wiki.puella-magi.net/Nitro+_Q&A_Panels_at_Animagic_2013
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause I never watch her series.

why not

My backlog is too big.

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

She's a retard.

but i do, user

She's a friend, and who says you can't love friends?

Okay, so, Sup Forums the first for the and I watched Serially Experimental Lain for the time. Como the Wow! Cool Lain! Such a Cool anistic and musical epherace. I especially Liked the Vapowave aeiou. But: Just hacer a question. Does Lain (SEL (SEL)) entail ANISCHERALISM?

I mean I hod very into the show and EVEN It seemed to me like this was mostly the case?

1. She doesn't doesn't at school and even prevents that the dead cloacamate does her friend and TALKS TO HER from beyond the grape.

2. She's porecient at the Wired (did anybone else notice that WIRED is an acronym for WIERD?) to the point at well known on anischeral centers such as Anonymous.

3. She's enclothing aesthetic is very poor. It truly is SEL (Serial Experiment's Lain's) indicative of Anischerales when she bares soot.

4. Serial Lain's father, the FATHER (not Jesus). Not only is he embice into the Wired but shows the same such tenacities as Lain down to the same abcession of digital taims. Also indiced in the Housing Aesthetic as the House Leader, he Decorates in a very poor aesthetic of simple and barren furnice.

5. The Sesterial Aldogenitor as indiced by the descent into prevend like the Phone and the Episode with the Naked Sky Lain (NSL).

6. The OVERACTION and UNDERACTION in various scenaries. Four instants, In episode of death of the Bar Tender ("Drugs Kill"), she is unPHASED, also in the episode of death of the Suicide Girl ("What Goes Up Must Come Down"). But When the sootmen simply POINT LASERS at HER she MURDERS THEM in COLD BLOOD, and when the silence train she TELLS THEM TO SILENCE from the non-noise.

7. The way she intracts with Jesus and kills him after his resurrection (Antichristical, can't be a coincidence).

8. The parallels to Christian through the Alien wearing the Christian sweater which REVEALED to be lain.

8. The Lack of personalspace Lain Grants to Alisu (her friend) as shows a lack of boundries.

what the fuck

>beyond the grape

What would a kiss from Lain taste like?

Like kissing an electrical outlet.

We all love her subconsciously because she is a force that permeates the entire universe.

>tfw no modern metaphysics anime that is also a social commentary and character psychoanalysis on par with Lain or Eva
Has the industry just stopped trying?

Serial: Experiments: Lain:
Cereal: Eggs pear and mints: Grain:
Senile: Eccentric: Insane:
Seizure: Epilepsy: Brain:
Serious: Earnest: Attain:
Secretive: Enigmatic: Inane:
Sucrose: Energy: Plain
Suicide: End it all: Pain:
Superior: Excellent: Mundane:
Sperm: Ejaculate: Stain:
Steroid: Exercise: Gain:
Steel: Ecstasy: Vein:
Shield: Encased: Contain:
Shackles: Enslaving: Detain:
Shinseki: Evangelion: Rei:
Shinthe:Enescheral:SEL(Lain):
Asheral: Anischeality: Alaen:
Astral: Extraterrestrial: Alien:
Ishtar:ea Apsu:enlil:

first of all, why doesn't she love me?

>Eva
>deep and meaningful

pick one.

The anime industry just doesn make that much money from shitty animes like this. You know what sells? Cute moeblobs, boobs, sex, violence, action, giant robots. Not an autistic little girls' first psychology paper.

>>>/sosach/

Lain is for ________
I want to ________ Lain

Eva is deep and meaningful and especially brilliant because it built up a facade using that very list of things otaku want to see in order to lure them in. Then even after being sucker punched, tons of them missed the point and still threw money at the franchise.

Madoka tried something akin to the Eva formula but it was still ultimately entertainment and had no real meaning or reflection of real life. I guess it just takes too much effort to make a series that both has deeper meaning and sells to hardcore anime fans.

Madoka ripped off Lain hard

Mostly because she looks like a fish and her anime is boring.

You're losing your edge, that was nearly readable.

Headpats, cuddle.

Yes, that is true.

You look like a fish

Eva is too smart for its fans but the character study wasnt that deep. The psychoanalysis is meaningful but its stuff thats pretty much common sense.
Shinji believes his dad killed his mother so he hates and distrusts him, he only came to tell off his dad, of course he isnt going to get into the robot. Gendo hates Shinji for accusing him of murdering his wife. Theyre never able to form a a father and son bond because of this.

Nice comeback, Lain.

Or should I say "Blub Blub, Blub"

It's a little deeper than that.

neat image

lets all love lain

why is her face so pale compared to her torso

Kissing; smooch

Yang.

>what is a shadow

¿No hablas mucho ingles?

Her face is almost yellow while her body is bluish

makes her look really sick

Because she used humans as guinea pigs for her serial experiments just to see if she could.

Reminder that Lain is the best anime of all time, and if you don't agree it seems that you are not understanding.

But she's a cute retard.

>cloacamate

>scheme programmer
>retard

Lain is intentionally ambiguous so only retards looking for something deep and meaningful will find anything in it. It's all trash with no substance.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you fucking cant.

I have no comeback user.

>cloacamate
>cloaca

I lost it

Maybe drugs kill, but to understand this post i need to take more modafinil than i have.

>Lain
>Cute

pick one.

Lain is an UGLY RETARD

Madoka was basically Lain except with magical girls instead of cyberpunk and it lacked a significant message that ties into reality like Lain had.

Fun fact: Urobuchi didn't realize he was alluding to Faust when he wrote the series but the production company doing the background visuals (Inu Curry) did and that's the only reason why there's Faustian allusions in the witch runes. The whole "be careful what you wish for"/"monkey's paw"/"deal with the devil" themes could have been expanded further but instead they chose to focus on meaningless character drama and grimdark shock value culminating in a ripoff of Lain/Diebuster's endings and poor resolution to the conflict of the only character with any real depth (Homura).

And then Rebellion SHAFTed everything that was decent about the series in favor of fanservice. Sasuga, I guess.

Still makes me mad that Madoka ended up being a waste of a potentially great series with so much skill invested in it (Ume-sensei, Kajiura, Shinbo, Inu Curry).

You might wanna rewatch Eva because your perception of the character conflicts seem a little off.

Shinji mainly hates Gendo because he abandoned him and then calls him back only to use him as a tool. Shinji witnessed Yui's death and subconsciously knows that she committed suicide/is inside Eva-01 (Yui actually staged this intentionally). The memories were repressed due to psychological trauma but it still prevents him from blaming it on Gendo and assumes it was an accident.

Gendo doesn't hate Shinji at all and is implied to actually care about him. He distances himself from his son because he's afraid that he'll end up causing more harm than good due to how distanced he's become from other people after Yui's death, and also wants to make sure that he doesn't become a pawn in SEELE's plans. Despite this, he acknowledges how he's a failure of a parent when he finally confronts Yui in EoE.

Lain a ugly pig face GOOK

I just sent my friend a lain doll for a xmas present

>Fun fact: Urobuchi didn't realize he was alluding to Faust when he wrote the series but the production company doing the background visuals (Inu Curry) did and that's the only reason why there's Faustian allusions in the witch runes.

Source please?

I believe you but I need to know if it's real so I can realize how bad a show I love is. I want to evolve past shit taste m8

>Shinji witnessed Yui's death and subconsciously knows that she committed suicide/is inside Eva-01 (Yui actually staged this intentionally)

How do we know that Yui staged this intentionally as a suicide?

>it's not a soft plush doll
>cold lifeless plastic

absolutely autismo

wiki.puella-magi.net/Nitro+_Q&A_Panels_at_Animagic_2013

First quote in the table is asking about the Faustian allusions.

Q: Madoka seems to be inspired by Goethe's Faust and in Psycho-Pass you quoted works from Max Weber and other German writers. How did you discover them and how did they inspire you?

A: The designers from SHAFT thought of inserting the quotes from Faust. I only noticed them when people approached me asking about them. My main inspirations are eroge and classical literature.

There might be another source, but I think when he's talking about "the designers from SHAFT" he's actually referring to Gekidan Inu Curry (who worked with SHAFT for the BG art/witch barrier designs but aren't actually part of them).

sex
cum inside

Why do her eyes look like pajeet showing me his gaping butthole?

I think you're in the wrong thread friendo.

For who?

Because Umaru replace her long time ago.

Admit you're ugly waifu a shit and I'll leave

>pic related a FISH

>I believe you but I need to know if it's real so I can realize how bad a show I love is. I want to evolve past shit taste m8
Forgot to quote this comment with my source post but I relate with it too hard. I loved Madoka when it was airing and for a few years after but that love fell out once I realized how retarded and shallow the writing is.

Rebellion was cool after watching it a few times but now I've come to accept that it destroyed the few good aspects of the narrative of the TV series.

I still love Homura and think she's a wonderfully written character until the end of Rebellion when they just decide "haha she's evil and crazy now" and fucks over Madoka despite having been so focused on protecting/revering her and fulfilling her wishes.

The series is completely carried by Shinbo's SHAFTian direction and the high production values/supporting talent. The narrative is trash and every character besides Homura are just plot devices with no depth or realism to them. I feel disgusted to have been one of the fans who thought Madoka had the potential to be a new age Eva.

I'll admit she's ugly if I get quads.

ILL DO IT I SWEAR

Her stupid fucking haircut is the ONLY thing separating her from every other blank-faced nip on anime island

>he doesn't know how to time posts for ebin gets

Lain a shit.

Don't you fucking DARE

Do it I dare you.

I love Lain.

She's the best.

Dubs and Lain dies forever

>implying you can cut the hair of a god.

>can understand at least 95% of this shit

So fake, get out of here impostor

Where is your god now? All I see is a moonfaced chink.

DELET THIS

There fixed it for you.

fixed

LET'S ALL MAKE LOVE TO LAIN

>Four instants
>Sootmen

Voice like a cat fight, face like puke
Who could ever love a female gook?

What the fugg is anischeralism

a dirty snot nosed race-traitor weeaboo, that's who.

where were you when lain was kill?

wut evn the f*k?

Do you need help?

>no reference to the walking pizza

wow/10

Reminder that speaking ill of Lain is blasphemy.

Lain is a peeping Tom

Shilling : Extortion : Chaim

I still don't understand like half of the stuff in the show

It's okay neither does anyone else really

AND YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND