SWEDEN BACK AT IT AGAIN!

vg.no/forbruker/helse/prevensjon/svenske-menn-skal-teste-p-salve/a/24196291/

Swedish "men" to test hormone based contraception, adverse effects includes the same as with women: weight gain, loss of sexual drive and all that other shit (acne bla bla hormone imbalances)

The absolute state of sweden, ladies and gentlemen, where it's SVENS job to ruin his hormones, not Astrid.

Knip mun ola

Swedish speaker here.

this translates to "i like BBC inside me"

Det finns alltid någon dum nog att testa det.

Implying
it means "I like to watch my sister/mother/grandma have BBC inside her"

I'm a virgin but why not simply use a condom?

>kollar flagga
>klokar tråden

Verkligheten

Condoms dont feel so good, get your girl on a "copper spiral" or whatever the fuck it's called. Doesn't fuck with her hormones, and you get to tear it raw whenever you feel like it

Dere har bare somaliere i sverige, slutt å lur deg selv.
Det bildet der hadde vært en bleik, blond svekling knust under en hijabkledd allah-heks på 150kg fra all kebaben hun propper i seg

Lol Sweeden

>>CHEMICAL
>>CASTRATION

DISGUSTING!

best solution here, copper iud. been around 60 years

the gov is only looking for other alternatives so that men can be transformed into slaves

copper iud is MORE effective than the pill and just as effective as hormonal iuds

they're pushing hormones

I didn't know about it. Looks quite efficient and affordable.

This. It also turns the vagina into a battery charger. It has to be a AAA, AA, or even a D but not a 9v or something. You just insert the battery you wish to charge into the vagina

>750$
YUP

gas the kikes

no need. the cage I keep my uterus in has a hamster heel to supply energy to the house

Why not just chop your nuts off Sven?

too pussy to do that

so do they circumsize in cuckland?

Nej

no, sweden does not mutilate boys

and also infant circumcision is illegal

>cutting your baby's dick off

>I used to be proud of my Swedish heritage, which I assumed was 25% because my grandmother was born of two Swedish parents
>tfw now I'm relieved that it turns out I'm only 3.5% Scandinavian

Is Canada really majority uncut fags?

My gf has one. She gets spotting from it which she doesnt like, but thats about it.