Sakura Quest(PA Works) PV

Sakura Quest(PA Works) PV
youtube.com/watch?v=KYGzOTL5sOs
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1481692250
Coming 2017 spring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaQGCulL4nk
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/27/feature-why-are-the-backgrounds-of-pa-works-so-beautiful-an-interview-with-anime-art-director-kazuki-higashiji
youtube.com/watch?v=XxBcG-9BxiM
youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE
youtube.com/watch?v=sTY1pAAGQ28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ayaka Nanase as Yoshino Koharu, the main character. She hates the provincial life, and longs to be in the city. Seeking to become something "special," she once went to Tokyo, but couldn't find what she wanted to do. 30 companies have her turned her down while job hunting, and by coincidence, she is hired to be the "monarch" of a micro-nation, and heads to the town of Manoyama. She easily befriends everyone, but is actually a very serious person. While a very normal girl, she has a complex about how "normal" she is.

>Reina Ueda as Shiori Shinomiya, an employee of the Manoyama tourism bureau and works together with Yoshino. She loves her hometown, and is very conservative. She prefers order in her life. She has a bright, optimistic personality, and won't hesitate to help anyone. Her housework abilities are high.

>Chika Anzai as Maki Midorikawa. Her dreams of being an actress were crushed, and she headed back to her hometown of Manoyama. She is used to taking a lot of part-time jobs during her time as part of a small theater troupe. She is cool and has a big-sisterly attitude.

Tourism Works strikes again.

Which local goverment paid them this time?

>Chiemi Tanaka as Ririko Oribe, a girl who hates the provincial Manoyama, but doesn't have the courage to strike out. Since graduating high school, she hasn't been able to find a proper job, and has resorted to locking herself up in her house and surfing the net every day. She becomes anxious towards strangers, and her only friend is Shiori Shinomiya.

>Mikako Komatsu as Sanae Kōzuki, a woman who made the move to the countryside half a year before Yoshino, and is very conscious about appearing interesting to other people. She was born and raised in Tokyo, and got a job at an I.T. company after graduating college, but eventually quit. She longed for a healthy lifestyle of conservation and sustainability, and began renting an old Japanese-style house and does web design for a living.

Looks as low budget as Haruchika, sadly

Best girl.

Why do their anime always have the same dull coloring?

Portugal maybe.

The PV going out this early is a good sign for production but them constantly shilling Sony Music is irritating at this point.

AOTY 2017

This looks like the lowest budget PA Works show ever.

You mean Toho right.

Which girl will be bullied by the show?

I swear i will track down BUNBUN and break his fingers.

Theres "True Tours"

youtube.com/watch?v=IaQGCulL4nk

Best personality and design but shit seiyuu

What happened to glorious PA Works backgrounds?

Well, they have to pay their bills somehow, after alien mecha destroyed their office.

Nothing, it still there.

Looks cute as fuck.

They are still outsourced, don't worry

It always depends on which background art studio they work with.

I love PA and thought I had seen all of their shows.

Yeah, no. Backgrounds in PV looks poor as fuck.

That's not Kuromukuro. Their worst show in terms of visuals and story.

The fact that they got this much finished animation for the trailer this early is a nice thing.

That's Glasslip and these aren't even that great when compared with PA at its height.

Why would you like such a middling studio?

Haruchika is their worst in visuals.

PA Works find out background is pointless for sales.

>Kuromukuro
>bad

Yeah, no.

Say what? Kuromukuro looked good.

The only questionable part about it is their attempt to do inhouse 3d animation, but it worked well thanks to good choreography still.

She does not look like she belongs in that image.

Why would people comparing a teaser to actual episodes?

HanaIro actually blended high quality backgrounds and characters really well

Looks a very unexceptional series like most of PA Works output. I guess we can expect Eccentric Family in Fall?

I'll admit I didn't finish watching Kuromukuro, but I can't imagine it ended up worse-looking than HaruChika, TariTari or AngelBeats.

PA Works, like any other animation studio, outsources the background art in all their series.

>Angel Beats
>bad looking
What the fuck are you smoking.

>A Works, like any other animation studio, outsources the background art in all their series.
This means absolutely nothing. So far they were able to maintaing higheset quality of backgrounds thanks to direct cooperation with their partnered studios that made backgrounds and artists directly. They even showcased multiple times how such cooperation worked and how such detailed and high quality backgrounds were created.

Be ignorant pleb elsewhere.

Also
>like any other animation studio

Angel Beats was bad looking. Though part of it can be attributed to shitty art style.

>お仕事シリーズ第3弾
I hope this job series becomes a thing forever

Main girl seems fun, I hope she'll produce a lot of reactions faces

Most recent:
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/27/feature-why-are-the-backgrounds-of-pa-works-so-beautiful-an-interview-with-anime-art-director-kazuki-higashiji

They did before also make posts about how Hanasaku and RDG backgrounds were made.

Read this you faggots.

>another "OLD HAGS A BEST BANZAI" anime
Fuck this gay earth.

Is that Ui?

I'll watch it for the cute OL girls

Hivemind

Servant x Service season 2 when?

It is bad looking.

Never, just how many times I have told you that already?

Go away. Tokyo Goverment will still revive it in attempt to motivate neets to work, procreate and become public servants.

P.A Works making a shounen battle harem in a magical school when?

That still doesn't change the fact that there's not enough source material to animate even a single cour.

Cutest cake

Whats RDG?

Its litterally Battle (reverse) harem in magical school. Also needs Season 2, one of my favorite shows.

I rather wait PA Works adapt isekai LN.

>(reverse) harem

lul

youtube.com/watch?v=XxBcG-9BxiM
>this will never be a full series

Well its a bout a Goddess that destroyed earth twice being courted by official and harem of servant boys in magical school so that she`ll not fall in foul mood and destroy Earth for 3rd time

Aoki Ei is in Troyca now, not gonna happen anymore.

Budget Meowmori?

Good. Because its crap and they need to animate this instead - AOTY guaranteed

youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE

Another shirobako?
Count me in.

In all fairness, Kuromukuro looked really bad. Even the character designs looked really bad apart from Ken.
But like what other user said, Haruchika looked the worse.
How did they go from this to this?

I strongly disagree with Kuromukuro looking bad. It was great for the type of the show they tried to do and theres really not much complaints animation wise, aside their use of 3D. Character design was great also.

Haruchika on other hand was just "budget" pure and QUALITY - that said, i actually liked a show a lot, though it had terrible start and only became watchable when all side characters got introduced, since they were what made it fun: not the main pair.

Glasslip, often brought as example of PA failing, on other hand actually had quite decent production values. The issue was exclusively with story. (the still`s i`d still say were artistic choice, not production issues since otherwise it looked good)

Nah Kuromukuro looked like shit.

No.

Didn't Glasslip have a shit ton of stills?

Is that supposed to look amazing?

Glasslip had a shit ton of shit everywhere

>Glasslip
I swear, the characters' eyes got bigger with every series, reaching levels of disturbing with Glasslip. I couldn't watch it for that reason alone.

Apparently I dodged a bullet, based on its reputation here.

It did. Still looked beutiful and better than PA works recent shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTY1pAAGQ28

No, it's supposed to not "look like shit"

It did look bad, user.
Don't tell me the character designs were great because most of the cast looked like that had down syndrome.

As much as I dislike him too, this just looks like any other Sekiguchi anime.

>His face moves, as if showing signs of struggle trying to get out of the headlock
>But his face is completely frozen, no signs of motion

Yes, sasuga P.A Works. Kuromukuro looks like shit.

>お仕事シリーズ第3弾
Didn't know it was a series. I guess this is their thing now?

Hanasaku Iroha is the best PA show by the way.

Ok.
They looks great.

These examples just make Kuromukuro look mediocre, not particularly bad or good.

>That cut from her on the ground to suddenly being 50 meters in the air being beamed into an alien vessel

top kek

Are you just aimlessly defending Kuromukuro now no matter what?

It's not a thing or series, just a joke. Recognition.

I think Uchouten Kazoku is their only good looking anime desu.

Pretty much. PA Works aren't very good at making good animation.

The part when the mc runs in is edited out so it looks like that.
It was the only webm I could find.

When will we get news on who will do the OPs and EDs?

>Not NagiAsu

So you didn't watch the show at all and don't know it's edited.

Yes, that's right. Not NagiAsu.

It's alright. If they ever run out of cast they can always raise their animator desk space fee.

Why do PA Works designs and colouring always suck so much?

It's like they're trying to please otakus and fujos at the same time and it just looks terrible.

Nah you did good, you accidentally trapped him.

>still spread false information