Reminder that if you don't have a beard, you're a low-test soyboy

Reminder that if you don't have a beard, you're a low-test soyboy.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/this-man-got-stupidly-hot-after-he-spent-a-year-growing-a-be?utm_term=.acYEp1k0N#.kjKylRKGd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that if you don't have chest hair, you are not a man.
Even hipsters can grow a beard, but not the chest hair.

beards are a staple of the soyboy community

sup jawlet?

Isn't it ironic that the ones who push these memes so hard are neckbeards with sedentary lifestyles? For that matter, why is it that the greatest champions of the white race are always the worst examples of it?

>t.jawlet gnumale

reminder that if you dont have hair on your bicep and toes you are less than a numale

Truml doesn't have a beard and he controls the free world.

Trump is a puppet.

Tillerson doesn't have a beard and he was CEO of the most cutthroat oil company out there. Putin doesn't have a beard.

This might come as a shock to you, but a CEO doesn't actually own the company. He's just a puppet of the shareholders.

it actually takes discipline to groom yourself everyday

This

If you do, you're a fucking Jew.
Real men are clean shaven.
Only niggerjewslavshit people tolerate facial hair.

Nice to know everybody who fought in WW1 doesn't match up to your standards, faggot.

Full beard = high test
Clean shaven = medium test
Trimmed beard/shaved neck = low test/transgender

This might come as a shock to you, but not everyone has the constitution to become CEO of an almost trillion dollar company. You think some faggot with a beard can pull that off just cause he has a beard?

Nothing to say about Putin? I mean... your descendents have been getting fucked by his country for years. Must be demeaning knowing that some beardless guy can fuck your country as much as he pleases.

>requires a lot of grooming to not look like shit
>easy to grab during a fight
>itches like a motherfucker
>turn off for 95% of women
>makes you look like a tryhard hipster faggot

I'll stick with my perpetual 5'o clock shadow

Putin is a KGB man, they're not allowed to have beards. Same with soldiers. He has an excuse.

If your face isn't angular then you are genetically subhuman/nonwhite and no amount of beard can ever hide that

>t. Low test "male" incapable of growing a beard

You're going nowhere. Just post your patchy beard you faggot. That's the point of this thread right? No-one is going to think you're manly just for having a beard.

Slide thread. The CIA niggers abound.

if you can't grow a beard and you're older than 18 you should seriously consider suicide

>t. guy with patchy stubble

ive seen tons of soyboys with beards

I didn't say bearded guys can't be soyboys, just that the ones without definitely are.

No joke, I dated a basic bitch leftist chick because she was fuckin hot back when that was more possible, and even she was saying the same shit explicitly about guys with beards.

Some people can't grow beards, even if they have high test, I've literally used chat-derivatives but not grown halfway decent stubble, since I'm half-Mexican and Mexicans have poor beard genetics. ive seen really effeminate white guys oandarabs with beards. I think Slavs can't grow beards (as) quickly as west euros as well(?) but I may be mistaken here

Eat moar burgers faggots

Ffs, DHT-derivatives***

/thread

I can't grow a full beard, I get a sick goatee and mustache but the sides never connect.
But I got a good jawline so I'm happy.mkl

my facial hair doesn't grow in a full cover. There are spots where there are no hairs at all. Little patches. What do?

>Every soyboy has a beard
I wonder what he meant by this.

Can't get a good seal with a respirator with a beard. Work in hazardous atmosphere (steel mill melt shop). Anyone who thinks the beard makes the man is fucking retarded or gay. Probably both.

because everyone works with respirators

BASED Moustache when?

my face is a respirator

The social capital value of beards is going to crash and burn when people realize that, despite looking like a man, people with beards are still retarded as when they were shaved and still vote for shit policies.

take a piss

your face is dogshit

Buzzfeed: this man got hot as soon as he got a beard.

buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/this-man-got-stupidly-hot-after-he-spent-a-year-growing-a-be?utm_term=.acYEp1k0N#.kjKylRKGd

Rule of thumb: don't follow Buzzfeed. Soy boys can grow beards too.

In other words, he hid his weak jaw under a beard. That's part of what's going to make "beards" crash. When the faggots who wear them are still insufferable faggots.

what if i shave my body and wear panties, does that make me a soyboy too?

>tfw 26 and still weak in the cheeks

Pretty much. I like being clean shaven and can grow a beard but I'm not retarded because I actually have a good paying job. Meanwhile these hipsters, coffee shop maybe?

Doing man stuff makes you a man. Even women on the right combination of drugs and injections can sit on their fat ass and grow a beard by doing nothing.

Next.

try this 5 months to get an average beard just don't stop using it or the hair will fall, look on yt if you don't trust me

:(
I can get hairy as hell everywhere else but can't grow a beard and have shit facial hair

Also, if you don't ass hairs...

If you're lucky enough to have good beard genetics and not the nu-male beard 99% of men have then good for you. Clean shaven is always better.

I have soyboys in my family with beards...beards are soy related

>so much irony in one post

beards are the mark of the faggot. it started when you dumb little shits started all getting the 70's show haircuts. that is when i knew the millennials were faggots. then one night, they all started to grow beards and wear skinny jeans. shit was hard to watch, man.

I have always had great facial hair, and I pick on guys that don't. It's all true.

Why do numales always make that annoying gaping mouth expression?
Is there a name for it yet?

I have a sexy jawline according to my exes so it's a shame to cover it up

Reminder that if you don't have a thick mat of hair covering your entire back and the palms of your hands you're a literal baby man.

reminder if you eyeballs aren't hairy you're a literal woman

>Reminder that if you don't have a beard, you're a low-test soyboy.

complete and utter nonsense.

>let beard grow, only do minor cropping on cheeks and neck
>wash with the same soap i wash my face with
>other men constantly tell me they wish they could grow my beard
>they ask me how I maintain it, i tell them i barely even touch it other than minor trimming and shaping
>shave it off, it's grown back in a month
>3 months growth it's long as all fuck, my mother used to say I looked like a "mountain man"

You just sound like a bitter low-test beardlet. My beard only itches for about a day or two when it's just starting to grow back out. Women compliment me when I have stubble or a short cropped beard, men compliment me when it's long as fuck. My fiancee likes whatever facial hair I have, so I honestly don't care about shaving it off whenever I feel like it and I don't really give a fuck what other people think about my beard.

Having a 5 o clock shadow is what real alpha's have.

It shows you can grow a beard if you want. But you maintain your facial hair in the same way you maintain all aspects of your life.

Having a full beard just shows you're a lazy sack of shit and you're hiding your feelings behind your gross overgrown numale fluff.

t. female

>never work a real day in your life
>spend more time grooming your beard than a woman does applying makeup
>has beard specifically for cosmetic reasons and not a badge of honor that you're a working man who has no time to even shave
>real man

I grow a nice artesian beard that i comb daily with a hemp brush. I like to use beard care products that meet several requirements. Firstly they must make me look good. In addition to that they must be made with sustainable and responsibly grown materials. The trick to keeping my beard dapper is to use only heirloom quality straight razors for trimming. My 'go to' blade, if you will, was made in 1846. I doubt the company that made it is as socially aware as id like but in this case i think i will make an exception hehe.

>Reminder that if you don't have a beard, you're a low-test soyboy.
Or maybe, just maybe, you're female.

Fucking OP absulute retard

Depends.

I can grow a proper beard in two weeks, though because of army I'm not allowed. Despite being an enlisted man and not a conscripted kiddo.

Can you regrow a foreskin?

Still have one though.

Moneyshot reflex

Slav here, siberian ancestry, grew my beard at 15, body covered in hair by 17

I only cut my hair if forced to by work. Makes me feel like a wage cuck mutilating myself for shekels every time I do. So this.

saw someone call it 'soylent grin' or some shit a while back

Jesus fucking christ, where did that guy go so wrong?

you are an inspiration, bless

then why do so many nu-males have beards?

Don't mean I don't shower twice a day and keep myself in A grade fitness and nutrition