Hate thread - Honey and Clover Edition

Why is this show so shite? It just fails to cut the mustard in every aspect of what a good show should be and anyone who enjoys this filth should be castrated with a rusty knife to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dBZEYyWrM0
youtube.com/watch?v=6ltDlYxo59A
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6-mXjNqbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like it

I like it.

how can you not like this adorable little gremlin

I liked it.

me gusto

What does "cut the mustard" mean?
I mean I've heard the expression and I know what it means but how does it relate to cutting mustard, or failing to do so?

pretty sure op is a retarded bong, never heard it outside of uk.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dBZEYyWrM0

brings back some good memories

You please yourself? This is a blue board user

It means it fails to reach a certain standard

Can't tell if you guys are being legit or not because you actually have to be a new level inbred to enjoy this garbage.

Just make sure not to feed it after midnight

I will get it wet though

I like it

>this show is mmmbad for no reason i can mention, it just is k, you can't enjoy it k?
k

So you're ok with the basis that some random gremlin with severe autism gets brought in to some random college and then everybody just falls for her? She didn't even thank that twat for the shoes he bought her.

IT'S JUST LIKE BAD the post

Yes?
Why not?

Sorry you're right dude it's a masterpiece

Maybe because I'm not gonna sit back and let whoever made this show spit in my face while the writers peg me with a 20 inch horse cock

>not wanting to be pegged by a 20 inch horse cock

desu senpai thats pretty gay desu

I despise it. Hagu is one of the worst, most obnoxious characters I've ever seen. Either make her a dumb loli who is actually her age, or make her a 20 year old with love interests who isn't fucking retarded. Even disregarding her body and assuming it's normal for anime characters to be into children, why the fuck would such a non functioning moron get her own harem of people with serious feelings for her?

The other characters were varying levels of bland and unlikable but she was the worst.

finally someone who talks some sense. I hate the show myself but OP is just making a fool of himself.

>love at first sight
>dude buys the little girl 30k yen shoes
just cuck my shit up. there's a difference between being lovelorn and autistic. too bad this whole series is heavily on the side of autism.

What?
what are you even talking about, try not to vaccum suck all the meme cocks while speaking

I'm glad there's some people with sense. The show is just so asinine.

>he hates cartoons

>he dislikes sumatran cave paintings

Can you not read. This gremlin shows up and two days later she has guys buying her expensive shoes for no good reason other than they're in her scrapbook.

Especially not with her uncle's semen!

Best girl.

Nobody ends up with their loved one and they don't even meet each other after the graduation: the anime.

The artstyle was really weird to me at first but I\ve come to like it. It's one of few shows which are legit masterpieces, especially story/characterwise.

Is it really so ard to grasp that characters have legit flaws and have more than one and a half dimension to them?

I don't know user, the characters seemed pretty two dimensional to me.

She's not a character though. Is this what Stockholm syndrome looks like.

Hagu is not a masterpiece of characterization, and that isn't a character flaw either. It's just pure lolicon pandering, but poorly done.

But don't you just want to buy her everything off her scrap book user desu

What is there to understand? She's a horrendous excuse of a character. The very existence of this show is nonsensical.

Split > Waltz

One of the best romance anime out there
Shit taste

Also Morita is total bro

Hagu herself isn't, but she is the character that allows Yuuya and Shuuji (and to some extent Shinobu too) to shine properly. It's the interactions that really sells the show.

I get why you think this is romance considering you're the type of autist to defend this shit show on a thread about african finger paintings

coming from the autist that is arguing in a bait thread

You sure got me

What fucking interaction. Everyone turning into a cuck and pandering to make her happy? That's not making them shine that just shows how pathetic they are.

Fucking awful taste. Even Mistake is better than Split.

>Even Mistake is better than Split
0/10

>why the fuck would such a non functioning moron get her own harem of people with serious feelings for her?

Due to her innocence and artistic ability. Also Yamada is head-over-heels for Mayama so Hagu is basically the only other girl shown.

>Her innocence
You mean her severe autism right

I have no idea what you just said.

I'm telling you that anyone who can genuinely enjoy this pile of dog shit should get a rusty knife and lop off their balls

>girl marries her uncle because he has the money to support her NEET lifestyle, the anime

Wasn't he her cousin?

I loved it

>shite

E.S.L.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ltDlYxo59A
Suneohair a best

BEST

I like the food claymation more

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6-mXjNqbQ

Morita has the same level of weirdness so they fit well together.

Can Japanese people just not write good college stories?

>Toradora, set in High School
Bretty good.
>Golden Time
Absolute shit.

>Honey and Clover, set in College
Fucking awful.
>3-Gatsu no Lion, MC in high school
Best show of the season.

>Toradora
>good

Yeah shouting to MC and kissing him on Christmas is good, no?

Yeah, that's pretty good.

Toradora is shit too.
And you forget about Tatami Galaxy.

Yeah, but Yuasa's can pretty much do no wrong. He could make a rotoscoped/3D anime and it would still work.

Genshiken?

Bad taste, Hagu was redeemed due to how good the final train scene was.

>but user-desu it's worth it for one scene after hours of absolute garbage

I enjoyed the show a lot more while rewatching it 8 years after the initial watch. Stay salty.

>just wait till ep24, it gets really good

You're arguing one scene at the very end redeems 20+ episodes of absolute trash you may enjoy subjecting yourself to this shit but some of us are above it

(You)

I actually liked Season 1, but hated Season 2 with a passion. Why the fuck did it go Usagi Drop out of nowhere?