Blackpilled

Anyone else here woken up and taken the blackpill? short of insanely totalitarian rule there is no physical way to fix the world

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc&t=5s
hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#5ea75bae7878
nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/3-common-stds-becoming-untreatable-what-happens-now-n642161
businessinsider.com/a-massive-second-global-wave-of-aids-is-coming-perhaps-within-the-next-10-years-2017-7
forbes
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#5ea75bae7878
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/a-massive-second-global-wave-of-aids-is-coming-perhaps-within-the-next-10-years-2017-7
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2538905/
iflscience.com/environment/fewer-boys-changing-climate/
treehugger.com/natural-sciences/warmer-temperatures-may-cause-more-girl-births.html
theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/12/gender.sciencenews
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.579182
pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
oeaw.ac.at/fileadmin/subsites/Institute/VID/PDF/Publications/Working_Papers/WP2008_04.pdf
aish.com/jw/s/American-Jewry-is-Disappearing.html
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/12/gender.sciencenews
haaretz
unvis.it/haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.579182
youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
youtube.com/watch?v=tmenSv_EQ30
youtu.be/ebJ1nXu1LV4
youtu.be/nYzpYcsc1R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are always new things to learn

yeah senpai, I right there with you.
only thing would be totalitarian rule, as you suggested, or total socio-economic collapse, essentially hitting the restart button.

Why the fuck are we even dealing with these Black Pills? My dudes, life is about to get good for us!

> "Muh Demographics"

According to CDC data, minority birthrates have utterly collapsed to the point Whites have become a majority in births again; NO ONE was expecting that to happen. Indeed, when you narrow fertility rates down, you realize the only way replacement is going to work here in the States is if they keep flooding us with immigrants.

Sources:
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc&t=5s

> "We're losing politically."

Others have already put the "You're Here Graph" up, so I shall refrain from likewise. Suffice to say, go look up how Gen Z is voting, who are the future, as well as what the Trump Administration is doing; not shilling for him, but he deserves credit for putting Illegal immigration at a 40 year low and working to slice through legal and refugee resettlement.

Sources:
hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#5ea75bae7878

> "White are Coal Burners."

Literally just a Kike meme; our women are the most race loyal. It's literally all the other women who are going for other races-specifically, White dudes. See pic for details.

> "Roasties."

God has a sense of humor, user. AIDs and most STDs are becoming drug resistant, which means degenerate behavior will come to carry EXTREMELY dead consequences. Incidentally, this helps reduce the minority issue and eliminates the Fag Question as an issue.

Sources:
nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/3-common-stds-becoming-untreatable-what-happens-now-n642161
businessinsider.com/a-massive-second-global-wave-of-aids-is-coming-perhaps-within-the-next-10-years-2017-7

Archived it for you

>forbes com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#5ea75bae7878
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#5ea75bae7878
>businessinsider com/a-massive-second-global-wave-of-aids-is-coming-perhaps-within-the-next-10-years-2017-7
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/a-massive-second-global-wave-of-aids-is-coming-perhaps-within-the-next-10-years-2017-7

> "Roasties, continued."

Also, besides disease, simple supply and demand will help fix the thot issue. I'd like to point out an incredibly overlooked change in demographics happening right now: sex ratios are beginning to skew massively in favor of women.

What exactly do I mean?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2538905/
>iflscience.com/environment/fewer-boys-changing-climate/
>treehugger.com/natural-sciences/warmer-temperatures-may-cause-more-girl-births.html
>theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/12/gender.sciencenews

Between disease taking care of the degenerates and the simple fact they will have extreme competition-possible as high as two women per every man-shall be a great constraint upon them and help act as a means of reducing the Thot Question.

> "Churches"

Situation is getting better, to an extent. Mainliners, which tend to be the Pozzed variety, are rapidly dying out. Evangelicals are getting FAR less cucky on Israel as well, as handwringing by the Jews show. Even better, long term patterns suggest the Western World will actually come to be dominated by Conservative Religion, with what that entails for stamping out degeneracy and fertility rates.

Sources:
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.579182
pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
oeaw.ac.at/fileadmin/subsites/Institute/VID/PDF/Publications/Working_Papers/WP2008_04.pdf

> "The Kikes"

user, have you ever stopped to consider why they've went so crazy in the last 20 years or so? Why they've so clearly gone for broke? They're dying out!. 61%-SIXTY ONE PERCENT-haven't had children and their average age is 53. Simply put, in another generation or two, they'll be so small as to be irrelevant as a force factor.

Source:
aish.com/jw/s/American-Jewry-is-Disappearing.html

Finally, the map is how Gen Z did in HS polling last year.

>he thinks a pure white country with democracy won't be degenerate
>he thinks that voting for anyone matters when they're all the same and all support democracy, social liberalism, etc

Everything thing is gradual; pic related.

The only way is to try to raise your children as aware as they possibly can be about the world

If you're white, just enjoy the ride down while you can. Drink, smoke, eat, jerk off. There is no hope

>theguardian com/world/2007/sep/12/gender.sciencenews
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/12/gender.sciencenews
>haaretz com/jewish/news/1.579182
unvis.it/haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.579182

>According to CDC data, minority birthrates have utterly collapsed
"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics."
-Mark Twain

Don't trust these numbers. I live in a liberal shit-hole state that officially loses population every year, yet the boom in minorities and people from other states is undeniable. There have been massive increases and traffic and major infrastructure projects to keep up with the growth, crowds of people in stores, half the homes in my parent's neighborhood have been converted to multi-family, etc etc. And even my aging hippy boomer parents, who both voted for Bernie, make comments about the massive numbers of Hispanics and Indians that now live in our area. I think the powers that be woke up to the fact that white people, no matter what political persuasion they claim, do not want to be replaced.

>short of insanely totalitarian rule
You're not blackpilled. Blackpilled people believe that totalitarian rule leads to shitty leaders and systems. Humanity is forever doomed to create flawed governments that fall to corruption and human stupidity.

>> "The Kikes"

The media hasn't commented on it, which leads me to believe it's accurate; they don't want anything going against the narrative of our decline.

Its going to be a gradual shift in their narrative games if they've learned anything, and I truly think they didn't predict the groundswell of resistance to their social plans over the past 5 years. Case in point, Donald Fucking Trump winning dozens of reliably blue states.

>Trump
This, btw, is probably the best example of them all that any official statistic coming from the government, mainstream media, non-partisan semi-public organization etc is completely unreliable as an actual metric. Again, my first hand experience sees this. There has been a population boom of minorities and young white kids from nearby expensive urban areas in the past 5 years unlike anything we've ever seen. Traffic at all hours when there was none a few years back. Yet the official numbers show the state's pop declining.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE

Hope. All there IS, is hope. You are like Denethor watching through the palantir the dread reality we live on, formed by the actions of a few pscycopaths. You need to realize, that the only thing that truly matters is YOU. If you Hope for a better future, the first and only thing this future needs to become true is your ACTIONS.

Like a meme, meme your hope through your actions in the real world, on your relationships, your behavior, your community. Make others belief that which you believe.Make your Hope, your caring for the world user, vitalize to other people, they will follow your example.Be a reflection of theiir dreams and hopes.

Not just britain, the whole world.
People seem so inherently and fundamentally degenerate that there is nothing to hope for apart from totalitarian dictatorships controlling every aspect of a populace to ensure there is no degeneracy.

Yes since i was born

projecting so hard

I've no hope.
but I remember something Pearse once wrote, something along the lines of "continuing on in our work, even when all hope is lost"
and so I shall

you're not alone bucko
youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

>tfw realising how unpopular your ideas are among the masses who just want more iphones and more ways to feel good

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

TGSNT
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

Quantum A.I. world government.

Yes, a Worldwide Weimar Degenerate Republic.Yes, a lot of people seem to support the devils. But we live in a world of degenerates, and only the degenerates are doing the talking, the supporting, they freely and comfortably are taking every aspect of this reality. But how do you know everyone is a degenerate? if those to angry to oppose them remain silent?. What have you seen on pol/? the most diverse white supremacy board
>Peru
>Britain
>Germany
>Japan
>Israel
>Brasil
The list is infinite, you feel this anger because like everyone that stays in this place, cares to much about the world, WE CARE for this world. And everyone on the world is experiencing the same anger. But they haven't been to Pol/, so they don't know there are millions of anons just like them.

We are gonna need to act like our forefathers of old. You need to act like the man you wish to be. Like the man you wish others become, you need to be courageous to prove that True Men are still around, and they live fully and better than all the cucks out there, that they care for their families and friends, that they are involved in their communities.

You need to make people around you KNOW, that you truly care for this world, you don't star caring for the world by allowing refugees from other countries flood your own nation.

You help the beggar on street. And the elderly couple of your neighbourhood that struggles every time they go to the market to buy food because they don't feel safe or are just in so much pain they can't do it for themselves. You need to start caring for your immediate world.

>unpopular with the masses
I don't know about that.
on one hand, I think there are many of us that we encounter in our day to day lives, that we just don't notice
but on the other hand, and more significant, I think the average person does agree with us but does not know it. this world is sick, and we are all sick from it ourselves, there is no escaping it. some, such as ourselves, realize something is wrong and desperately want to fix things, while most indulge their material and carnal desires as a sort of filler or way of coping with the state of things

thats my opinion ate least
youtube.com/watch?v=tmenSv_EQ30

I don't think the average normie wants a totalitarian dictatorship that limits their (((freedom))) sadly

Onto the greyscale pill. Sorry.

no, but I reckon they aint pleased with how things are, and they DO want a change.
they just don't know what that change ought to be

Totalitarian rule is the answer

uh totalitarian? Can we use, instead, aristocratic republic or something like that. Totalitarian has a bad connotation.

>short of insanely totalitarian rule

no. there is no need for such. all you need is social ostracism, and ending the welfare state. once the gibs run out and people starve to death that is when things will return to normal.

the problem with modern society is pathological altruism, which has a dysgenic effect on our species.

also family courts, right? They been a bit foolish in their rulings, So I've heard anyway

worthless people have to be allowed to starve to death. if they resort to crime, then they will be administered a lead ball to the head, at a cost of just 25 cents.

did you thinking exponential population growth enabled by technology was going to have Zero consequences?

Dont despair user. We are all in the same place you are right now.We all feel the same pain you do form the people around us IRL, the automatization of life, the meaningless actions of people all around you, everything seems fake. People just pretending to care, pretending to enjoy life. All like drones following the directives of these holier than thou types, this global world peace and love bullshit thats only a facade to enslave us all to the same master.

We are all there with you user. If you find yourself faltering, remember:

Rise and Rise again, until the Lambs become Lions

Can I recommend Cicero's "Republic" which is an excellent discussion of the merits of various forms of government, and how all forms are ultimately unstable?

I think that if the average person is left to their own devices they will be inherently degenerate

what? none of that shit matters.

the problem is pathological altruism that keeps too many worthless people alive, while simultaneously making human life worth less than before, if you can comprehend the paradox.

I haven't read it, user. Im familiar with plato and other more esoteric understandings of hierarchical rules of governing. Has Cicero deflated these these in that book?

You're the captain of your soul.
If you accept defeat, they win.
Keep riding.

A messiah is the answer.

I'm him btw.

I will prove it.

I've already said I believe a great collapse is necessary to truly fix our current situation, Leaf

uh ok. so what? the problem will fix itself if degeneracy is not a beneficial trait. social engineering has brought us to where we are, faggot.

took the black pill almost a decade ago. there is no return.

>aristocratic republic
Wealthy elite uses the poor as near slave labor. Disconnected from the world and its struggles, the elite become degenerates and weak numales.

though I see that to be true, I figured our culture seems to have a bait and switch set up with marriage and having a family (as one of its problems). Certainly punishing men who have "succeeded", only to be torn apart by the courts with unrealistic punishments towards men. also allowing for single mothers etc etc. Certainly proven to be a huge problem.

Though I do agree, the altruism doesn't allow for the deadwood to burn off.

you assume this world wasn't meant for imperfection,
or utopia is not for this world
the pointt of this world is not for you to fix but to leave it in a slightly better place than you found it
highly narcissistic sir. start smaller maybe, like with your own person or family, what makes you think you can fix the world if you are not perfect already?

yea that is a worry

Let it fall, so real men may step up and guide the masses.

Hope is a choice user. Hope comes from within. The only way to stop drowning is fight for a grasp of air.

We are all in hell. To reach heaven, you need to choose to walk towards it.

The problem user, is choice.
>continuing on in our work, even when all hope is lost"
>and so I shall

You are your own hope.

also how is totalitarian rule supposedly going to fix the world? you are over simplifying this equation, its actually an absurd notion
you share the aspirations of hitler and stalin, ok look how that worked out

There aren't enough ressources on earth for a rebuilding after total socio-economic collapse. The growth of the last 200 years have been all about using up coal, oil and a shit ton of rare minerals that are all soon slipping up.

Denmark used to be mostly forrest. Then we lost a war in which all of our ships were given to England. The king then ordered all the forrests to be chopped down in order to build new ships. Now we have no more forrest. Due to farming and cities being build, those forrests will never return.

>hitler
Things were mostly good until he lost the war
>stalin
Things were mostly good when he was done famining the people he didn't like and after ww2
Also both states had very little degeneracy, what are you supposed to be showing me again?

your wife wouldn't be a worthless cock hungry slut/mentally ill harridan if her toxic gene pool did not exist in the first place. Everything you see now is a direct result of allowing too many people to reproduce with absolutely no restrictions, and then helping those people survive because watching them die is uncomfortable.

god damn it

in your country perhaps
it varies place to place really

This. Keep Riding anons.

uh... im not sure about that. Uh.. as far as I'm concerned all women are hypergamous and I think that they are more or less that because of their early family life, which has a lot to do with the family itself. Hence family courts etc etc

lets just give up

>You're not blackpilled. Blackpilled people believe that totalitarian rule leads to shitty leaders and systems. Humanity is forever doomed to create flawed governments that fall to corruption and human stupidity.
This, but don't let that stop you from gassing those kikes, user. It's not about all the jews you gas, it's about the friends make along the way.

>Others have already put the "You're Here Graph" up, so I shall refrain from likewise.
Here you go desu senpai

If you round every white person in the world and gas them that will solve a lot of problems.

Oy Gevalt! Bad Goyim! You are supposed to give up!

All systems have a worry. That's why some people just give up and turn to nihilism. Hence, blackpill.

POL/ hivemind right there

If people are as malleable as has been proven by media brainwashing, then it should be possible to mold the populace away from degeneracy, eventually.
There are also major physical components to the worlds' woes atop the corruption in all systems of authority.
Take out enough pillars of corruption, stop poisoning the sheep, and sway the sheep to stop eating each other, and we might be able to fix things without a full reset or totalitarian rule.
Once you swallow the blackpill, you realize how many systems and tools are and have been in place to control the people. Who's to say they can't be turned around and used constructively and openly?

pathetically deluded, sad!

>early family life, which has a lot to do with the family itself.

degenerates wouldn't survive to have families. everything goes back to the welfare state and pathological altruism.

Did shameless faggots exist 40 years ago? Why not? Because no gibs. Because if you were a flaming faggot, who dressed up as a woman you were either committed to an asylum, or shunned and driven out of civilized society. You'd probably die somewhere leaving no genetic legacy. Now the government will pay for your sex change operations.

how about if we go farther back? children were seen as labor up until the 20th century. People didn't grow up into soyboys and princesses because they had to work and earn a living. only the aristocracy were the leisure class. The point is not to put children back to work, but to illustrate that only the ultra-rich had the luxury of having and raising degenerate children into adulthood, and therefore degeneracy was confined to a very small % of the population. These days the average office drone making $50k/year has the same standard of living and purchasing power as a medieval lord and is therefore able to raise worthless faggot children, who grow up into faggots and pass on their dysgenic genes because the state will guarantee their survival.

>High schoolers in Utah voting for Clinton
You've never met a Mormon kid, have you?

Thanks for the bump shill. Don't stay long in this place, you may never leave.

It's coming. You can't run from human instinct and the law of nature.

This was actually for

THANK YOU NORDBOT

>Did shameless faggots exist 40 years ago? Why not?

When was sexual liberation? When did feminism rear its ugly head? Sorry man but I don't think its as simple as the way you put it. It may be an aspect but I don't think its the leading cause

this is for you

This user speaks truth, a part of it.
Have you seen the faggot parades? they wouldnt had survived in society acting that way.

Consequences and punishment have been removed from any action a faggot commits, they can do whatever the fuck they want in public. no repercussions. If you express yourself in public condemning their behavior, you get "shut down" as a Homophobe and worse.

fair enough, but you certainly aren't saying the family hasn't been a cornerstone of western civilization?

KYS

No, and neither did he. What he says about children working is true, there was no public education, back then... everyone was "Street Wise", there majority of people didn't educate themselves in a system, they cultivated themselves by their own volition. You learned about life form living.
Families back then were really the backbone of "education".They debated the bible at dinner for example. Check the prussian school system in america, and some test the US army did, reading comprehension and sort to conscripts once during ww1, then later ww2 and finally the Korea war. They got worse and worse since the introducción of public schooling. I haven't got the links and screen caps with me, so you are gonna have to go that rabbit hole by yourself.

Pic related.

> (You)
>what? none of that shit matters.
>the problem is pathological altruism that keeps too many worthless people alive, while simultaneously making human life worth less than before, if you can comprehend the paradox.

yes, yes he did ^

and yea ive read some different things and I believe what you're saying is true too. But again... that sounds a lot like a family unit teaching their children. Something family courts nowadays HAVE COMPLETELY DESTROYED.......

I feel you. I'm noticing this coming up alot more in threads recently. I wonder whats gonna happen as this number continues to grow. Some people can't live in apathy so they become nihilists. what effect does this have on society?

he posts from a country built by whites go back to your shit shack faggot

Black pill is the pill right before you find Jesus. True story. Take the Christ Pill user.

I just Googled Denmark Forest, holy shit that looks comfy as fuk. It's never too late to plant a forest. Your grandchildren could have a young forested Denmark

Yep, Ive swallowed the Red Pill for 7 years now, and I can safely say that the Black Pill is the inevitable conclusion all will eventually come to.

The big catalyst to me was this past year- one corruption scandal after another for the Democrats, terrorist and rape attacks all over Europe, Antifa riots, third world looking slums everywhere and people STILL are shitting on Trump and Nationalists. If this year didnt wake people up, then no year will.

Just found this video by Roosh V that sums up EVERYTHING perfectly...

The Black Pill (Kingmaker Podcast): youtu.be/ebJ1nXu1LV4

My goal is to flee the country for Thailand entirely by the end of 2018. Dont care about being called a "race traitor" anymore. Maybe people should spend less time calling people like me "race traitors" and maybe start vetting white women, the same white women who fuck niggers and Muslims, the same white women who vote Leftist on every single issue, the same white women who call for open borders, the same white women who will soon want US to sacrifice our lives to clean up their fucking mess that they made, maybe YOU should call them the "race traitors" because that is exactly what they are.

So yeah, fuck America, fuck Europe, fuck the Anglosphere, and fuck the West. These places are no friend to the white man.

no I fight instead by making videos

Christcucks (the core basis of liberalism on a long enough timeline) are the fucking cause of all this cancer. Gtfo.

And once you swallow it...
Resolve to do all you can, put your faith in christ, and stop giving a fuck.
Laugh as it burns, and enjoy the ride.

youtu.be/nYzpYcsc1R0

Even when shown a better path, the left is hellbent on destroying themselves and dragging the world down in their filth. The top 1% of the 1% still control everything, and will continue to plunder and rape until all resources are gone.

I honestly feel humanity needs a bloodbath every now and then, like the world wars to hit the reset button, but this has been prolonged indefinitely causing rampant population growth and levels of tension to escalate to unbearable levels.

Everything needs to collapse, and collapse soon, or else the inevitable cataclysm will only be worse.

Good news everybody. We're all going to die.

That is not a black pill. That is a gross over simplification and reductionist retardism.

what did she means by this??

Yes, get out of America to somewhere isolated and safe, if only temporarily, let the country collapse, let the libtards, cuckservatives and race traitors die off, the elite fall into disrepair, then return to rebuild or just lol and continue to enjoy life in your new country. Thats the best way to do it.