Ani Tore! XX

Lift it easy!

I recognize that head

STITCHES WHERE

Very little worth stitching. The episode did have a lot of kokuhaku setups: it's either a first person harem near-end, or pick the one you like.

One day, Eri.

There was plenty of a certain kind of fanservice. And there were some nice stitches too.

Did puberty get her too? There isn't a flat character left. Good.

Please use dumbells in moderation.

>exercise 1: standing overhead dumbbell press
OHP (with a barbell) is my favorite exercise, and i like these too. these are great for your shoulders/delts, but also your upper back/traps. when doing these standing be sure to tighten your core and make sure your back is entirely straight. you naturally gravitate forward and create anterior pelvic tilt if you get lost in the movement, which you absolutely want to avoid.
if you want to do a good variant of this exercise, look up a video on the "arnold press" that is virtually the same thing but you turn the dumbells when extending. in between sets you should tightly flex your delts (you should usually do this after every movement), a "boulder shoulder" pump is god tier.

exercise 2: bent over reverse dumbbell fly
you've probably seen or done a regular fly, either with a cable or on a bench. this is the same thing but you're standing up. bend at the knees and bend the torso over a bit like she does in the episode and keep your head up and forward. you don't necessarily have to lean at a 90 degree angle (and at higher weights it's pretty much impossible because you start cheat repping).
flex/pull back your shoulder blades, if you're doing this there is no way that the dumbbells should ever touch infront of you. never release tension or let the dumbbells hang. bring the weight up parallel to your shoulders and move them slowly back down, don't just drop it and have them bounce together.
you might want to watch a video on how to do these because at heavier weight or if you're focusing a little more on rear delt/upper back you bend your arms a bit and can't lift the weight with your arms fully extended like you can with light dumbbells. just find what feels comfortable for you or hits the area you want to work. try to focus on only moving your shoulders and maintaining strict form.

>verdict
10/10 w-what are they going to tell us?

read the sticky on ask questions until 404, use the archive

>spoiler
they are pregnant

i don't remember the insert ever touching their hands

Andalusia was there the whole time.

Maybe not the hands but they touched other parts a lot.

What did you mean by this?

>anime about girls fitting
>average anime body tone

The legs

HUGE

>no tear drop
shoulda squat more

I need a transparency for that.

Jesus, Megane has the second biggest bust size now? She's going to be fucking huge in S3.

Come on Eri, if you squish yourself on the screen as hard as Sakura I'm sure you can get an even bigger surface touching it than what she got.
>that puffy

I don't know why I continue watching this every week. It makes me angry but the girls are cute.

how could this show make you angry?

A couple episodes ago the rich girl said that doing jump rope can make your organs stronger because it's a vertical exercise. I could not find one paper that supported that except for blogs that had sources to other blogs. So it's just mostly the amount of bs that is in this series.

I hope this episode will shut up that annoying yurifag. It's clear that the girls are in love with the viewers, not with eacher.

>tfw no BD bonus ASMR

the jump rope episode was like last episode. exercise itself is good for the liver. in the episode it says verbatim
>The motions make it throughout your whole body, stimulating your liver and gut, strengthening them.
i would say the liver thing is pretty much broscience (due to how it's worded or translated), but any aerobic activity (they are jumping rope in this scene) is good for your liver. "getting the blood moving" isn't just something people say, exercise literally increases blood circulation and activates your metabolism. you can google the hepatic portal system and see exactly how blood flows to your liver.
as for the "strengthening your core", when you jump rope you are tightening the abdominals and therefore working them. reading it does kind of sound like they are saying "FUUCK MY LIVER IS GETTING SO SHREDDED BECAUSE I'M BOUNCING" but i assume this is actually what they meant.

if i see misinformation i point it out in the threads unless i just miss it. what else did you find that sounded wrong?

>no post workout series like makura no danshi
maybe next season
turns out i actually have the picture saved

why is she so flat

Must abuse and kill.

a cute

Is that a biblical christmas tree?

>[Asenshi] Ani Tore! XX - 11 [6602DCD4].mkv

Why does wixoss take them so long to do but ATXX is that day?

I can't even think of the last show where ATX came out earlier. The only shows I wait for like that are lewds.

Puberty hit megane like a train

Because ATXX is educational and more important.

3 minutes of easy content vs 21 minutes of difficult content.

This gets me so hard.

3 minutes of good content vs. 22 minutes of shit content.

1 last episode.... It's gonna be sad.

What kind of bells do you recommend?

I'm sure S3 will happen. Can't pass up the chance for Ani Tore XXX.

I want to hug her so bad.

Why don't more harem shows get rid of the MC and just have you be the MC?

Cute.

You'd make her feel bad when your chests touch, and she realizes she's still flatter than you are.

if you aren't trying to trick me depends on the exercise. if you're just starting you can do more with dumbbells

If only I could go to Comiket.

Is there a bigger photo of the daki(s)?

hmanga when

I'm going to do this.

obligitory arm excersises joke

>incredibly fast megane moving at VERY hihg speed

Oh, that bear.

Cute!

What do you do when so many cute girls confess to you, but you don't want to hurt anyone of them?

Eh, Nandatte?

Harem.

G-uys I don't think she was just being a chuuni with all that darkness stuff.

>last episode will be a dance episode

Well it had to come up at least once I suppose.

Don't reinforce her delusions, user.

>You'll never spend christmas together with these six cuties
Kill me please.

But what about New Years?

Do you think they listen to r/a/dio?

What are these girls going to tell the invisible self-insert dude?

And why does Yuu-chan wants to be alone with him?

I've got something heavier than water in my bottles.

I'll be sure to tell you about it when she tells me.

Your daughter tells you that the bras that you bought her two months ago no longer fits her and then asks you to buy her new ones (she asks you to buy them because she's too shy to do it herself). However, you already spent all your money on Christmas presents for her, your beloved wife and Ricky so you no longer have any cash for some bras.

WHAT DO!?

How about a dance on the lap for Santa.

All along megane was a concept that needed a longer time scale to show her true appeal. It goes beyond surface level tropes. This is why season 2 exists.

She was just a little blob of cuteness voiced by a 13 years old girl in S1, the sudden puberty was an amazing way to improve her. Eri's reactions while she noticed her tits growing must have been great.

Finally time to get buff as fuck.

Why is chuuni so best when she forgets to be chuuni?

Chuni a super shit.

>Eri's reactions while she noticed her tits growing must have been great.

Eri will be dead by S3 at this rate.