Lets have a NTR thread

Lets have a NTR thread

"No"

can we have a scat thread too?

Any good NTR doujins for C91?

>this perfection will never have a sequel

Let's count how long it takes for mods to actually do something about the shitposting threads instead of the generals.

That ending was brutal

what dis

>huge tits
>no ass

Your adopted family of the day, what is your first action in your first day settle in their secluded house with soundproof wall and sturdy door

play twister

Nigger detected.

The manga one?

No, the anime one

You just revealed your own ignorance

LN one was a proper end; the manga ended nothing tbqh.

The best NTR are the ones where the women don't get mindraped or drugged. They just fall in love with the man's sexual skill.

Also, NTR is where I can usually find my absolute favorite thing, the girl calling someone/doing something while being fucked. Tell me of your preferences Sup Forums

Im here user-kun! Just don't tell my husband ok? ;)

>liking ntr

Literally inception by the end.

>the MILF rejected the internal ejaculation and left the dude spurting in mid-air like a god damn retard
Truly the greatest love story ever told.

>not expanding your tastes

So, it's a sequel or not?

I don't care what anyone else says but NTR is actually good. You see, NTR simply warms the heart. There is always someone better at you at doing something.

There is nothing more endearing than watching your object of adoration getting fucked by others in a way you could never fuck her. Seeing their gorgeous bodies being devoured by the other person(s), while their mind slowly becomes duller as the pleasure increases. To enjoy NTR is to enjoy seeing your loved one being happy and sexually satisfied.

conclusion to this

It already ended though

Then show me the babies.

So, the mods don't give a shit right?

Are you stupid? Hope they ban you.

What seems to be the problem?

Anyone have any female NTR? As in, NTR where a girl steals a guy from another girl.

>HENTAI THREAD ON Sup Forums
ok
>inb4 hurr durr sadpanda threads
they're supposed to be getting deleted.

What ignorance of yours are you referring to?

>self inserting into the cuckold
I don't understand. Can't you relate to the old balding fat male protagonist instead? What's the problem, you're not old, balding, or fat?

Sure thing buddy

>Let's just have a discussion about a hentai on the board for anime and manga. /h/ exists for no reason xD

What if i am

Ok, but let's post pictures of ourselves first.

good

I like NTR.

Good man

Right side will forever be the best.

>Rem}

That picture should have Claire in there.

i love the awful feeling in your stomach the good ones give you. it's like the feeling when you see the girl who sat next to you throughout the year start dating a guy in the next row

Who knows, the blurb on the left mentions Tachibana-san (橘さんかハマったもので) but it's vague at best
Knowing his modus operandi, he will do a proper announcement 2-3 days before C91 begins if we're lucky

Still hasn't been announced
But mil has been known to pull the same shit Jin pulls, ie not saying anything until a few days before Comiket begins

ntrfags can't follow rules
they lack basic moral principles

What is NTR? I always thought NTR require both people to have some interest in each other. But I constantly read people calling NTR when it was only one sided love.

I love this guys art and scenes, but fucking hate NTR stories. I would have been fine with this if this was retarded degeneracy from the very beginning, but the bait and switch he pulled is just mean. Wonder how many readers unfamiliar with his works (and only slightly familiar to NTR) also got dickpunched by this.

>They just fall in love with another man
It doesn't need to be sexual, having a story were someone genuinely steal a girl without dugging, raping or being a total asshole are so rare nowadays, I just want a likeable plot,
Also I hate adimensional girls.
>W: "I'm a faithful and pure wife/girlfriend"
>M: "Let's fuck" or he just go to the action
>W: "Ok, I'm a slut"
Why can't there be any variation.

Have any of you had a NTR experience with you're waifu?

NTR is very rare and 99% of what is considered NTR here is just nasty rape / mindbreak / watching-her fetish open.

Real NTR is about having your gf's heart stolen. It can also include the feeling of same even if she isn't your actual gf; for example, taking in a hooker who you believe loves you but in reality is banging her pimp behind your back etc. Or that manga in which the imotou is banging the best friend -- she's not actually going out with the oniichan but the feeling is what is important.

This desu.

Blackmail is the worst. Real NTR should be about a willing girl.

The transition from unwilling to willing is good stuff too.