What did she do wrong, Sup Forums?

What did she do wrong, Sup Forums?
;_;

Take drugs.

Everything.

she was the main character for a ShindoL work.

had no priorities in life

But she deserves a happy life, r-right?

No.

she was dumb

She should have said "no" in more than one occasion.

But having absolutely shitty parents isn't something that she could have avoided.

Dumb whore, deserved everything.

She betrayed her glasses.

Everything. We've been over this.
No.

So was that shota that didn't get any in the whole manga.

You do realize you're all degenerates for getting off these kinds of awful wicked stories right? Read actual war stories about women getting raped and imagine this sort of thing could happen to your friend of families. You'd think that'd only happen to others but go tell that to Ukraine or all the countries who got screwed over recently in a span of few years. If you can get off fine from sick hentai and don't stick with vanilla you're true scum. Change before it's too late.

I unironically somewhat agree

Go away Miyazaki you bitter old man.

Everyone deserves a happy life.

Some people are just too stupid to make the decisions that will give them one.

Not reporting/consult to authorities

I want to rape Yulia Tymoshenko and her daughter.

I want to flood theiw wombs with my seed, to impregnate them and overwrite their inferior Ukranian bloodline with super genetics.

Ukrainian men are meant to be executed, and their women are fated to worship the cocks of their betters.

Like I give a shit about them.
Women will all sooner become part of Chad's harem than give anyone less a second glance.

Rape is the equalizer. The only reason women pretend to hate it so much is because it devalues their vagina which is how they make a living in the world.

not making a single friend in middle school

>spent 3 years without making a single friend
>how did it end up like this?

Every time

She doesn't have a hobby or any type of interest that she can go and engage in some group of people and just hoping that someone would just talk to her and be friends, that's why she change her appearance to attract someone instead

Babby's first ShindoL.

user, nobody got off to this doujin series. Absolutely no one. Sure, people could get off to any other rape doujin, or maybe another ShindoL work, but not this one. This one was way too over the top for anyone to feel any arousal for

This.

Emergence was too drawn out and too brutal to be arousing.

If it were just the first bits, it would be fine, "innocent girl tries to get popular, gets fucked instead" is a time honored tradition.

But Emergence makes you empathize with the heroine. She gets thrown out of her own home and cut off from anyone she could rely on, and it's unlikely that she could see a way forward through her drug addiction, but she still did her best to make a better life for her unborn daughter. In most other works, that would be a lead up to a heartwarming conclusion where she gets married and settles down, but nope, Shindol only allows a limited number of happy endings and Saki pulled the unlucky draw.

Yes, she made terrible decisions, more than a few, but she's a 15 year old with no social skills, she probably didn't see any way out of the downward spiral her life became.

At least I could jerk it to FLL, but Emergence was just too much.

This

This would not have happended if drugs were legal

>this sort of thing could happen to your friend of families

Exept not, since mysister is not a slut.

You're on the wrong board senpai

Would she really get hooked on one pill? I'm assuming it's ecstasy? Ecstasy doesn't make you lose your mind

>dubs
>Char
>truth
>mug
Yup, Char post of truth.

Why not? She suffered enough for being naive slut, let her rest

You don't know that

I'm pretty sure it was some oppiod

>At least I could jerk it to FLL
Reported.