It sucks now

it sucks now
what went wrong?

Not enough tits.
>I know it's not The Sun, but they don't have tits anymore either.

You out pretending to look for that sub or something?

We found it, just not telling the argies.

So many bullshit stories about garbage.
> hate speech written on college bathroom window
> woman falls asleep while working the till at a gas station
> 'I was called a stupid slut' staff member of a school wants compensation
Daily mail has become unreadable

When I was a kid The Mail was pretty readable. MailOnline seems just a tiny step above Buzzfeed.

yep. shadow of it's former self

Daily mail has always been a rag for low IQ plebs. The level of writing in articles is barely above the level of a teenager.

It's always sucked, they hit on to the winning clickbait formula early on

What's your opinion of The Guardian? Does the UK have a conservative daily paper? I mean actually conservative, not David Cameron conservative.

DM was always a trashy tabloid. It's just one of the only sites which will still report anything remotely right leaning in the Emirate of Britain.

What are you saying changed? I haven't noticed anything.

They permanently banned me for commenting on how we need a finial solution to the SJW question. I guess they take Hitler jokes pretty serious there.

the stories are lame. the site use to be red hot full if controversial stories many not true but it still had them it had controversy, sexy articles lots of comments. it sucks now. lame stories that stay on the page to long and a feminists agenda on the site as well it sucks

Broadsheets, no. Daily Telegraph is the best bet, backed brexit so not complete globalist shills but still backed cammers and the "conservatives"

The guardian does some good reporting time to time, but its opinion pieces are lefty cancer. There's no conservative paper. We don't have any conservatives. Modern day conservatives are just ass kissers of the financial elite. All their views outside of economics are left wing.

My favorite news hour is when they read tomorrows headlines with actual papers. The problem is that it's always a fat paki complaining that the liberal stories aren't liberal enough.

You should have read The Sun and News of the World back in the '80s. Basically every headline was some iteration of
>Get a load of Yazza's new pair of tits!!!

Do brits have anything like our Drudge Report? When they link to one of the various UK outlets, it's usually a decent article that presents something that the US media won't talk about.

Considering the other stories the UK websites will offer, most of which look like total trash at a glance, it seems to be good as kind of a "best-of" filter.

We can go to Drudge, and I do. The problem is that the knee jerk "I won't read that because it's racist and evil" is pretty well ingrained.

fucking love you falkland bros

That's too bad. For me I started checking it regularly just as a way to maintain a better grip on what the MSM is up to having largely tuned it out, and decided it's worth glancing at over breakfast just like Sup Forums is even if nothing happens to look worth clicking on.

My state has its own version of Drudge. I click on something there even more rarely, but it's still nice to be able just to skim the headlines to see if there might be something I should know about for state-level politics. It strikes me as a good idea for people with a good sense for picking out interesting/relevant stories to provide that kind of Drudge-style alternative at a more regional level where it might be more relevant and maybe not carry the same stigma.

I've been able to type "dr" in to any browser for the last 20 years and hit enter to go to Drudge. It's a pretty great new aggregation. I used to use RSS feeds and Google Reader but they discontinued the service. Probably because it let you choose your own content and they didn't like that.

It's just trying to get ALL eyeballs on it now that it's gone international. The paper form is still bog standard DM material and at least they publish the news no one else would touch for (((offending))). It's just harder to find as its swamped by the low-brow shit.

Not to continue my earlier post, but DM is on Drudge at least 5 times a week. Seems like they are pretty good at running a business when print media is dying.

checked ever since 9/11 I've been working on and off with the sorts of technologies that might automate the selection of news tracking and picking out relevant stories (obviously this is for the intelligence community) and it's been interesting to watch how some of the big corporate news giants that have also been exploring how to get in on that have gotten cold feet after exploratory funding.

I'm not involved with the high level negotiations, but there seems to be a bit of a trend where they're nervous about proprietary information and not being able to adequately maintain editorial control. In my opinion it's just plain hard to replace that special something in the human intellect that can ferret out the possible truth in the face of incomplete information, and that special something is potent when the individual human is can tug on any thread he wants.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Pretty much. I don't know if you're larping or not, I'll assume you aren't.
Somehow my phone knows everything I search and creates categories for me, but none of the stories are anything I would ever click on. I've loved Drudge forever because he could pick stories. When RSS became a thing I lived on my Google Reader feed, because I told it what I liked and it found it. They stopped that, and now I get spammed nonstop with Slate and HuffPo articles I would never read. Seems like there's nothing like the human touch.
>I search for hillary crime
>google sends me 10000 positive hillary articles.

Google and Amazon back when they were new were absolute tits with their simple algorithms because even though maybe you needed some nerd-fu to get the best out of them they actually did what you wanted instead of trying to force you into different things based on over-complicated models that were weighted to much on variables you didn't care about and optimized for metrics that don't actually reflect the needs of the end user.

Gone are the days when I know some goddamn autist out there must have a web page about some random part number I'm trying to find out about even if it means going down to page 90 of the results to find it. I think of it as like all the electronic nannies in cars. Some of them are actually convenient, but in general they go too far in the name of meeting some arbitrary regulation for safety shekels or boasting some other largely irrelevant number in an ad.

Lol, you just reminded me of the days when whatever I was needing an answer for was covered on some absolute autist's geocities page.
>You need a muffler for a 1970 Gremlin
geocities.com/southbeach/2600/
>you need to make a commodore 286 5.25" floppy drive work in an IBM?
geocities/bourbonstreet/3456/
lol