at 1am from my fifth failed attempt in a row to find the embezzler I'm investigating. He's a slippery little shart that knows he's pissed off the wrong people. My fourth attempt to nail him down was this morning. Not a good day.
Pic related (magnetic gps tracker and a diagram of the bottom of his car).

Color me surprised a bunch of hate filled racist assholes sit at home and doing nothing on the weekends??? Who would have guessed!? Maybe that's why most of you losers are such bitter virgins. Currently phone posting from the bar btw, gonna try and snag me a cutie tonight and then uber back to my place. Have fun jerking off to shemales.

I'm 20 and dont know anyone outside of 2 neets and an autistic girl

>swiners club
That sounds dangerous user.

Go for it dont forget to wrap it up their Chad wouldnt want to get infected with a nigger virus from your bar roastie now

I guess it didn't "all" go wrong. I've got a great job that pays low six figures, a girlfriend and a nice, loving family.

I don't really have friends, though. The ones I had have all moved away while I've stayed in the same area.

I could make friends I guess, but I just have no desire to. I'd rather spend the few nights I have to myself alone.

and here you are

the wimminz will have to pay for there own drinks, the horror.

The night is still young. I went downtown last night and got an awesome blowjob from this Mexican girl.

Town is mostly liberal. Every girl is that's for damn sure.

Fucking.... go on... So what's the backstory on this? What type of business are you? private investigator? insurance company? What do you mean he know he's pissed off the wrong people? This sounds interesting.

marry and breed her

People dont like me because of my subversive and based opinions. Do you think I just choosed to be an outcast? also I'm 30 and I do not have a car so I'm obviously outside of any respectful woman's radar.

Why go out trying to convince everyone im having a good time and love the world I live in when I can stay in and actually have a good time while hating the world I live in

Isnt feeding a dog alcohol pretty cruel?

Ignore the flag (proxy) but are you a Private Investigator in the UK? I've always been interested in that line of work as I am rather naturally gifted at stealth, slight of hand and being generally unseen and discreet about actions and always wanted to put them to use in tracking individuals who are on the wrong side of the law etc. How does one get into your line of work? I am assuming you are private but, if not, without revealing too much can you give me a bit of info?

Because outside I can see this world becoming more and more fucked up in real life.

>Why aren't you going out on the town?
I'm cheap ad boring. I'm apping and watching Judge Jeanin.

I became pretty tired of hanging out with people, desu. Going out and getting beers or food is all fine and dandy, but I honestly don't like talking to people anymore. It's too tiresome anymore for me, and pretending to care about people is exhausting too. It's nice to stay at home with my two puppies and waste my time on here.

I live in a shitty boring town.

I gave up with life at 15, its only really natural subconscious instinct which keeps me trying. Not a depressedfag btw even tho it sounds that way, I just cant seem to see life anyother way apart from a large collection of chemical reactions

Most of us here are incels.

I know to much, I have so much disdain for chad and the roasties, I tried making it work with a Yugoslav girl, but turns out she was just another roastie and not wifey material. I'm 31, I give up. Never chasing ass ever again. It's done nothing positive for me ever. Every relationship the women just want man skills and money

You don't really want that do you

>i live in Hawaii

lucky

Why would I "go out on the town" when I can just have my gf and her 2 hottest friends suck off my girthy 10 inch cock in the comfort of my own home? Protip: get the chicks to hang their panties on the base of your cock when they're blowing you - it's super hot

Modern women basically want to enslave the modern man, that want us to be the provider and the wifey. It's impossible I rather be alone

Im waiting for my friend to get off of work

Who are you?

Jesus guys, stop fucking talking about politics with chicks. Women don't know ANYTHING and have no individual thought. When will you learn:

a) meet QT and talk about bullshit.

b) indulge her "political views" with a wry smile and change the subject, because she doesn't actually care about them, but thinks expressing them in such a way will make her fit in/give her social acceptance/standing;

c) then once you've been fucking her for a bit you slowly show your power level, make fun of progressive views (and her for expressing them, in a fun way);

d) she now shares your views.

The broad was over last night and we spent a bunch of time talking about her fucking work drama (fuck me), then I swung the conversation over to how much we both hate muslims (her sister is in Sweden and she is appalled), then we made fun of Trudeau for awhile and his "gay socks" (her words), then we fucked and she went home. This is a girl who is publicly a major "feminist"

I'm nothing special, just experienced I guess, and this is all girls man. Stop being antisocial because you need to talk about Sup Forums shit all the time

I'm too busy eating soy

>going out on the town?

Fucking grow up and sort yourself out, son.

Had surgery yesterday. Recovering slowly.

/Thread

Projection

top kek

This.

And Heil Hitler brother.

>hawaii
>swiners club
>1 post by this ID

:/

why would I want to? I fucked around a lot in my 20s and I don't care about it anymore. most women around my age are hardly worth interacting with outside of work (I'm 35) and if I absoluetely need to get laid that's what qt tinder sluts are for. I go to the range with my buddies but that's about it. the older I get the less I want to spend my free time around people I really don't want to be around.

i've already gone out and seen quite much of the world, what much is there to see? every where you go as a tourist it's a bunch of people trying to rip you off and paying for overpriced, overrated shit, all while society around me is utterly shit and has a joke excuse of a "culture". There is no good social fabric, and your gf is likely some materialistic cunt who will leave you as soon as she can find some other dude who can "provide better".

So honestly I'd rather just stay at home most of the time, save my money, and work on my own shit.

I'm back home from college and have a date at 9pm. Gonna take her to a bar/club and see what'll happen after

I would be but I'm honestly too depressed right now. My owner is going back to the church but I still have to wear my cock lock. He says I can't tickle him anymore but he still wants to mark me up whenever he's stressed after work and I don't really have a say in it because he is the keyholder.

Get well soon user. What kind of surgery?

I live in a small country town and I went out last night. Was alright lol

Lol..good goy.

Stay home and avoid getting accused for Sexual harrassments

Even those who I thought to be capable enough have failed me. People suck. If life were like LotR I'd be Gandalf in pure hermit mode. Fuck the hobbits. Fuck the elves. Fuck the humans. Fuck everyone. I'd befriend the treants as a living analogy for smoking cannabis and I'd be just fine with that.