youtube.com/watch?v=GA6ibCkgxHY
youtube.com/watch?v=5flC3-UkdyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just

Bump

GO AWAY BOOMERS

IT'S A FUCKING LARP YOU IDIOTS

Its bull

Meganon came back in an earlier thread and explained it was Obama holdovers in the WH abusing their social media access clearances. They would get info from tweets before they were going to go through, post the info the threads to give them "credibility", and then use that to make Q seem like it was more than a LARP.

tl;dr swamp draining is in progress, but Q is a disinfo campaign LARP from people with access to WH social media.

Trump's retweet

this

dammit we will never get rid of these boomer scum now

WE'RE SAING AMERICA FOLKS YOU DONT GET IT

GET OUTTA THE WAY KIDS AND GEORGE SOROS BOTS

GET THE FUCK OUT !!

AMERICA IS BEING SAVED WITH THE HELP OF THE HACKERS AND MEME MAGIC ARMY

KEKISTANIS ASSEMBLE

BASED Q IS ONE OF US

Checked.

GET BACK IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD

Containment doesn't work.
This is the future face of Sup Forums and
It. Is. Beautiful.

Has "Q" even posted anything that made him seem credible in the first place or is it all grasping at straws?

How does "goTWIT and small#" mean anything?

MAKE IT STOP

Schizophrenic posters and boomers.

It's vague enough that it could hit literally hundreds of tweets
small# could mean one with only a single tweet. literally #small ect. ect. He posts this shit. knows someone somewhere in his cult following will find some kind of obscure meaning to it and he then claims that was his plan all along.

Said holdovers (((predicted))) what Trump would tweet, and then twist it to make it seem like Trump was dog-whistling CBTS posters.

At this point, it's not even worth talking about CBTS. Sage, hide, and try to kill the threads with gore or something. It's been proven as a disinfo campaign, and needs to die.

This is the most likely theory I have heard. Those threads are too schizo for me to figure out what muh q is all about, but it is still pretty interesting to see Sup Forums mobilizations all the same.

the idea of cute boomers doing cute boomer things is like a SoL anime

I can't believe this is even a conversation

Everyone is fucking crazy

The President just retweeted one of them.
Retweeting pepes is one thing. Retweeting and legitimizing this Q user bullshit is something else

guess why the "IOTBW" threads died? now the boomers will finish you off for good

mods either need to let us share a board with /mlp/ again or /d/ for a few days. I understand Sup Forums is a containment board but it is not supposed to contain boomers.

Complete coincidence because someone is praising him and it's high on social media because of all the schizos and boomers retweeting it constantly. The fact that you all are too stupid to follow this logic is terrifying. This is coming from someone that loves conspiracy theories more than most.

Ok, if this shit is supposed to make my question my political convictions, it's working.
youtube.com/watch?v=GA6ibCkgxHY

>high on social media
The tweet he retweeted had less than 1,000 likes when he found it. The account in question is followed by Hannity and Dinesh D'Souza, so at least they are being exposed to "Q."

I can't believe people are wasting hours, days of their lives on a bunch of nonsensical wordstew posts by someone with a tripcode. I guess Sup Forums will be worshipping one of those people that thinks they're being targeted by the government and films themselves in public yelling at random people to prove they're being followed next.

See
Mega is an actual insider (not crazy high level or anything like that), but her posting history and insight speak for her legitimacy. She gave a very logical and sensible explanation for the Q mess we all know is a LARP. It's done and over with. We just need to purge it from the board now.

How are these people real
youtube.com/watch?v=5flC3-UkdyU

At least FBIanon was coherent, this "Q" larper doesn't even try to make sense.

The type of people that spend time on it are not the type of people whom's time management would really be effective in another realm anyway.

This is a very valid point. Sup Forums is a bit of paradox in the way it actually loses influence when it grows.

The internet is very strange

Why are you shilling this narrative?
Meganon didnt post any proof or timestamp,and the "explanation" youre referencing didnt make sense...
>a bunch of interns stole a top secret phone and decided to post a bunch of crazy questions on Sup Forums to distract us?

C'mon fucko,what are you really selling here?

satan stuff

It's all the newfags as well, they scream trash tier memes. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a practice thread for bot posters so slide threads get worse. Btw I'm a WH insider, and briefed trump on this place, he couldn't care less.

Just so you guys know Trump's twitter banner changed at least 6 minutes before Q user posted that tweet.
If anything it just confirms what a LARP he is. Thanks meganon for clearing that up

All I want for Christmas is a white America.

CBTS IS A DISINFO CAMPAIGN

this. also before that bullshit there were even goofier exchanges between the tripfag Q and some other namefag. pic related.

even if the very first Q poster was real, everything coming after that (particularly the posts directly after the first round of posts) were not even in the same style, and are still considered to be part of the main narrative. i'm sure there were a handful of imitators before someone came up with the genius idea of using a tripcode--so long as you keep even an ounce of consistency with the original style you become the director of the narrative, and no one can usurp you. if the original Q was real, he probably didn't use a tripcode b/c he was only ever going to post once, but there will always be gullible people on Sup Forums psyching each other out and trying to keep the gravy train rolling.

god damn though can Sup Forums research, organize, and attempt to disseminate information. one day someone is going to use that to do something bad.

Can I get a quick rundown on Q user

It's an obvious LARP, and the explanation given was the most logical one so far. Stop entertaining the "CBTS"

lmao stay mad cuck, the pleadians are real , ur all about get redpilled so fucking hard by eoy.

Not a LARP
It's what those 18 billion dollars were for.
Having several hundred/ thousand shills here 24/7, as well as all sorts of shit off of/pol/ is expensive.