youtube.com/watch?v=bAhFtSc70BA
youtube.com/watch?v=t_6lwwxg6Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why

Doubt.
Probably hit a dear.

>he's going to lose his job now

He hit a deer.

Why would you admit to this instead of just driving on and washing it off later?
Great if he did hit one, but come on.

i actually dont think he legally can get in trouble

you're not supposed to play in the street

In America, trucks run over terrorists

There's a special place in Hell for people who attack anti-fascists. I hope they tie the driver up to his trucks' car and the load its carrying, separated from one another, and stretch him until he snaps. And I hope his supporters burn in hell for eternity.

kek he's so calm about it, like he just hit a deer or something

>911

Antifa are the WORST facist scum!!!

>There's a special place in Hell for people who attack anti-fascists

Lol no there isn't.

Every single "anti-fascist" is going to Hell. It's paved with good intentions.

fake news

It was clearly just an accident, just apologize and move on.

probably larping

There's a special place in Hell for fascists who hide their identity under the label of "Antifa". Even Churchill predicted this decades ago.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes, you're all going to get yourself killed and it'll be completely justified.

I think you know it too

It's the Tesla semi truck test run.

>3 subscribers

So its a ruse then

Arrrg matey keelhaul him and make em walk the plank

>killing godless commie swines bring you to hell

i think this brings you rather to a special placee - to the table right next to the little jesus baby
you're allowed to feed him some mashed bananas and stuff

>anyway guess we're done :D

This man is my hero just for not caring he killed someone. that's who i strive to be

If this was true don't you think we would have heard about this on the news

mmmm, salty

>wishes eternal suffering on someone else simply because they disagree with them politically
>the compassionate left
I wouldn't wish hell on anyone, even those who I disagree with and believe are activeey creating evil. People are far too flippant with this curse, I fear they will come to regret it.

Top boomer posting.

There would be fur if he hit bambi.

Look at all those (yous)

With automation it is inevitable regardless

sadly this, there are no reports of any death like this. he probably just fucked up some animal.

Shouldn't there be flannel then if he hit an antifa? Or maybe bits of blue hair and fat?

Kek. I hope you're next

True. A much higher fat content of the meat and blue/multi colored hair. Hard to say what was hit.

Not if he's an independent owner/operator.

>all these boomer (you)s
nevar forgetti- democrats are da real rayscits

drawing and quartering was invented by fascists
trucks were invented by capitalists
you played yaself

Sadly it's not always the case. My friend's brother committed suicide by jumping in front of an 18 wheeler.

The driver wasn't charged because the police demonstrated that he could not have stopped in time.

Unfortunately depending on where you live you could be charged because some retard decided to jump in front of you and you didn't stop on a dime.

A lot of people called the driver not being charged an injustice which sickened me. I never understood their mentality of wanting to ruin a man's life for an act that was completely out of his control.

Press S to spit on grave (of Antifa member)
S

I'm just going to assume he splattered a possum and decided to shitpost on Youtube, because there is no way this is real...

Some of you ANTIFA are alright, don't play in traffic tomorrow.

>my bf hasn't come home yet
You fucking savage suburban retards you will pay dearly for this!

here have a (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sMoykZ-lM

Does anyone have the "fascist pigs did this to our comrade" from ANTIFA Boston's twitter with a guy tied to a street light or something?

Another pedo killed good riddance

wish this were real

>hit deer
>upload to youtube
>say you killed antifa
>?????
>PROFIT

I remember this being all over the news on November 5th, 2017. It was everywhere. I've read so many stories about a truck driver mercilessly crushing an Antifag that it's all I can think about and dream about.

Sadly this isn't true. I don't even know if there are any Antifa here, but if there are, they haven't been doing anything for some time; I haven't heard of any such activities.
>t. St. Louis Hills

>receive a visit from the fbi
>It was just a prank bro!

youtube.com/watch?v=fYtJIFVxQXY

I see Antifa all the time m8. Might be because I'm on a college campus but they're literally everywhere here. St Louis gave birth to all those disgusting people like aids skrillex and carl the cuck that became a meme during the election.

Thanks OP, going to report this video to the FBI just in case there is some truth to it.

This is what awaits the mods and the cp incels :)

T R U C K O F P E A C E

youtube.com/watch?v=bAhFtSc70BA

This was actually said by a state senator named Huey Long

That's weak asf
This is the jam, goes hard:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_6lwwxg6Mw

larping faggot

fake and gay news

SAGE

God damn, that's more gory than I imagined, he absolutely fucking spattered that faggot. This was not a 10 mph hit.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE PURPLE TRUCK OF MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

SICK FLAME DECALS AND HIGH SCORES WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST GOD BLESS STEP ON TRUCKER IN THIS THREAD

BASED

I ran over a guy that had jumped off an overpass, got hit by a school bus and then I completely squished him.
Freightliner Columbia pulling a 48' flatbed, loaded with pallets of asphalt shingles.
Guy looked right at me and that was it.
I was below the posted speed of 75.
School bus had a bunch of band kids coming back from some marching thing, girls were all crying.
Made one hell of a mess.
Shingles never got to the customer so my company refused to pay me for the run or my down time.
I got arrested, took the DA three months to decide not to press charges.
Spent 4 nights in jail and couldn't leave the county, so I ended up working at a Walmart while waiting to find out what they were going to do.
His family sued my (former) company and me.
Insurance settled, cheaper than going to court, once they got their payday the drop the suit against me, cost me $11k for a lawyer, had to borrow money from my folks.

Guy killed himself because his wife was divorcing him and told him his daughters weren't really his kids.

fucc i was going to post that .gif

The (((Justice System))) strikes again.

GOD BLESS STOP ON TRUCKER

omg BASED CHURCHILL LE BASED HE FOUGHT THE NAZIS AND NOW HE WARNS US OF THE MODERN FEMINAZIS xD

... It's a joke.

>my country

Yeah I didn't think he actually killed someone but it looks like he flew into someone at a really high speed, this shit might get him arrested

>1 post by this ID
>monster bait
fuggggg XD

>implying

>post video of murder
>bragging about murder
>profit?
Trail will be juicy.

Trial*

Punch antifa frauds!.
They are all Nazi racist scumbag!!!

its fake you retard, he hit a deer and made the video to fuck with retards like you

we're gonna need a bigger oven

Fake.

Obviously he ran over road kill that was already squished and the tire flung it up.

If he had hit a person his truck would have damage to the front.

Underrated

do we have a term for when something is fake and gay, but we wished it had happened

>inb4 holocaust

*deer
Why can't burgers write their own language?

What's the point of wearing a mask when your big jewish nose protudes it 6 inches in front of the rest of your face?

If antifags attack me for having a flag of the United States of America on my truck, I'm just going to start shooting. The moment they attack, is the moment they stop being american.

god damn that's a cold fucking story.

that's what you get for doing a job that is meant for ural and suburban retards. city people/intellectuals work for walmart and nothing bad like this ever happens to them. i hope you learned your lesson

That's sad.

The memes are turning real

funny ass story. dont be a fucking loser trucker next time dickbag nazi

This board has been overrun by Jews.

paid associates and bots
look at the catalog and tell me there are real people making some of these fucking threads
reddit moderation is run out of an air force base
turn off tune out while you can

If this is true.

He is the most REDPILLED MUTHER FUCKER I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Truck of...Peace!

KYS ROBOKEK

please be real ;)

>doubt