Red Pilled Museum

Why is there no Holocaust Denial or Questionable History Museum?
Seems easy enough of a concept.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#By_country
goyfundme.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make a kikestarter, I'll give you some shekels

I'll look into it. Seems like a good hill to get sued on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#By_country

Maybe you could do it in the US, but (((they))) would torch it down.

Fuck off murdoch murdoch dickhead

>(((they))) would torch it down.
No doubt, but proper surveillance and security could make it interresting.
Need to look into castle doctrine laws, shooting kike tresspassers in the night would make it even funner.

>cringey newfag murdoch shit
sage

So all you have to criticize is the thread image?
Earn your 2 cents, faggot.

well if you hadn't started with some gas ass newfag shit your thread wouldn't be swirling the drain right now. just sayin

I'm phoneposting, my bad.
Toss me a better image to try again tomorrow with.

goyfundme.com

You could probably get away with it in Asia.

t. nu-pol arrived from the_donald

> Back to plebbit cuck boy

Murdoch Murdoch is awesome

I feel like this is a legitimate and worth while cause.

What is the best way to realize this goal?

I'd put some shekels towards this noble cause

I will seriously consider it.
You will hear about it if I end up following through.

Why isn't there an infinite number of conflicting museums on what might be history, to go against what we already know is history?
how retarded are you

>try to open holohoax museum
>instantly have your life ruined and go down in history in the same box as the creationist museum with the dinosaur riding cavemen.

Most importantly, the security of the building, employees and visitors would be paramount.
I'm in Vegas. Will look into local hurdles, but it's a fairly decent place. Could snag a plot on the edge of town surrounded by mountain.
Flights into town are cheap, that's a plus.

Content wise I can off-hand think of a few exhibits.
-Why did the Nazis hate the jews? Covering the balfour declaration, civil war and rampant degeneracy including the destruction of the currency and ensuing sexual slavery and property grab of much of the country.
-Holocaust Math Wing
Featuring muh logistics and the impossibility of the scope of the holocaust.
-Ilse Koch/Bitch of Buchenwald wing
Highlighting her multiple trials, the debunking of le lampshades and her story of being raped and impregnated while in captivity leading to her eventual suicide.

Any other suggestions?

>Holocaust denial/ questionable history museums
Both are impractical things. There are no documents disproving the holocaust that exist, and even if you depart from the argument that all Holocaust documents are misleading/fabricated that still doesn't mean you have anything to display in a denial museum.

Build it in Ohio. Put it right next to the Creation Museum. People'd assume its a joke/scam long enough for you to get it done.

It fucking sucks and is cringy

You guys say this everytime somone calls out your shitty cartoon

Why do so many people seem to hate Murdoch murdoch? This is what redpilled me the most.

They hate it because it's effective.

jealousy.

You can do this man.

Best idea I've seen on here in years.

>Back to the cuck shed soy boy

Stop projecting your weakness and inferiority by identifying with that meme flag/ideaology it represents.

I will absolutely keep this as a project, outlining exhibits and trying to convince an old friend that is an architect to help design the floorplan.

I think an exhibit on mass manipulation, the outlawing of denial and the importance of open debate is warranted as well.
Expect an update in a few weeks, I will absolutely be coming here for guidance/recommendations.

Bump for museum of alternate history. This would definitely draw some eyes

I know there's fantastical eyewitness accounts of the holocaust like
>in Treblinka, the floors of the gas chambers were knives
and
>the youngest were strapped into masturbation machines until it killed them!
but are there any tame, bland, or otherwise ordinary accounts of time spent in concentration camps?

>murdoch murdoch
thanks GOD this cringeworthy shit was taken down

Thank you.
Any other ideas for exhibits/topics?
Ideas for the museum name itself?
-Museum of Alternative History (bleh)
-Holocaust Denial Museum (will ward off contributors/schools/visitors)
-Museum of Supressed Perspectives
-Outlaw History Museum

Should we keep the focus on WWII?
What else could be covered? Alexandria? Supressed Science? Sabatist-Frankists? Jewish Expulsions?

Being someone who has traveled to Vegas and seeing that they had an exhibit only dedicated to the fucking titanic.. I'd just make it sound like any old regular attraction. Lure them in and hit em with the redpill

>Lure them in and hit em with the redpill
Too many jews out here, I'd expect repeated protests/disruptions. No bueno on the sneakypill.
You COULD maybe build a museum around a berlin-themed club with subtle redpill material salted throughout, but that would be degenerate and defeat the purpose.

Fuck you and fuck your stupid LARP cartoon.

To be clear if you start a museum where everyone knows it is centered around Holocaust denial you will attract people that already can entertain the idea.
If you open a museum that claims to be a reputable alternative to regular history, and include examples that are not just focused on the Holocaust, you have a chance at educating everyone.

>I'd expect repeated protests/disruptions.
Any publicity is good publicity. Its cliche for a reason

>the whole world knows the Holocaust happened

I absolutely agree, but I also know that it would be sensationalized as the 'Holocaust Denial Museum' regardless by the press and Academia.
Museum of Academic Suppression?

Could be. Or they could just not report on it.
Now if you had an angry patron going to the news because your exhibit is antisemitic... Then people are like wtf, why?
At least you won't be stopped before you can start