What does Sup Forums want for Christmas?

What does Sup Forums want for Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

World peace

A wall.
Pictures of the 11 million being sent home for Christmas.
A headline saying visa are pulled on 40 million aliens.

an end to the degeneracy

White Genocide stopped.

To be raped by Silje Torp.

A reason to live

jews forcefully removed from all seats of power/influence

Bbc for my wife

Guys who are alright at school tomorrow.

A white ethnostate. Where whites can live together in peace. And they can not bother, or be bothered, by others.

Jews exposed

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Bird-watching binoculars. Nikon Monarch 5, 8x42

The next Hitler to rise and lead the entire white race to total aryan victory

dead communists

>Silje Torp
Lol i could easily bang her if i put effort into it.

MEINE RUHE!!!

>What does Sup Forums want for Christmas?

I don't know

I'm jelly. She's my dream Amazon.

Only correct answer:
>A white Christmas

Mass deportation of brown immigrants (1st and 2nd gen) out of white countries.

Im leaning toward some AR15 parts or a Dillon 550 reloading press

Checked

You need to wake up now. You are an old man having a delirious dream. I'm the glitch that tells you this.

I don't think they'll air that anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY

I dream only of a hwhite christmas.

To be cared for

A white Christmas and then we all can have a Happy New Year.

Pretty shit rape fantasy.

A gringo roastie

I'm dreaming of a huwhite Christmas.

Getting rid of pagan traditions in Christianity, and starting by not celebrating Christmas in December.

A smoker. Car service with new oil filter, wheels and wiper blades. A loom. Ale brewing kit. Hemp parchment paper, a quill and a writing desk. Tons of old books. Bookcase. A puppy. A y-111 genome test. A passport. A flute.

Israel for Palestine

an absence of mood swings and some stability in my life

Line up some Antifa cucks and fire away. Make it public also.

Nuclear holocaust

A thin white woman and a basset hound.

We Yanks have no imagination, k?

> Appreciation for sacrificing my career, my financial stability, my health, and my sanity to be an unpaid family caregiver.
> Welfare reforms to get the bums out of the system, and to allow me to work from home.
> Southern border wall built, illegals deported, Canadian Annexation, and leftards brought up on charges with actual convictions/prison time.
>A normal life: to not wake up 3 times a night to make sure the wife isn't dead; no more spending nearly all of her social security on dozens of medications; to send my kids to school where they learn math, English, and proper history and sciences; to have a job/career that I earned and can profit from; own a car, home, retirement savings, and afford vacations.
> A cure for caregiver burnout, depression, and PTSD. No more sleep deprivation and nightmares. No more self-harm and suicidal thoughts.

Just fantasies, I know. But it'd be nice.

To have a massive Bronze Cross tip over and crush the Pope as he was giving a sermon on why it is the Christian thing to wax Mehmed's knob.

2nd coming of Christ

war with america and western europe

Red Wing Wolverine boots

What happened to your wife?

3d printer

> A cure for caregiver burnout, depression, and PTSD. No more sleep deprivation and nightmares. No more self-harm and suicidal thoughts.
Water only fasting and pursuing non mainstream-medical treatment for auto-immune disorders. (DMSO, quercetine, natural mast cell stabilizers and anti-inflammatory agents)
Mainstream medicine wants you where you and your wife are. Souls in pain and slaved to the pharmaceutical industry. Stop listening to them and the pain will end quickly through death or through self-treatment.
You and your wife will continually spiral further and further and further down until your soul is crushed if you continue to give into medical authority.
I'm watching my father suffer this fate, and nearly fell into that pit myself.

or at least 3rd temple building program, if i can see that it's enough from me

The Day of the Rope

Hillary to run again.

This would solve so many problems.

(you)

it's called Yultide newfriend

we don't use 'Christmas' around here

A bow and a set of arrows

Apologies

Dead kikes and niggers

my cat back.

Thermonuclear war

A hug

Hi Sam

a chance to do better

Someone who can make me smile everyday.

For the western world to get their shit together by dropping this liberal retardation.

Death

George soros Dead, Via accidental gunshot wounds to the head, Like how Carlos the Jackal did it.

I want the world to have standards and family values as the popular trend.

Tell santa i want anoddah shoah. A real one this time.