(((5G Towers))) It's good for you goy

>What's the matter goy? Don't you want better coverage? Faster internet to get on FaceBerg?
>It's totally safe goy, nothing to worry about, In fact it's so safe we only installed it in white neighborhoods, schools, play grounds..etc
>Oh what's that, Cancer? Nonsense goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPrc7rK0--U
hooktube.com/watch?v=kPrc7rK0--U

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.latimes.com/business/la-fi-cellphone-5g-health-20160808-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0&t=2s
snopes.com/cress-wifi-experiment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Shut it down."
zzzZZZZAP

Maybe you should learn to evolve.
Not like it will matter in 20 years when you can get a robot body.

Bump

>"Illuminati"
>"Freemason"

that's a weird way to spell "jew"

Fuck off back to plebbit le xX_kekistani_Xx

Hurr durr
You will be assimilated

There was a story I vaguely remember from 8ch where MIT was able to influence your brain with certain frequency waves. Like I said, I very vaguely remember it. Maybe another user knows what I'm talking about.

Light waves are more likely to give cancer, you fucking autist.

>tfw smashed cell phones and read books in public
>tfw brainmore surrounded by brainlets relying on their cell phones for everything

I thought that was ELF, not high frequency

5G IS LIGHT WAVES RETARD

RADIO IS FUCKING LIGHT!

Bet you're scared about AM radio too. Better get your tinfoil helmet, Adolf.

Alright OP, you got me researching if 5G is actually harmful and I found this:

beta.latimes.com/business/la-fi-cellphone-5g-health-20160808-snap-story.html

>The researchers found increased incidences of rare brain and heart tumors starting at about the federally allowable level of cellphone radiation for brain exposure, with greater incidences at about two and four times those levels.

>Extrapolating the results to humans gets complicated, and there were some puzzling findings as well. Why, for instance, did only male rats show increased tumor rates, and not females?

What did they mean by this?

People won't take us seriously if we just blame everything on the jews. You have to say the global elite, even then you can get lefties on your side.

The weak will be culled

stories like this make me believe in shapeshifters , these towers arent for profitt its to literally kill the human race. how are these companies going to make any money when their costumers drop dead with cancer ? there is absolutely no need to put a 5g tower on a play ground , is the kid going to play cod on his cellphone and needs faster net to 360 no scope?

oh watch this youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0&t=2s

People that oppose cell towers are pure cancer.

RF power follows the inverse square law. Your cellphone in a pocket has wayyy stronger impact on your body (that is: still negligible) than a big scary antenna outside.

Actually 5g is more safe to the body than 2.4g, you see 5g have way shorter wavelenghts but with more power behind meaning they travel faster. 2.4 g has less power behind it but the waves are longer, meaning they penetrate your body deeper than 5g.

prove it nigger

If I had the money I'd invest in 5G and make a new small company
So much potential to compete on smaller local levels with ISPs

2.4ghz travels farther than the faster 5g counterpart. you must own a 802.11b router still poor fag.

>poor fag
y r u so mean to ppl??

That's not how wavelengths work buddy
Go back to college

because he's calling people niggers.

because 5g travels a shorter range, it requires more power to send the signal farther because its carrying more bandwidth on it. so its technically worse for you.
snopes.com/cress-wifi-experiment/