Roughly 8/10 white male on the younger side

Roughly 8/10 white male on the younger side.

I see everyone else in my age group out having fun. Drinking, smoking, fucking, ect. A few times a week I begin having thoughts whether or not I’m throwing my youth away as I stay true (or attempt to stay true) to proper traditional morality. Sure, most people on here will say to stay true to tradition, but (apologies for being immodest) I’m not the typical neckbeard which browses the board. I am in the “in group” in my area. Constantly again and again I am persuaded by the devil it seems to fuck, drink, smoke, and surrender myself towards degeneracy.

Will I look back in years gone by with regret? Should I just have fun? Or should I continue my path I embark on currently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're on the right path, but I'm a big believer that for males in particular it's important to walk on the wild side early on in life when you don't need to go far astray. The longer you wait to get it out of your system the more extreme you're likely to get and maybe do something you really regret.

Everything in moderation. Regret is a mother fucker. You should go with people to hang out and if you just don't want to smoke or drink then don't, or do so, again, in careful moderation. As far as the sex, why not find a steady monogamous girl with whom you have a lot in common? Where things go is up to you two. Degeneracy and hedonism aren't the same things. You can be moderate, responsible, etc...and still partake.

Poster above me has the right idea man. Everything in moderation. Be a pillar of morality for those around you, but for that you should at least try to have some folks around you. Where in the US are you at, man?

you prolly have autism

Just try to limit your hedonism to about 4 hours a day.

this

Even if you smoke a bit, it wont kill you
What will kill you is if you get addicted or fucks around and get HIV

I’m in the DMV (D.C. Maryland Virginia). We include all 3 because the culture is extremely similar if not the same here. It’s prodominantly ultra liberal, ultra individualist and Neo Marxist. It’s hard to distance yourself from degeneracy in these parts because it surrounds you, especially in my age group.

You don't understand how things work. Demons are real, they feed off of your "degeneracy". You think you have free will? you are wrong, you are a vessel of demons to get their kicks from. The only way out is to be a slave to thing else, another master. He will give you power to resist temptation, power to do His will. It's your only way out, seek Jesus.

i dunno what you think an "8/10" is but you're on Sup Forums. you're not an 8/10, and you're probably not handsome enough to be such an autistic faggot.

>Will I look back in years gone by with regret?
yes
>Should I just have fun?
yes, and stop being such a fag. if you have the chance to do those things, do it. do it for everyone who can't and doesn't get the chance.

If we never fight you will regret it, but i don’t see us not picking a fight, so when we do you will be ready set to go.

Well don't feel pressured. The party scene is can be fun to flirt with, but really it's a good way to find out what really doesn't float your boat and the kind of people you don't want to be like.

Smoking is fucking awful until you build up a tolerance to enjoy it, but you might need to find that out for yourself to satisfy your curiosity. I don't think you should be a manwhore, but that doesn't mean you can't see how you feel about pick-up culture and do things with girls that don't have to get too close to what you think should be reserved for after marriage.

Your in-group isn't going to take care of you when you get older. being a Chad doesn't stop you from being a man child, it just makes it easier

Morality should be how you treat others. The things you described are normal. Be a good person, treat others with respect AND have fun.

You'll only look back in longing if you place value in those things and don't make anything of yourself in the meantime. Degeneracy is fun and feels good which is why people do it. But is it valuable? Are you filling the spare time with something productive or are you just stewing at home thinking about what you've missed?
Also, you're not an 8/10. You're a 6 on a good day.

Thank you for the advice. Sup Forums has more often than not been my family growing up.

You're not really missing out on anything. There are plenty of people out there that have the same morale compass pointing. Don't forsake your true self for the sake of peer pressure. You can still have fun with conservative values.

I'm probably a decade older with a wife and kids, but we still have game nights with friends. I go to the range and then the bar for A beer afterward with friends. There's more to life than sex and drugs.

If you do indulge, quit after 25. You just look like a loser to everyone else if you continue.

Good luck and god speed faggot.

DMV? Cool beans I’m up in Fairfax. I agree with the first post, get it out of the way now, so you can see early on how empty and hollow the partying life is. I grew up without guidance and lived the degenerate NOVA lifestyle, but eventually found my way to Christ. I can imagine never knowing life could have so much meaning and happiness if I kept going down that God-less path. Good luck young bro.

If I lose my purity, that is also a part of me which will be forever lost. Sometimes I ponder if, similar to the feeling of regret of not trying things, will I regret losing my innocence?

Yeah man there's only one first love and only one first time. On the other hand if you cuck yourself into the male equivalent of an old maid you're going to miss out on it and be at a loss about how how to catch up to the rest of the pack.

Plenty of guys are kind of just there to dip their toes in the water to see what it's like without going all the way in, if you catch my drift.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc

>ywn be pop star aesthetic and get pussy this easy