Tell it to me straight, pol

>be single white femanon
>have crazy baby fever
>want to contribute to white baby effort
>good job, totally able to completely support myself through single motherhood
>don't want to fuck with having a husband right now
>I do kind of have an impregnation fetish
>prime fertile age for having babby

Should I bite the bullet and try to find a single white guy to knock me up? How do I even ask that? Am I totally crazy? Am I just going to add to the downfall of white people by doing this?

you're a degenerate whore who deserves a black baby :)

Ever heard of a sperm bank?

Find someone you're happy and compatible with and share your life with them, leading to an overall happier life as you both pour your heart and soul into the baby you created together and experience the most rewarding thing a human can?

Just a thought...

Yup, for some reason single mothers are terrible for children's wellbeing and futures compared to single fathers. But it might work if you're aware of that fact and redpilled plus we need to numbers, maybe their spawn might work out well.

Get a man

Motherhood is difficult alone

NO

Raising a kid without a father is the WORST thing to do.

Find a great guy that you like and you can get him by being nice, kind, caring, compassionate and giving him great sex...

Then your kid will have a father who actually loves you and wants to be around you. You need to give your kid a MOM AND A DAD

I could do that but booooring

Dating has been horrifically underwhelming for me the past few years.

You should get a fucking husband first, then you can have many white babies.

>Wants to bring a child into this world without it having a good father figure
What the fuck, you crazy bitch.

>Should I bite the bullet and try to find a single white guy to knock me up? How do I even ask that? Am I totally crazy? Am I just going to add to the downfall of white people by doing this?

I'm available and have a house in a solid white neighborhood. I'm 'old' and have no domestic responsibilities and just want to help raise a child.

>Should I bite the bullet and try to find a single white guy to knock me up?
Yes and you should stay with him so that the baby grows up with two parents.

Being a woman is life on easy mode. Do whatever the fuck you want. Some desperate man will always be there to clean up your mess.

maybe you're just a psycho nobody wants to stick with?

Reconsider guys you've friendzoned and keep him.
Was raised by a single mother, it's shit.

>Dating has been horrifically underwhelming for me the past few years.

That voice in the back of your head saying you can do better is lying. Most divorces are caused by women, so find a decent guy and don't fuck him over or cheat on him and you should be good.

>I'm 'old'

Is this the whole reason why you boomer fucks hang around on Sup Forums? Just so you can offer your dick to some brown dude posing as a horny white girl?

Good match here, he'll ground the kids if you leave them with him for a week or so each month.

If you don't want a husband, you shouldn't have a kid. Single motherhood makes bad children.

How many white babies do you want?

i know a single mom but the dad is still in their life half the week. i think there needs to be a new model of co-parenting, where adults have kids and commit to the child without necessarily loving each other.

i'm married, there's not as much of a spark anymore. most marriages up end in divorce anyway, so why not draw up a contract where two responsible adults who want children, have children and do it without love involved. you just do it to procreate and not co-habitate.

single mothers are nationwreckers

Single mothers are the issue with society. You would just be contributing to the problem, even if you have good intentions.

kids, especially boys need their father. He doesn't raise you and teach you things like mom does. He was too busy working so mom could do those things. He set an incredible example for me to follow and I can only hope I can do the same for my sons one day

>Is this the whole reason why you boomer fucks hang around on Sup Forums?

Not quite a boomer. I spent about 15 years helping a woman raise her kids, and they've grown up and moved on and we split up some years ago.

While raising kids is challenging, it is quite rewarding.

>good job, totally able to completely support myself through single motherhood
That's where you're wrong, dumbfuck.
You can either have a good career or be a good mother. Unless you drag your shitbasket to work every single day you will fuck them up developmentally by abandoning them in some daycare hellhole or leaving them with someone that isn't their biological mother.

Your eggs are dried up, you wasted your life on a career.

There is ample research that indicates children raised in a single parent household are more likely to fail. Don't bring a child into this world if you aren't going to give it the very best chance for success you can offer. You don't want to fuck with being married? Then you're not ready to have a kid. Grow up and learn the value of commitment.

100% Serious here. If you're REALLY going to do the single mom thing,
DO NOT play vagina Russian roulette with your unborn child.
DONT pick some drunken schmuck
DONT find some HOMOSEXUAL friend
DONT trust a sperm bank( luck of the draw straw)
Search for a guy that ALREADY has kids, that's the best portfolio, you'll be able to SEE first hand if they are GOOD offspring.
Ie.. not goofy looking, not retarded, not under developed etc..
Never buy ANYTHING sight unseen.
Pick a breeder that has PROVEN his worth. You want to be sure your child will be happy,healthy attractive.
Might sound crass BUT it's the truth.

>I spent about 15 years helping a woman raise her kids
>they've grown up and moved on and we split up some years ago

Holy shit, you're a joke.

>Am I just going to add to the downfall of white people by doing this?
Yes, find a husband you dumb cunt. Don't ruin the lives of your children because of a fetish.

You shouldn't have whorishly rejected all the good men because you were being a nutty bitch.

>Holy shit, you're a joke.

Step-son, is that you? How's your dad?

were you at so i may spill my aryan seed into you loins?
I already have a wife though so we have to be careful

Yeah, I'm you. I have avoidant personality disorder but fantastic genes. Not sure what the solution is, either

why not just get a house husband?

likely

Tits or gtfo
Any other reply are fags

fuck off jew we aren't livestock

Embrace your destiny, white womyn

Your child will grow up a fatherless social outcast. Good luck not killing yourself after a few years

This, had kids and planning on making more but she'd have to have her own house and life in order and we'd share the child raising responsibilities from house to house separate.

No. Being raised by a single mother is horrible. Find any decent guy, be a good wife, raise a kid.

probably a chad next door that would be more than willing to do it, have you checked?

Don't even call me son, you'll never be my dad. Even if you let my mom leech off of your beta resources.

>why not just get a house husband?

>I'm available and have a house in a solid white neighborhood. I'm 'old' and have no domestic responsibilities and just want to help raise a child.

The offer still stands.

Being a single mom is the worst thing you could do. If you have a girl, she will grow up to be a slut because she craves male attention that her missing dad couldn’t give her. If you have a boy, he’ll grow to be either a faggot or a criminal.

Besides. We don’t need you to have one kid and pat yourself on the back. That’s not doing your duty. We need you to have five or six.

Hold out for a good strong man.

excellent bait

Single mothers raise soy boys and girls with daddy issues, the anecdotal evidence is overwhelming.

Not sure if this is a troll post or what. Usually, the kind do end up like degenerates, but that can be the case for a lot of kids, with or without parents, at least in white regions. Go to Northern Scandinavia and get knocked up. I'd do it myself, but I rather not have you chasing my tail.

Good Luck

Are you American if so good luck with that cheif

>Don't even call me son, you'll never be my dad

You never answered my question:

>How's your dad?

this

If you're willing to renounce all forms of feminism, including benefit's from women's liberation, just make it known and you will find someone fast.

If you refuse to renounce your recent women's "rights" (privileges) just wait a little longer, as artificial wombs are right around the corner as well as the end of women in general.

>Should I bite the bullet and try to find a single white guy to knock me up?
Don't be a fucking retard, WAIT until both of you are financially secure to bring another human into the world. All I can see you doing otherwise is creating a stupid situation for you, your partner and kid all because of some "fetish". Don't be silly.

How you go about asking to have a kid is up to you, tho I'd wait a while till there's a bond between your partner. And yes you are totally crazy, #LITERALLY.

>How's your dad?

My mother has since identified as a man. She is my father now.

You are a faggot.
Tits Or GTFO is about women who are claiming their female status for female privilege online.
This LARPing faggot is clearly doing the breeding version of TOGTFO. We dont chase away LARPing faggots, we mock them
And we dont chase away white women who could preserve the white race a little more, That's how we get more Septic Yanks who commit beastiality

These bantz, this old fucker is stealing all our wamen!
>Is this why in ancient times all the old fucks had hot young wives?

don't raise a kid without a good father. just don't.

two things:
A) Hot laarp.
B) Children need a father. Get a husband. And then stay loyal. Its not about you, its about the child.

>My mother has since identified as a man. She is my father now.

Ah, so the sperm donor is no longer a part of your life. How long has the sperm donor been absent?

Also this. Bear in mind if you're thinking of a single mother situation think again. The majority of fuckups whether they be violent criminals or huge pussies generally come from single mother households. Don't be irresponsible ensure you get a partner.

Stop abusing steroids and maybe your dick will be big enough to compete with Whites, Nigger

White women are garbage tho.

My seed will not be corrupted. You have no power unless I give it to you.

>How long has the sperm donor been absent?

My grandfather visits me every week. Could you say the same about your sperm donor? The one that fucked your mother, not the one that donates sperm to your anus.

>These bantz, this old fucker is stealing all our wamen!

If you purposely raise a baby without a father, you are just a plain degenerate. You will not be helping anybody, but you will be selfish and retarded.

If you have means, save your money and prepare a dowry for yourself. When you find a suitable husband, get married, have a lot of babies and be a good obedient wife and a loving faithful mother.

Put on a burqa, whore

You don't have a kid for what he can do for you. A baby is the blessing from God to be the fruit of the union between a man and a woman who are committed to make any needed sacrifice to ensure that child has the best start possible
Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid.

>My grandfather visits me every week. Could you say the same about your sperm donor?

Wish my father and grandfather were still around. They were very important influences in my life.

Still, you haven't answered my original question:

How's your dad?

If this is a... delicate... subject... I understand.

>columbus
>coward
I want to see you sail in those dingy ass ships across the Atlantic in the unknown you dumb tattooed whore.
God I fucking hate women so much.

>creating a bastard
>no father figure

People like you are destroying the country you stupid slut.

you are crazy to think that a child shouldnt have two parents growing up. Seeing the cooperative interplay of the genders from a young age is the only way they will be able to form their own healthy identity and its interaction with others of the opposite gender.

>am I crazy?

Well, yea, you want to get knocked up and have a child because it's your fucking sexual fetish to be impregnated, not because you want to experience joy of motherhood etc you just want to be a whore and let some dude nut inside you

and the fact that you don't want a man means you've been jewed into believing living the single life as a whore instead of raising a child in a real home with real parents is totally a ok and morally fine despite being completely self serving and gross

The babby fever is genetic. It will come and go.

Find yourself someone, you will need a father. Single Motherhood sounds good on paper. But the one that suffers in that situation is actually the child. There will always be a void that cannot be filled in there life no matter how well you support them. And "Step-Dads" can leave a sense of anger towards the fact that they will never know there father.

Find someone who will love you and support you in all ways, especially if you decide you decide to have more then one.

I take it that by "totally able to completely support myself" you mean "totally able to apply for subsidies on the days I need to take care of my kid and totally able to defer raising my own child to a babysitter and school on the days I need to take care of my career".
Many women have trotted down the path you seek to plough through.
Most of them are miserable and can't take care of their kids.
The rest got a husband instead.

>How's your dad?

Are you dense? My grandpa is fine.

the fact you prefer single motherhood tells me you are not white

no tits, just gtfo

You guys REALIZE this is a troll post, right?

Am I the only one who knows this was made to get attention?

plz be my gf

you should stop shitposting and see a doctor about your mental issues

Lmao this. Something tells me the women who inhabit Sup Forums (let alone the internet) are not worthy of having kids.

I sure hope this is bait. Adding yet another fatherless bastard to the world won't help things one bit.

A strong family is the key to a good upbringing.

You have a grandpa-dad?

How is it down in West Virginea?

But seriously, you know that I mean your sperm donor. How is he?

Or have you never met him?

fuck off you degenerate whore

>Dating has been horrifically underwhelming for me the past few years.

Is it that hard to find a good man?

No, not hard, they would just rather whine than get one.

Whichever abominable slob they eventually settle down with, will beat them senselessly.

Our civilization deserves to rot.

>You guys REALIZE this is a troll post, right?

Hush now!

NEVER!

Its official . Sup Forums has been taken over by newfags. Not a single its or gtfo. Hey faggots this is called
a L A R P

For fucks sake.
I swear. Sup Forums is 90% larping nowadays.

Don't know if joking. But as someone who grew up without a dad, please don't let your children grow up without a father.

What is your age? If you're not older than 33, you can wait for the perfect guy and go get that sweet life. Continue to save up money, and try to find the right guy. Don't rush it, just follow the flow.

That's kindof how I was raised, dad every other weekend, mom otherwise. It was awful. The only saving grace is that based grandpa made a good father figure.

ill do it. i dont even care what you look like. for science

This isn't a new fag

It's shill spooks data mining. Learn the difference

My grandpa had sex my with my mom. I've met my "sperm donor" plenty of times. He takes me fishing and hunting every chance he gets. I don't need some beta cuck trying to remedy father issues when my father is clearly still in my life.

Boomerfags are ruining this fucking site.

>Tits or gtfo

>Not a single its or gtfo

For fucks sake, are you blind, or daft?

I'll go with daft since you don't recognize when there's been some great subtle shitposting going on.

Oh wait, you fire ALL of your (((guns))) within seconds of a (((post))).

No wonder you are staying single.

The newfags want to talk to a Jew.. let them, lmao.

How did it take this long