Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Have you praised the cherry today?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Bv69m00
bilibili.com/video/av7207276/index_2.html
bookmeter.com/bl/4800263697?only_netabare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone have that WEG image where Snow White and friends were pointing guns at each other?

I think it's fair to say some wouldn't even be able to handle some scenes.

I got it

>cherry

If only I could be so grossly incandescent

If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

I want to MARRY Marika!

I don't see a problem tuning down the deaths. As long as the plot goes it's fine. What i do mind is adapting the side stories before the fucking character dies. This was fucking dumb

I want to MARRY mariko

The problem then becomes, the characters in arc 1 need the side stories to flesh them out, but if you put them before their deaths its too many death flags, and after their deaths no one gives a shit, so what is the solution?

oh fuck this coming comiket

imgur.com/Bv69m00

SWRP next episode guys.

>If the average Sup Forumsnon became a mahou shoujo: the doujin

Deaths are supposed to be unpredictable. Supposed. They could show the story one or two episodes before it or just scramble the order of flashbacks so it don't become so obvious. Well I only know that it's shit how it is

She's my favorite, and she literally has a plant as a body. She most likely doesn't have any internal organs. I wonder if the MG body even has a brain.

So? Mariko or Marika?

I agree it isn't optimal, I think they did it best with Top Speed, since they showed a lot of her over time, heck CM did it pretty well too, but then the show would be too slow in the beginning and too rushed in the end, idk what the solution would be honestly

Everybody hates Ripple

Yes. [TL note: that means both]

Ripple had a hard life.

I am still suspecting Rabbit Foot.

Worst unmarked besides the villains

>implying I don't want to enjoy savage carnal passions with Marika until I pass out, then nursed back to health by a nervous Mariko for round 2 of intensely tender lovemaking for the purposes of pollination

Marika has two sides to her and BOTH are great.

Is this one of those series where every good person besides the MC gets killed or shafted one way or another?

>La Pucelle looking at Ripple with that face
Truly a man of good taste.

Not quite. It's one of those series where everyone including the MC gets killed and/or shafted one way or another.

>besides the MC

Implying the MCs survive

Nope. Main character gets it pretty fucking bad. We call her Punished Snow for a reason.

well the survivors are usually either villainous or radicals, Good girls, or girls that used to be full good and went Punished, so a good mix

Snow White lives physically. Emotionally though...

>he thinks the MC is immune to bullshit

Why does Ripple have a tch face? Why is Top Speed dismayed? And why is La Pucelle so smug?

>Oldest in that group
>Youngest looking body

Top Kek can't catch a break, can she?

The LNs don't have as clear of a MC as the anime does. SW is the primary MC I guess, but the LN spends a lot of time from the perspective of probably at least 50% of the cast.

Yeah but it doesn't turn out so well for the MCs of the other arcs.

The reason why the LNs introduce such a huge cast with each volume is because the author makes you care for them and then kills them all off for maximum effect.

>And why is La Pucelle so smug?

Because she's staring at Ripple's titties

Yup and so a lot of the people who die could be considered MCs of their arc, like Funny Trick, Pechika, and Prism Cherry.

>savage carnal passions with Marika
You are sure to be dead by the time she's done with you user.

I mean most arcs don't really have an MC as much as they have POV characters, some arcs have characters in POVs way more than others, but some arcs switch around so constantly that its hard to tell. Restart for example had Bell, SG, Pechika, and Nokko-chan for its main POV characters and the rest were more backgroudn, though still vital. Jokers on the other hand switched between all the PE, Fal, Filuru, Mimi, and even Shufflin and Grim Heart a few times, so its hard to answer whether or not there is an MC

Still worth it!

>when she says "we can't because we're both girls" and you don't want to tell her the truth because she'll think you're a pervert if she knows you're a boy that turns into a scantily clad busty girl with eyeshadow

>Those expressions
W-What exactly is going on here?

When will the author add a disgusting old man to be a MG?

Could Mao Pam have prevented her jobbing if she used her wings to defend against that or is Rainbow that OP

well there are old man mages, like the one dude from the Magical Girl Management Division that Tot Pop talked to

We have seen quite a few bearded old man.

I believe Pythie already did it.

I think wings could probably have tanked the hit and saved her, but not sure on the piercing ability of the rainbow

I think it would still likely go through.

How many MG's exist and we don't know their whole backstory or what they look like untransformed? For all we know any one of them could be one.

Every thread.

Fuck you.

Personally I feel like these characters got the most POV time:

Restart: SG and Pechika
Limited: Funny Trick and Pythie
JOKERS: Filuru and Cherry

I agree that they jump around a lot and I think you could make a much bigger list of characters that got a very significant amount of perspective time in the LNs, but if I had to pick two MCs from each arc, this would be my list.

>La Pucelle pokes fun at Ripple for being tsundere and tch-ing all the time
>Top Speed as the team mom who has to step in when Ripple's about to start a catfight or when La Pucelle's about to accidentally touch a sensitive topic and take it too far

I'd watch it

It can tank nukes. It would easily be tanked. It only got her because it doesn't make any sound. Also the novel say that the rainow are Strong enough to defend attacks and sharp enough to cut but being enough is not enough to work in Pam

If Clantail activates her ability,does she have the reproductive organs of a male animal or a female?

Seeing her go "Maa, maa" and calm them down with cooking would be awesome, as well as joyrides over the expressways.

bilibili.com/video/av7207276/index_2.html
Is everyone having a comfy night?

About perspectives and shit..

Apparently there's a bit of a pattern with each novel.

If you get first POV of the book, you'll get killed

And that user talking about anime only ending was probably bullshitting. RECEIPTS please

La Pucelle x Ripple NTR doujins when?

Considering Alice had the first POV of unmarked...

>Tfw we will never get fun SoL shenanigans between the various girls who died.

Spin off fucking when. I'd buy 5 copies of the first arc cast doing magical girl things together outside of a death game.

I think thats confirmed true, Alice gets the first POV of Unmarked, Daisy in Restart, Hime in Limited and Prism Cherry in Jokers, the only one that I think is gonna break the mold is Shadow Gale in Aces

But peaceful days Is literally that?

Would be nice to have an alt version of arc 1, where Ruler doesnt get betrayed and as a consequence Snow ends up diying.

The pattern only held true for the first three novels.

Unmarked: Alice
Restart: Daisy
Limited: Kuru Kuru Hime

However Jokers and Aces both start with SG POV

This series literally begs to have a VN.

SG actually had the first POV in Jokers as well.

oh yeah I forgot that Jokers also started with SG POV, I thought it started with Cherry

In the novel, the MC is actually Alice and not Snow White. So yes, the MC is killed.

Wait that exists? Is it translated or am I stuck praying for translator-kun right now?

I thought it was Cherry too but I went back and checked just now and and it was SG. I forgot about that too.

translator-kun is gonna start on it once he finishes Episodes Phi

Is Cranberry a lesbian?

La Pucelle would flatten Ruler's temple a big ass sword if that happen.

Only Swin Swin would survive.

maybe they could all survive if Tama would dig a hole in time to avoid it

bookmeter.com/bl/4800263697?only_netabare

This'll probably get a ton of bad endings if it were a VN.

I'd play the hell out of that. Imagine the possibilities you could play with.

>Snow White dying if Swim Swim doesn't backstab Ruler and La Pucelle goes full Punished instead
>Alice gets away in time to transform and Snow's PTSD is slightly less
>Tama fucks up the sneak attack and Cranberry continues to ruin everyone's shit.

Too busy appreciating cute loli to not get rekt by doge, at least interested.

DELET THIS!!!!!

I believe Prologues don't count while the chapter 1 POVs do. Though a fairy was one of them.

what was her name again?

That is, unless there is no POV for the beginning of chapter 1?

For Chapter 1 POVs its Ripple, Pechika, Hime, Cherry, and Fal

I actually wrote up a whole list of her names, but people liked Just Fuck My Shit Up Juliet best.

its the best one, but I forgot the other ones, mind posting the list again?

Hilariously, QUEENS reveals that Armor Arly has two companions. Blaster Brenda and Cannon Catherine.

It was Blade Brenda.

Pretty Pileup Penelope

So Defender Daria has two companions named Explosive Emma and Trebuchet Tamara?

My bad last one forgot to spoiler the image, here is Genopsycho's death in the Restart manga

>Genopsycho_RIP.png

YUMENOSHIMAAA

DELET THIS!!!!!