Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0npMs5cuxIA
youtube.com/watch?v=B8BK4uilwN8
youtu.be/Sdar6mqqgno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely kosher.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA

that fucking face.

LOOOOOOOL how the hell did that girl end up dating this ugly fuckin chimp?

CAN SHE SEE HIM

media brainwashing

i can see the virtue signaling from half a globe away

white women will go for borderline ape looking black guys just to get the BBC. white women are total degenerates for black guys

>Blacked
Abbo'd

BBC. white girls are total degenerates for BBC and love it more than anything else

The power of the BBC...

to the haters

I would love to see her face when she finally realizes the mistake she's made by being a degenerate coalburner

>le -56% fair dinkum face

Beautiful couple

She'll end up dead or hiv positive

Jesus kike white women need to be destroyed

She won't have a face after that.

Not a bad thing this women's genetics are trash anyway

Christ. All I can see are his teeth.

Yes goyim keep listening to hip hop music and watching NBA basketball

There goes her gene pool. If they have children theyll look nothing like mommy, just orc niglets who identify as niggers with a chip on their shoulder because of the kike "muh white oppression" meme. Shes telling everyone, "just fuck my gene pool up".

Fake news. The majority of white women would never touch a nigger.

Screencap this for the inevitable toll payment.

She's already a mutt, nothing of value was lost.

Title should be
"Whats it like to be coal burning slut"

at least pick a decent looking nigger if you're gonna fuck animals

>Faggots mad that THIS guy can get laid but they can't

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HOLY SHIT.

You're all worthless shits

Spoken like a true virgin completely detached from reality.

innercity coal burners.

I love black men

KARA BOGA

>fucks a dumb pale-skinned slut
>beat the shit out of her when you're done
>just say the magic words "I dindu nuffin" and you get off scot-free
How can white cucks even compete?

Has she paid the toll yet?

Feels bad

the average white girl living in a city in 2017

Someone needs to makeapp this nasty whore.

Don't know the difference between innercity and the city.

nice try tyrone

I never understood what he saw in her

both apply

Bingo

Nope

>some white men/women date sheboons =/= all white men/women date sheboons

I love dealing with BBC slave cucks on Sup Forums.

She’s a woman. Will never admit her mistake.

>tfw you're half-abbo

And listening to rap music.

I'm gonna drop a simple red pill, but a very true one

If niggers weren't around this wouldn't be a problem and no one would have to deal with any of their nigger shit

Holy fuck, she needs some sleep.

I think they are a cute couple. Well they arent dating according to the fellow ( I guess he wants to keep his options open which is reasonable)

Holy shit you Americans need to start cleansing your country ASAP.

Burn

>tfw no qt sheboon gf
I hate this shit earth

100 dicks! Aye Carumba!

BURN

Australians are the biggest wiggers on the planet. The men are THE most ignorant cunts going and the women are Sweden on steroids.
>ironically they hate their own aboriginals but would happily import Compton and Chicago
In fact the cunt in the video could have found a less ugly abbo, and that's saying something.

This one is worse cause the girl is actually hot

youtube.com/watch?v=0npMs5cuxIA

The nature chicks
they usually get killed horribly by the monkeys they keep as pet

>look at comments
>she answers
>talks about how her boyfriend is half sudanese and half egyptian
This nigger is straigt from the Heart of Darkness. There's nothing north or east african about him.

THE

>clown face makeup slut
>hot

Fuck off you faggot.

>thinking a girl is hot makes me a faggot
Nice projection there soyboy

>desiring a literal bodily sewer system

Bite the curb normie.

the start made me smile, always nice seeing people in love

TIRE

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>3 comments
>all bitchy insults centred around girls wearing makeup
Looks like I've uncovered the bitter roastie.

>hot

kek

>sees flag
>bongland

makes sense

You're preaching to the choir you motherfucker. Don't spam this shit.

Isn't that the slovak girl that got murdered by her African boyfriend?

She's a lot hotter than the girl in OP's video.

youtube.com/watch?v=B8BK4uilwN8

Must be nice having a 10 incher that's about as girthy as a water bottle

Wondering the same. Niggers are usually hideous but this one takes the cake.

Disgusting

COAL

And which one of them is not black?

its almost like women are depraved creatures and dont really care about personality if you actually have good moves.

You are justifying genocide.

he has at least 10 inches very thick dick

as like you fantasize big boobs or butts women fantasize big penis

At 1-2 mins in she asks him what he first noticed about her and the crackhead beetle-juice looking nigger says "that you have a big forehead." No tact whatsoever just a dumb ape.

I'm justifying not spamming Sup Forums with unoriginal bullshit.

His hands look small

1. download pof
2. browse dozens and hundreds of nigress "i only date white men" profiles
3. Choose one

Really a disgusting behavior and youre better off not doing it

user., you are an anti-white screamer. You are screaming in an attempt to stop this discussion.

It's against the freedom of speech.

You're screaming, man!

sigh, I wish I lived in america sometimes just for the chocolate

Some married Italian user posted a thread the other day about his wife admitting her blacked gang rape fantasy. According to that user his wife looked ashamed when admitting this...
>humiliation features THE most highly in women's sex fantasies
I'd say there is a high chance that women choosing black men is in fact a deep psychological problem, where they want to feel humiliated all the time. Where as black women seeking white men do it out of what they see as economic and societal climbing. White women fucking black men is the polar opposite.

why you care, whites that are attracted to blacks aren't whites, they are blacks in their soul, it's better that they don't make more of them fake whites.

>Some married Italian user posted a thread the other day about his wife admitting her blacked gang rape fantasy

hot

wish I had that kinf of waifu

weak whites going with niggers or being sterile feminist or gay etc. is a good thing. don't want them to reproduce or make white babies.

Fuck, the suggested videos are sickening. Hot white girls with average as fuck niggers. What do they see in these guys that they can't find in a good looking white guy. Why do they advertise it too. It's like their family don't approve so they have to make videos to seek validation

>shes not even a >3/10
There have to be kikes paying actors to pretend to be in a relationship with these monkeys or all the rich Kenyan prince mails where legit.

How the fuck to do even get into contact with such a hideous thing that should make any normal person afraid it will try to bite you at first glance and repulsed when you realize thats supposed to be a human.

>youtu.be/Sdar6mqqgno

They both said QUICKLY "were not dating".

So we can assume theyre only fucking.

She's a great troll desu. She grabs the ugliest guy so she can feel superior both in looks and morales.

I have to say the butthurt Sup Forums betas in the comments makes me cringe more than anything else though.

>white women are evil BBC whores
>le roasties reeeee!!!!!!
>pay the toll!!!!!!!
>MGTOW for life

So you guys care about saving the white race yet decide to remain pathetic butthurt manchildren who are only encouraging white girls to shun your autism even more.

White "men" are disgusting subhumans. Speaking as a girl it's completely normal for every woman to want the bbc and white males should accept their place as natural born cuckholds.

No you don't. Black women are the least attractive race.
And I've had some literally throw themselves at me.

>Speaking as a girl
Alright, you know the rules.
Post em roastie

Nice bait nigger

>its the nigger turkroach
I hope you get smoked in the next coup