youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU
youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac
youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Funny I say the same thing about Jews

>only whites can be racist!
>White isn't a race!

/thread

If the left just realized that they mean jews when they say whites they'd be alright. Well not quite alright but they'd be useful.

>Jews and Black meet the definition of parasite far better than whites do that of virus.
My almonds have truly been activated.

HAHAHAHA WHAT KIIND OF KIKED UP BULLSHIT IS THIS?

If Whites are a virus, why do niggers and mudshits act like viruses in any society they infect?

At least there aren't any nazi symbols on this show.

Isn't that the jew who started the campaign to get MDE kicked off of adult swim?

Seriously though it's the perfect monologue for a gentile to say to a Jew. Helps that (((Brett Gelman))) is playing the white person.

>picks cotton for a couple years
>we built you world
>we
>WE WUZ KANGZ

Brett Gelman made this shit. Sam Hyde posted this on facebook.

hur dur dur everyone did this
thing
hur dur dur whites where the best therefor it must be their fault
you are a nigger and not only literally not human YOU are the virus

I kek'd when he said this when it came out originally. Mostly because you can tell that a black man never wrote any of this. But also because when I look at Brett Gelman, I see a jew. Not a white man.

>Joe Morton
>Immortan Joe
what does it mean??

Brett Gelman

Gelman was born and raised in Highland Park, Illinois.[4] Gelman's father was a photo salesman. He was raised Jewish and has a younger sister who is a speech pathologist.

Literally every fucking time

This shit the shit that spews out the jewsa and is then pushed through every western nation. But muh 1776 and muh guns right. Sad.

Kinda funny that he's saying this to a jew. I agree.

if whites, (white countries) are such a virus why don't shitskins and niggers go away?
These retards seriously can not see nor appreciate EVERYTHING the white man gave them. They keep this bullshit up a race war will ensure.

No.
We're the cure. God told you so but you wouldn't listen. The kikes are the tares among the wheat pretending to be white people. God calls white people wheat of the kingdom, salt of the earth, a city on the hill that cannot be hidden and several other things.
Here's 2½ hours worth of propaganda calling for white genocide (which the bible also predicted btw. it's called the troubles of jacob)
And the kikes who worship the 666 not fully realizing it is satan in the hypercube prison. They think and act on this;
>ah the messiah will only come when whites become a minority
They really can't put two and two together, the ancient ones are going to back because when there's no more white people you are all going to be exterminated and replaced with the 2nd adam.
Is why the troubles of jacob (covenant of spirit) is also a time of clouds.. a time of clouds.. wait.. kikes.. You are signing your own death warrant. A time of clouds doesn't take a genius to figure out what that means.
What does god say about there being no white people left when they are all retracted (aswell as some of their souls (because our bodies are temples of the holy spirit for it to dwell within) directly being among the 10.000 mentioned in jude to arrive and cover the sky of earth COMPLETELY. SO they arrive in big things big enough that to cover the entire planet in every direction you look up only see "iron". and the illumination of their belly.
Matthew 5:31 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."
You don't know how bad you really are webm related. You are savages worse than fucking monkeys a lot of you. Do you really think he comes here just for you to what? tell you that it is perfect what you are doing. user.. Please realize how fucked you are unless you repent.

White genocide a small compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
Hellstorm the atrocities against the germans.
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
If you are against white people you are literally pieces of shit whom god send white people to try to correct pending their full arrival of the hosts.

So the black guy is saying Jews are a virus?

Wasn't it always the rich?

The purpose of the white race is to act as a beacon to call people home and to repentence, before the clamp down of the high ones on this entire planet and full eradication procedures commence/ the judgement.

>Wasn't it always the rich?
Have to give me a little bit more than that if you want an answer.

It seems like a message of equality under siege by ravenous wolves.

ouchies. get well soon

Everytime. Every fucking time

The point of them eradicating mankind is to pave way for a 2nd adam in the image of the son/his blueprint to be instated and the souls put into new bodies. You are flawed and fallen you are defective, some way more than others. It's an act of mercy.
Why do you think he was born of a virgin, then died, ressurected and then taken up in the clouds to return? Template. The 2nd adam first appear as a man then as something more than man. If he was simply a man why did he have no human father? He's the firstborn of many brethren. The new blueprint. The old adam has to go.
Two ways. The ones that sleep are ressurected into new and glorious bodies, the ones who are alive after the final conflict are changed whilst alive. The body of sin can't enter the kingdom of heaven on earth.
Still unclear what you are asking/referring to.

>Still unclear what you are asking/referring to.
Why are you scapegoating when Jesus was crucified?

jghv

>Why are you scapegoating when Jesus was crucified?
I'm not scapegoating at all. Jesus lived he was crucified and was ressurected. The entire mankind is going to go through the same process! Except the crucifiction part hopefully, though that is a valid punishment in sharia law so i make no guarantees. Born again, a new man, and these things are symbolic but also a real thing. There will be no ethnicities or different subspecies of mankind all fully eradicated and replaced with one ethnicity in the image of the son of god the 2nd adam. One nation/people under god with jesus (not his real name he has a name man doesn't know the 2nd adam).
See ethnonationalism is what god wants from us now and also in the future, not doing so causes ethnic strife and like iron mixing with clay. And warns against doing otherwise too, but you don't listen.

>has man boobs
>stunted peepee growth
>total soy boy

explain why god made niggers in the first place then

why were we forced to deal with them

Been saying this shit on Sup Forums for a while now
Did you not get the memo/read the threads?

Wow you're brutal that's what you focus on. Tough guy i'll give you that. hahahaha

When Americans are in Sunday School they tell us the story of the Good Samaritan.

Holy fucking shit, look at all the hotep we wuz kangz negroes in the comments.

I could only get through a minute of this
can some user give me the basic gestalt
what is this and why is it on adult swim
I used to like Joe Morton, is he an anti-white tool too?

Literally me

He is saying it too a jew

You're an idiot

whites ARE gods

> Whites are evul cuz u invented shit and shit we niggaz aint to good with math and shit

tfw a virus created western civilization

>explain why god made niggers in the first place then
Everything on earth is fallen and on retrograde and is caused by satan that is imprisoned in a hypercube in saturn that both the kikes and the muslims worship.
It's complex but satan used to be a commander of many worlds till he waged war against his own kin and put in prison. And earth was also defiled.
It is not only humanity that is going to be altered. The animals fell also. So for example the lion will eat a form of grass and other things. It's a totally new template system that is coming in. Free from sin. the new bodies/temples will not prompt us to sin so easily as the ones we currently inhabit.
It is called the body of christ all humanity is because it's by that template. He's 2nd adam why he was born of virgin. Nothing to do with her dna he was his own.
People misunderstand that all are now one people now. WRONG, exactly what the corrective procedure/the judgement is about. It's not that niggers and spics and jews and arabs and south americans and eskimos and fucking whatever are equal right now. God is speaking in a future tense that this will be the future that we are one people, it's about the soul not the body and soul put into new bodies. And the old body removed. The human body is a temple of the holy spirit for it to dwell within. This old adam it has been corrupted long ago and it's pending massive revision. Jesus was that revision.. he looked like a man returns more modified also. He is the new template and the future king of this planet to connect earth as a node into a greater thing. He is a prototype. All the kinks worked out. Adam 2.0

He works in pedowood, user...

thanks sven
adult swim was mostly comedy, what happened

>whites ARE gods
Do you really think so. Consider michael which is also ofcourse not his name. which means "who is like god" crushing the betrayer satan (he who accused god) and his angels.
Whites aren't god but whites are gods people for sure. He selected them and they have singlehandedly forged modern civilization to prepare for the arrival. Whilst the rest of humanity have been quite the spectator going what the fuck is this?

You created their behavior by destabilizing their homelands

Thanks for the archive add.

>gab.ai/WhiteHateArchive

Jews and Niggers in different ways behave like viruses.

They destabilize themselves to no end, why the salt of the earth was necessary. You could give the fallen tribes 100.000 years and they would never even invent the integrated circuit that was the blueprint to fascilitate us even having this conversation right now, they ran around killing and murdering and raping and enslaving eachother like animals including cannibalizing eachother.
Whites were the arbiters of denouncing slavery as deeply immoral. As late as 2007 there were over half a million black slaves in black on black slave trade in africa. They also enslaved and cannibalized the pigmy subraces. As recent as very recent in libya still slave trade also going on with the arabs and african cooperation. The arabs enslaved sub sahara africa for 1400 years to the tune of over 100+ million castrated the males and killed the children so they wouldn't be a problem in their nations afterwards. No black lives matter in the middle east. You are a savage race that needs to be rectified. It is not your fault at all but through no fault of your own you are born into a body of sin that needs to be forcibly removed. Man has lost self correction through genetic selective breeding quite a while ago. So the white races appeared and took you from absolute zero into what you have today. African tribes didn't even have a word for morality in their primitive vocabulary, they clearly have a regressive prefrontal cortex.

And the virus has adapted to be immune to Jewish lies.

Your brain is like a transmitter and reciever, when your body is bad you are like a cripple, so it is with these people.
Body is a temple of the holy spirit, but temple has been corrupted. It is a great dishonor to keep to allow to suffer through this. For the lowest this is a blessing for the highest it is wisdom. It's an act of mercy as you well know or atleast many of humanity are excruciatingly aware of. there are far worse fates than death. And it is not death they want but for you to be REBORN a new man, better and the flaws removed.
Consider "death" (they call it sleep) like anesthesia when you are going in for surgery. Smell this funny little smell off you go. And when you wake up, it will be much better! Such is removal of the old adam in a way. If you prefer to suffer you are an idiot but really to be perfectly honest in this, you have no choice.

It will be a while before they do this ofcourse. But it's for all the right reasons.
Justice. What is justice. They laugh at human courts. Imagine how funny we must be to them. You spend 8 years or so to be a judge or a lawyer. And get big money to get guilty to walk free, and get innocent people in jail also. And they call it justice.
We're like a fucking circus full of circus freaks virtue signalling about how great we think we are. We are fucking nothing when it comes to that.
youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU
It's why he says HE ALONE is going to avenge. Your input is not necessary. He knows you hahaha. But it also says that he's going to appoint among his people judges that will also judge even the angels. but that's an entirely different thing. "Handpicked" so to speak. True judges are objectivists. They are a friend to no man, but also friend to all. Like a camera, the camera doesn't lie, it only shows you what's right in front of it. But like a BETTER camera. haha.
And an additional benefit of the new adam is we won't lie. God hates liars makes it very clear who will be destroyed from humanity allmost instantly ALL LIARS (unrepentent) will have their part in lake of fire (physical destruction). You ask someone did you or did you not do this, and so on, answer correctly. Don't think you are fooling but why he hate liars so much is because how much damage they can do by misleading people.

Literally that in their own words video would be more effective without starting out with seig heil chants. Its like whoever made it wants average people to ignore it 5 seconds in. Only people who already accept its true will sit through the beginning normal people will just turn it off and dismiss it as nazi bullshit propaganda.

Valid point a normie "deterrent" right at the start is probably not the best idea. Because the rest of it is what it says it is. The normie already has doubts at first going
>what is this evil nazi stuff, should i just stop watching

But at the same time it signifies an unapologetic approach, so i have mixed feelings about it. I tend to actually say to keep it. When normies get past the intial thing and actually look at it they'll love the first part when they watch it again.

Isn't this inciting genocide?

Glad you pointed that out.

Yeah, sure, but I mean like against the fucking law because hate speech and whatnot!?

If I said this about [x] I could be literally send to jail.

White "people" are disgusting, pasty, souless, evil and ghostly creatures.

((White genocide)) is a retarded conspiracy made by skinheads and braindead peckerwoods alike, but I do wish it were true.

Niggers being brainacs as usual. 2½ hours worth of calls for white genocide. youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
>white genocide is a myth made up by conspiracy theoriists
You might aswell be living on the fucking moon. With a pentium 4 like cerebral cortex. I'm tired of you everyone is. It's all so tiresome.

>Brett Gelman
>Early life
>Gelman was born and raised in Highland Park, Illinois.[4] Gelman's father was a photo salesman. He was raised Jewish and has a younger sister who is a speech pathologist.
Every single time.

Why not go to africa then? Amazing culture everywhere you go.

It goes into the one ear of a nigger and it goes out the other.
And tomorrow we start all over again perhaps. What a wonderful thing!

Looks like the Jews learned alot from the Nazis

I'm tired of whites too. Race war now.

You'd lose.

>implicating that because whites have been distinguished as a virus the collective is seen as a body and its officially been implicated that its whites vs everyone else including jews.

Nice to finally agree on something to be honest.

yes.

I live near Highland Park, actually just interviewed for a job there.

Tons of Jews here.

Against a measly, mutant, albino, piss-haired race of cucks that are constantly getting their asses kicked by Jews? Learn you place and lick the Kike boot, you cave dwellers.

Honestly it's like textbook dehumanisation stuff that might as well could've been penned by Göbbels himself.

>you're not human, you're a virus, all white people no exception

It's pretty disgusting desu.

Don't worry god will wipe them all out very personally. They don't self correct. They are defects! Or the ones who spoil the feast of the lords hospitality to put it in simpelton terms that these might understand.
They want to take over everything and turn to shit. They are the ill begotten children of the human race that nobody wants. if they get their wish they so much want. You will never see again an entire species wiped out faster than they are going to be if that occurs.
Little flashes of light and the entire "human race" will be gone in less than an hour. They have no fucking idea who they are dealing with.
HUMANITY IS BEING TESTED RIGHT NOW, you show your true colors. HAHAH.
See it's only when people think that they get away with it that the REALLY show who they are.

Don't get me wrong, whites did a lot of fucked up shit, but I just think it's stupid to assume it's just "the whites" rather than a set of complicated circumstances and dynamics. Not to say it's not like all the evil shit that was ever done was exclusively done by whites. That's just nonsensical. Even further Africa only has a population explosion because of whites.

And by little flashes of light i mean the grass would barely be bent they are standing on. Why hurt perfectly reasonable grass when it's the turds you want to undo? What did the grass ever do.. just a little softness of the wind.

>Don't get me wrong, whites did a lot of fucked up shit
We really really didn't my friend, we are fucking saints compared to what everyone else were doing. It's nice to be a critic when you yourself is not highlighted This is what they do.
IF we really wanted to we could shame them to the point that they barely wanted to wake up in the morning. But that's not what we're here to do.

Fuck Brett Gelman

>/MDE/ never dies

Do you want to know what the most beautiful sound is in the world is after all of this. SILENCE. They are never going to speak a single utterance against the lord majesty ever again.
>muh this
>muh that
THE END.
You know how they say silence is golden. These motherfuckers should start practicing that post haste. Their little fucking bastard of a mouth is going to be shut down. You are under the mercy of an angry god. You are " this close..
There's not going to be any single person of the human race currently that goes into space, you're all going to be exterminated. However they prefer the more peaceful approach of the judgement. Don't push your luck. They have so many "arrows" aimed on this planet a fucking sparrow could be blasted into another star constellation by a misfire. Congratulations you have really gotten their attention!

youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac

when did this reference to humanity being a virus stop at the definition of the entire human race

>sage, bait

>and the world counts loud to ten.
Jude:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
>God knows i don't want to be an angel about this. No.

Virus's actually reproduce.

fuck.

also what is this from