The Promised Neverland

TPN sold 24380 copies in 3 Days and 49785 in 10 Days. It overcame the 30k club. Also there are rumours that it actually had 50k printings and not 120k.

Source:
tieba.baidu.com/p/4899628987

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-07/japanese-comic-ranking-november-28-december-4/.109623
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150529802/#q150530422
shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1586.html
ddnavi.com/news/339858/a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this good?

The sales I mean

Ok, it just got confirmed. Volume 1 sold out with roughly 50k and will get reprinted soon. This explains how Amazon ran out of copies in 3 days.

It's doing more than good enough in the rankings and selling more than half of the magazine with only 1 Volume out. It's not as hyped as BnHA was when it came out, but still really really popular. Also won the award for best newcomer series 2016.

>Also there are rumours that it actually had 50k printings and not 120k.
>tieba
Seems legit

Tieba is known to actually get shit right. Also see .

And people laughed at it. I'm happy it sells so much.

>Official source says 120k
>some random guy said it was actually 50k so it must be true
>Tieba is known to actually get shit right.
Thanks for the laugh

This is probably the best manga of all time.

>Official source says 120k
>Younkou
Nope

>Thanks for the laugh
All there stats for last week's chart were absolutely accurate.

That doesn't say anything about it being 50k in circulation just that it sold out on Amazon which makes sense since it was only 120k copies in print

Younkou's source came directly from Shuiesha you fucking idiot. Tieba is literally a literal who spouting shit, no other source says that its circulation was 50k.

It sold out on Amazon before the first chart came out. If it really had 120k, do you assume amazon got less than half of 24380 copies? Makes no sense.

Vol 1 of Platinum End sold 250k and look how shitty the manga is now.

>Younkou's source came directly from Shuiesha you fucking idiot.
Prove it. He also said the wrong date about Bleach ending, so what?

>comparing the tea behind Death Note with some Newbies
Well

>It sold out on Amazon before the first chart came out.
No it didn't.
>If it really had 120k, do you assume amazon got less than half of 24380 copies?
You do realize there's other vendors that sell manga right?

>Amazon is the only place that sells manga
It also says it was 120k on shouseiranking

>>It sold out on Amazon before the first chart came out.
>No it didn't.
I was the one who posted it here. It did. Three days beforehand as the chart came out on the 7th. It sold out on Amazon on the 3th/4th.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-07/japanese-comic-ranking-november-28-december-4/.109623
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150529802/#q150530422

>You do realize there's other vendors that sell manga right?
Doesn't mean amazon would only get 10k from 120k print order. Amazon.jp is the biggest thing over in japan.

>Doesn't mean amazon would only get 10k from 120k print order
>Amazon.jp is the biggest thing over in japan.

Nice projecting. But it's clear they wouldn't give Amazon less than 10%.

>no source

Alrighty then

Why you guys are making such big deal for the 50k-120k thing? what matters is that the manga is selling well.

Literally screenshoted from Amazon on that day.

>not sold out

Alrighty then

Ignore salefags. Don't reply to salefags' posts. And don't even try to reason with salefags.

>Says that if you order now you can get the volume in 1 or two months
>clearly not sold out, they are just memeing and want people to wait for no reason
Nice strawman

This entire thread just consists of the OP and some raging autist screaming about the sales.

The bulk of sales data info come from book shops not online retailers. If the manga sold out on Amazon there was not many copies in stock on the site in the first place

>If the manga sold out on Amazon there was not many copies in stock on the site in the first place
Which is the whole point. What's makes more sense? The whole printorder being 50k and explaining how Amazon sold out so fast or it having 120k with the manga selling not even half of that and Amazon was just getting fucked for no reason?

>The whole printorder being 50k and explaining how Amazon sold out so fast or it having 120k with the manga selling not even half of that and Amazon was just getting fucked for no reason?
You're still implying that Amazon got the bulk of the stock which is retarded especially when it was the only online retailer that sold out which just means that Amazon is more popular not the one that sold the most copies

>You're still implying that Amazon got the bulk of the stock
No, I'm certainly not. Amazon sold out before TPN reached 24380 which isn't even half of 50k.

>Amazon sold out before TPN reached 24380
Which just means it didn't have many copies in stock not that the bulk of all copies in Japan came from Amazon which is especially not true since it added another 25k this week

>Which just means it didn't have many copies in stock not that the bulk of all copies in Japan came from Amazon which is especially not true since it added another 25k this week
>literally not getting the point
Wow

>Y-y-y-y-you just don't get it

Stop posting.

>BnHA
>literally sold out everywhere to the point where it was impossible to find any copies anywhere for months until Shuiesha issued a reprint which also sold out immediately

>Neverland
>Only sold out on Amazon this means its sold out everywhere

You should stop posting. The logic of Amazon getting a small order from a huge print order such as 120k is flawed simply by it being the biggest online player in Japan. Therefore it getting a small order from 50k makes several times more sense than the other way around.

Keep in mind that BnHA was more popular from the get go and TPN's was never anywhere near its numbers.

I like this manga alot since it reminds me of an actual children's novel and is not too trapped in "manga" tropes, though it still makes full use of them.

There's a bit soul to it and it's no mystery why people are giving a good reaction.

Amazon isn't the only online retailer. Keep in mind the 120k copies are shared among all stores online or retail in Japan, some stores would only carry 100 copies first come first served hence why you have so many reports of people traveling all over because so many stores had sold out.

>Amazon isn't the only online retailer.
Yet it's the biggest. I never said it was the only one. At this point you're just writing obvious shit to somehow save face. Have it your way, faggot.

It's kinda silly to compare those ones. Didn't you BnHA fags have Black Clover which is way more suitable for battle shounen fandom wars?

Haikyuu 24: 282,363 -> 550644 (+ 268281)
Boruto 2: 116,905 -> 229257 (+112352)
World Trigger 17: 133,843 -> (+109732)
Toriko 42: 81552 -> 157632 (+76080)
Black Clover 9: 59,814 -> 113151 (+53337)
Yuragi 4: 57,655 -> 99551 (+41896)
Dragonball Super 2: 56947 -> 96274 (+39327)
Boys Over Flowers Season 2 5: 30,878 -> 69555 (+38677)
Wan Piss 83: 2435076 -> 2472557 (37481)
Kuroko no Basuke Replace PLUS 5: 26375 -> 54564 (+28189)
The Promised Neverland 1: 24380 -> 49785 (+25405)
Fire Punch 3: 16973 -> 34992 (+18019)

>Yet it's the biggest
No matter how much you say it it doesn't make it true

Shoe me one online manga retailer that's bigger in Japan. Just one.

>Yet it's the biggest.
You're gonna keep meming are ya?
Why do Neverlandfags always want to start shit when its not even 3 volumes in?

The majority of OP's sales does not even come from Amazon. That's how I know you're full of shit.

>You're gonna keep meming are ya?
>Why do Neverlandfags always want to start shit when its not even 3 volumes in?
Second reply itt says that it's nowhere near BnHA. Kill yourself.

>The majority of OP's sales does not even come from Amazon. That's how I know you're full of shit.
Because people go into the stores and buy it, but nice how you couldn't post a single online retailer that's bigger. I take it that you had no point from the beginning.

>Because people go into the stores and buy it
Yet Amazon is the biggst retailer of manga in your stupid opinion? Go it

>Yet Amazon is the biggst retailer of manga in your stupid opinion? Go it
I literally said online several times and we were discussing online rerailers and not the endless amount of stores, but again nice try to save face.

Any estimate as to when the English version will be out?

Viz didn't announce anything yet, but I assume they'll wait until 3 or 4 Volumes are out in Japan before releasing the english Volumes. They like to have some gap to the jap release which is understandable.

So you have no idea what you're talking about? Go it

>Viz
Figured Kodansha or Vertical would've picked this up.

Oh so we weren't talking about online retailers like you did here and onwards?

>Amazon isn't the only online retailer.

So you;re saying Amazon was the only retailer to sell Neverland? Go it

Well it's already running in the english WSJ, so I guess it's set to be released via VIZ Media LLC.

>Ignoring the rest of the conversation
Kek

younkou isn't the source for the 120k thingy, he translated the notes on shoseki

So more than likely coming to the Viz Signature series then? Good I liked their release of Gundam Thunderbolt.

post the link

>Kodansha
Are you fucking retarded?

They probably printed 150k and distribute them in drips.

>Yet it's the biggest
see

>Viz Signature series
I think it'll be handled like World Trigger desu.

See .

not the same user, but this is the only place I saw the 120k rumour

bottom of the page

※「約束のネバーランド」の初版は約12万部(推測値)

>推測
So it wasn't an official source nor even confirmed.

it was in the note under the 500 shoseki next to an asterisk

it's not there anymore since the site update semi-daily

Yet you believe a random poster from tieba where no other source has the allocated print circulation.

>shosekiranking isn't accurate now

Seriously fuck off

Because the same guy always posts the sales chart like today. I think his word counts more than Shoseki's confirmed guess.

Do you even know what 推測 means?

>Because the same guy always posts the sales chart like today

He's not even the main source, that shit comes from 2ch

Yet he is wasn't wrong whenever he posts shit over there, so there is no reason to assume that he's doing it now randomly.

>Yet he is wasn't wrong whenever he posts shit over there
BECAUSE HE GETS IT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE DUMBASS. There's no other source stating that the circulation was 50k that's shit pulled out his ass.

>BECAUSE HE GETS IT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE DUMBASS.
Which means he got the 50k from a real source as well instead of randomly saying it.

Shosekiranking has never gotten shit wrong so I don't see what you're saying
>if he gets sales data from the same place as everyone else
>That means what he says is the truth even if nobody is reporting on it

This is how stupid you sound

>Dude literally always posted accurate shit
>randomly makes shit up
I doubt it

Look up what 推測 means, retard.

>Dude posts official source from 2ch
>posts unfounded info

Sounds legit
You keep grasping for those straws

>>Sounds legit
Randomly making shit up sounds just as legit, doesn't it?

>You keep grasping for those straws
I take it, you don't know what 推測 means, right? Then let's play a game. Search for 推測 on the rest of the page here:

>shosei posted the 10k info
>its everywhere
>random dude says is 50k after its been out for 2 weeks
>no info anywhere
Okay
>still grasping for them straws

You just keep on failing like a dumb bitch

Ok, it's getting boring. 推測 indicates that they admit to have no source, no proof nor indication for the 120k and just wrote it because people (in this case on twitter) assume so. Nice job embarrassing yourself.

The 120k copies printed was never confirmed, everyone is overhyping this series

This is why saleshitters and stalkershitters are cancer of any board.

Why TPN get so much hate here???

I've recently caught up with the manga, anybody know when they release a new chapter?

Sunday/Monday.

Still no reply

Still no official source

not him but your source isn't official either

OP post is right, it got confirmed to be sold out at 50k. Not only, but even Amazon is done just like most other stores that had it.

ddnavi.com/news/339858/a/

see

bullshit

Ah, sorry. Then what was all the discussion about? It's written right there:

>そして待望の単行本1巻が発売されると、買い求めるファンが殺到し、amazonでは一時的に在庫切れ(2016年12月12日現在)、さらに売り切れとなっている書店も出ている様子。ネット上では「えーーー! 本屋に約束のネバーランドないんだけどぉーーー!」「ない! ない! どこにもないぃぃ(涙目)」「見つかるまでハシゴしてやるわ!」と悲鳴がこだましている。

Thank

This is Kaiu Shirai and Posuka Demizu's first work, isn't it? Impressive.

Stop sucking Yonkou's dick. He doesn't know more than anyone.

not an official source dumbass