Think you ? what Sup Forums do Garden hoses

What Sup Forums ? do think what

Garden hose general.

What Sup Forums do think?

Fuck it, I'm bored.

I prefer 3/4" to the standard 5/8". Thick walled for durability. Stored on an actual reel. Only use metal hose repair kits, fuck plastic. Same goes for the hose connectors; metal only.

Wow, my first trips. What a waste...

Mostbgarden hoses are about half s long as my dick

>my first trips
have you been here an hour or what

Make sure to pick up some washers, some good rubber ones, not those vinyl pieces of crap. Scotts is a good brand and should hold up for years and be easy to coil.

The one that you can drive over

This actually made me laugh and sums up the fucking stupid shit I've been seeing here lately.
Still saged though

wow, my first 150934738, what a waste...

I can never find a garden hose over 100ft. Fuck garden hoses

Wow, my first 150935639... What a waste

What are your yard/garden needs?

Oh wait, one post by the OP. Any other time I'd call him a faggot, but hey, we're trying to hose down a new leaf.

Don't buy pocket hoses. They are pieces of shit

Also, my first 150936135

Id literally rather talk about this than the Schizo Q user threads.

Garden hoses are THE symbol of white supremacy and imperialism. In most of the world people don't even have fresh water to drink, and most POC don't even have a yard to water, but yt people insist on dumping gallons of fresh water on their lawns every summer. Also, notice the similarity with pic related? The garden hose is just a modern manifestation of the slaver's whip, toned down to subliminally promote white supremecy. We won't have an equitable society until garden hoses, and the yards they are used to flood with fresh potable water, are eliminated. Oversized yards (larger than 5' x 5') should be reclaimed as native lands anyway, and native people know how to live in harmony with the land and won't need to artificially water anything.

Negative. Longtime lurker, usually a reader, rarely a poster.

Funny

Not that creative, but good advice regarding pocket hoses.

If you're serious, I'll give you some actual advise.
1. Get a rubber hose. Not vinyl. Not one of those dipshit accordion hoses. Rubber.
2. Measure out the farthest length you'll need. NO FARTHER. The longer the hose=the more pain in the ass it'll be, the worse it'll perform.
3. Brass couplings. The shit connecting the hose to your tap must be brass.
4. 5/8th inch thickness is good for most home purposes. Buy that. Faggot.

Fuck. Advice, not advise. I'm drunk but that shit's inexcusable.

Your drunkenness was obvious when you were pushing that low test 5/8" hose

is there any way to fix the end of the hose when the fitting goes on but it isn't tight enough to hold itself on anymore?

Ey ey ba day ba wadladie day

NOBODY NEED HOSE

Basically this. They make replacement fittings you can crimp on.

Also, pic related if the hose if used for gardening. SIPS yield very well.

Take the multi-action spray nozzle pill

rotation complete

NEWFAGS STOP RESPONDING
>NEWFAGS STOP RESPONDING
NEWFAGS STOP RESPONDING
>NEWFAGS STOP RESPONDING

Aussie nigger is bumping this thread to slide this: Learn how to put pic related in the Options fields instead of bumping retarded slide threads

uwotm8