Why is Galko so perfect?

Why is Galko so perfect?

BIG

BLACK

>i only look like a slut, i swear

She's an angel, doesn't judge people for their hobbies and gives hope to otakus that they'll be the ones ending with gyaru wife. She probably isn't perfect, her feet smell, her asshole is hairy, but she can project image of love and kindness and that's enough.

Kill yourselves

COCK

She is not racist.

perfectly broken in holes

t.Mr.no fun

Sup.

STD riddled swine

She is a disgusting pig.

Well, she's a nice and caring person, great empathy make her be loved by everyone, she's not a genius but she's a good student and pretty skillful, multiple hobbies make her a really fun person to hang out with, without to mention her predisposition to be a mother and cooking skills that makes her the perfect wife, she could be described as "perfect", if that is of your liking.

I think preferring black cocks to superior whites ones means she is definitely a racist.

Ay wus gud white boi.

Since when were smaller dicks superior to big ones?

Looks like she really needs to calm it with the chocolate.

you're not funny

I think her willingness to give cocks of all races a chance show her egalitarian disposition.

As a man of color, my selection of waifus is severely limited since I know most waifus are not attracted to minority men. Knowing that Galko is willing to cuddle with me despite the color of my skin fills my heart with a sense of longing.

I also take offense at your statement that white cocks are superior to black cocks when in fact it is black cocks that are (slightly) superior to white ones.

Disgusting coal burner

WOW uncalled for user. Please delete this comment.

Why can't all girls be that voluptuous?

I agree, my wife Galko is perfect!

Aren't they in America? Maybe even too much so.

The ancient Greeks preferred smaller phimotic cocks which is why its common on all their statues
Ill give you three guesses why they preferred those

I want to lick her hairy asshole.

Posting actual true perfection

Small penis = big brain.
Only disgusting barbarians have big dicks.

I want to make Ojou happy.

I think everybody would love that.

She isn't tainted, yet.