youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
stormfront.org/forum/t1019254/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're White

What is white according to this site? Someone that doesn't look like a stereotypical white person but basically invented western civilization? Or someone that's so pale they literally look like a white nigger?

You know what White is

No. After going to pol I really don't. The site has fucked my perception of it permanently. The term "white people" was made up by jews and meant to be vague and ambiguous so people can argue over who's white and who isn't. Notice how only americans are obsessed with claiming to be called white, because it's a new world concept. Nobody in europe cares about being considered white.

You shouldn't. Pride is a sin.
Especialy in something like your skin.

you shouldn't. white genocide isn't real - it's an autistic Sup Forums meme that's over exaggerating a supposed demographic shift that won't happen.

It's pretty cringy, like gay pride but less offensive / bland / not really noteworthy

It's a skin colour not an achievement

>*I've

>i've me one good reason why i should support WHITE PRIDE/ pol/
Well what is it you damn pirate

You need to be an extremist for your interests in order to maintain balance in this extremist world.

You shouldn't. It's cringy boomer-tier shit.

You can be supportive of your identity without associating with these toxic Nazi/stormfag/KKK slogans.

Whiteness as a concept came into existence upon contact with other racial groups through colonization and exploration.

Tell us then

Also don't allow yourself to be memed like

You don't need to support white pride, but you need to have pride in your heritage. If you don't value what your ancestors gave you, why should your descendants value what you give them? If future generations don't care about your legacy, what purpose does your life have? Not much. Therefore, if you take no pride on your genetics, your life has no purpose. Basically, if you're not proud of being white, your life is meaningless.

Reminder that intentionally associating with the most hated group in history (the Nazis) is a huge own goal.

Advocating for white people should have nothing to do with Hitler or the Nazis.

White pride is insulting to me because

Blacks have black pride because they face slavery and colonialism

Gays have gay pride because they have been persecuted for centuries

Asians have Asian pride because they have suffered colonialism and persecution
And you know who caused all this white people.
Think about that.

What kind of nigger doesn't know what a white person is?

explain

Proud to be normal. Not 3rd world filth.

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

TGSNT
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

There is no reason to support Whiteness over any other shade of skin.

fuck off, Nigger

>Blacks have black pride because they face slavery and colonialism
Why would you be proud of being enslaved? Or for someone else building your nations?
>Gays have gay pride because they have been persecuted for centuries
Why would you be proud of being persecuted?
>And you know who caused all this white people.
Unfortunately, my ancestors never did this. Still, I feel proud of whites. They truly showed the world what we are made of.
>Think about that.
I will. You might want to read the message you replied to, though, since your outburst had nothing to do with it.

>What is white according to this site?
It's not an american that's for sure.

I'm from genoa you shitskin.

Population of the city of Rome was 2000 years ago about the same as all of Scandinavia few hundred years ago. It's hard to live in a place where nature is hardly distinguishable from death. It's hard to grow crops in a place where ground is frozen at least 50 % of the year. It's hard to build wonders when there's no-one to build them.

Anyway, if you can't understand this obvious logic, maybe you actually are not white after all. Non sei Italiano vero, eh?

I'm italian. I don't care if some north eurochink doesn't consider me white. You have a history of nothing.

>You have a history of nothing.
Oh well, maybe it's for the best. I can only make my ancestors proud, then. You've already failed yours.

>I'm italian.
I do consider Italians white, by the way. I just don't consider you Italian.

Disregard all other replies, the real reason is purely an irrational fear of being cucked by niggers.

This board is obsessed with the prospect.

>Oh well, maybe it's for the best.
>the online equivalent of saying "i didn't want that anyway"

Cucked level over 9000

I remember the days before this board got raided by stormfags who push a right wing conservative christian ideology. They see the misfit autists of the chans as easy pickings for political brainwashing.

Since when was there anything christian about these boards? Why the fuck are people dribbling on about conservative ideals? Fucking white picket fence god fearing normies need to die. You're being manipulated. From asshole of the internet to stormfag recruiting pool in just a few years.

if you have to ask FUCK OFF

white people make stuff

Is it just my imagination, or are most of these stormfags like... really really gay?

>walking dog other day
>french backpacker pulls up asking if I can get 'magic smoke'
>long story short give him a bud
>ask about slimes in France
>tells me the media is full of shit and it's much more dangerous in places like US cities
>later on
>walking past family of hardcore slimes staying at local holiday park(all the sheets on the women and shit)
>eyeball them and try to be staunch (theyre big cunts)
>dude cooking looks at me and holds stare
>cant beat him in stare comp
>say 'that smells really nice mate'
>whole family turns around as well as relatives
>insist I eat with them
>crack joke 'youre meant to behead me arent you'
>silence
>they all laugh
>eat dinner with them, traditional lebanese food
>friendly as fuck
>give my dog the leftovers
>walk home
I know theyve got that Taqiya shit lads but fuck me it made me question my beliefs. I went home and deleted some of the more intense muzzie hate shit on my fagbook.
They weren't drinking or smoking any weed, just hanging out as a family and looking like scary fucks.

what do lads, surf everyday, love a beer, mildly religious I suppose (praise the lord) and love our country.

>I remember something non existant
flag checks out

Italians aren't white. They are SHitSkins Arabs.

>Ive one good reason why I should support WP
Well... let's hear it.

Tell me again about how the organized stormfront propaganda raids didn't happen.

because you wan't to lose all your friends and have them believe you are a nutty sperg

You don't have to hate them all individually or anything, just realise collectively they aren't great.

Just because there's an except doesn't mean the rule doesn't apply to the greater mass

Proof

Cool story, Iqbal Al Rapegangabad.

How can you Finnbros be so based?

You sound like a goodcunt. Respect for being open minded enough to at least go out and see for yourself rather than solely posting online about how much you hate them without giving it a shot.

Questioning the hivemind, not letting people tell you what to think and not blindly believing propaganda is just part of having basic critical thinking skills.

stormfront.org/forum/t1019254/

White is the new Black.

Wait a minute aren't you supposed to be a fascist?
Why are you against stormfront?

>muh pisstake meme flag

I don't want some kraut boot on my face any more than I want a circumcised jew dick in my ass or chinks invading my country. Nazifags just can't think for themselves / like larping. Why so insecure about Jamal fucking your girl? ze evil jews are the cause of all your failures? and arabs hordes are at the gates? fuckin larping fear mongering retards I swear.

"I'M COOL WITH GETTING FUCKED OVER SO THAT MAKES ME ALPHA"
Your a JIDF agent aren't you

You got me, I am Benjamin Netanyahu himself.

To be honest, the world as it is now is preferable to some german fascist shitstains running everything. Go suck your great leaders dick some more you larper.

White people invented the internet you're using, the computer you're tying on, the language you're writing with, the civilization in which you live, the clothes you're wearing, and the medicine you use when you get sick.
And we're under attack.
If you don't want to save everything you've ever known, your family, your country, your civilization, then by all means counter signal White pride. Wouldn't want to be called racist, would you?

Jews/niggers are actively trying to take-over the West, and this is a way to fight back.

Too hard for you to understand?

>Nobody in europe cares about being considered white.

Yes they do, retard. Northwestern European genes are look-on as being favorable by the entire world. Also, northern Europeans think Italians, French, and Greeks are more niggerish.

Pretty sure you're just a (((Schlomo))) playing dumb to gaslight some gullible goyim.

>Black Twitter memes

The quality is really telling.

Also what is wrong with fascism

Fuck you, son of a botch!