Look who's back

Is this, dare I say it, our film?

>Oh what might've been
So I just watched this after/pol/ recommended it. I'd be extremely interested to discuss it.
I'm particularly curious about the way the Jewish grandmother is used somehow as the antidote or only one who realises anything is (((amiss))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx8q0HyWkpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I
youtu.be/Gx8q0HyWkpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No old people recognize him and start heiling the Fuhrer
Was my only disappointment.

Surprisingly decent representation of what might occour if ol' Adolf time traveled.

I rarely watch movies, but I made it a point to watch this one, and I loved it.

Sieg Heil.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx8q0HyWkpQ

It was better than I thought it would be, being that it came from German media.

This was unironically good. The filmmakers clearly wanted to make a Borat-style movie criticizing Germans and Germany but instead made Hitler look great.

Was the movie intentionally redpilled? Or is this an example of being confused cross culturally?

This scene (especially the bit prior about silence sent me off and a binge of research into his oratory style. I started watching the movie about eight hours ago but kept pausing it to go and look stuff up.

It can't be a coincidence that the tv show was both in blackface and looked like one of those people Sup Forums like most.

Wait, what is this movie? I want to watch it.

it made me sad he's not really coming back :(

I actually like it because it's a good movie, not because I'm a 16-year-old newfag who loves anything with Hitler.

Basically the intent of the movie was to further stamp the boot down on modern Germans even further as far as
>LOOK, YOU GERMANS ARE STILL RACIST! IF HITLER CAME BACK, YOU WOULD STILL FOLLOW HIM!!! THIS MEANS YOU MUST FURTHER ATONE FOR YOUR SINS BY BEING EVEN MORE THOROUGHLY COVERED IN VIBRANT SHITSKINS!!!
They realized they had made a huge mistake after releasing it and seeing that it just made people actually want Hitler to come back.

This filmed seemed like an attempt to show the rise of Hitler and how the German people saw him. They def tried to make him like a monster in the end.
Here's the hilarious part, that completely backfired and they made Hitler a fully sympathetic character. Mostly because the actor did too good of a job as Hitler, and his viewpoints are very agreeable.

The other bit with the other dog seemed so... weirdly out of character? You know the bit I mean.

I really don't get how this even got made in modern Germany.

I have seen Germans comment on it here and say its a giant red pill with a blue coating.

This desu

Gave me hope. The film itself is bluepilled, but it seems like many in Europe still long for a Hitler type leader.

>sheklegruber...

The German film industry is way less filled with propaganda than (((Hollywood))) Besides as along as they don't "deny the 6 gorillion" then it's alright in (((their))) eyes

Hitler is a rather charming fellow eh?

Fucking exquisite film. Possibly what finally pushed me over the edge from lolbert to NatSoc.

>OP literally has the title of the film in the subject line.

You're the reason other countries laugh at us.

I found the portrayal of Merkel particularly amusing given the current crisis.

The actor playing Hitler was a better Hitler than Hitler. Though unless the deuteragonist is a manlet he's a good bit taller than the real one.

Charming enough for (((Them))) to go OY. VEY.

That might explain it. Though I think as someone else said it backfired fantastically on whoever greenlighted it.

Yeah, this was a fucking weird movie. They really tried to drive home at the end that Hitler is terrible and they hate him, but I was watching the whole thing thinking "wtf I love Hitler now."

I went through the entire movie thinking that. Then they seemed in the credits to do their utmost to find examples of diversity to contrast it with. Including some Somali literally going "muh dick"

This part here I guess they were trying to show that Hitler truly was a monster. It would have worked except the film before and after this scene out red pills this bluepill.

Its a shitty attempt considering everyone knows Hitler loved dogs.

if I remember the ending seems to imply that Hitler might rise again

Saw this about a year ago.

This was a great movie.

Not necessarily the next hitler but moreso a cultural shift back to nationalism.

It pretty much outright says it. Right down to gun acquiring a second Eva Braun and driving around in the same style of car as we always see him in.

The parts with the dog had me dying, even though I’m pretty sure hitler was a total animal lover. Hilarious movie

This. That's why it was such a shit sequence. Hitler loved animals.

It also wasn't put in very well.
Like every film showing Hitler, when they put in the
>Don't worry he's horrible goyz
bit it feels out of place and out of character.

For example The Rise of Evil actually flows way better as a film without the
>look dudez Hitler was a paedo rapist
bits

It’s hard to believe their intention was to warn people about Hitler/far right views when Hitler seemed so goddamn reasonable and likeable.

The Jews always seem to make that particular mistake when doing a movie about the right (be it Nazis or whatever). They seem to think that as long as everyone agrees that racism is bad and that 6 gorillion jews died, it doesn't matter how sensible the "villains" points are, he would be thought as a "bad" person from the audience.

Lol like when they try to pass off Mein Kampf being a best seller in Germany as "historian interest" lmao people aren't stupid.

As an aside the scene that references downfall ("everyone out, A, B, C, stay") had me in stitches.

The Jew is simply not that smart, and is terrible with making stories. Like the whole 6 gorillion story. The problem with (((their))) story they said it was mostly gas chambers that killed 6 million of them, when that is a retardedly inefficient way of killing off a population. If they went with starvation then maybe.

Hmm funny how Mein Kampf only was allowed again just a year ago sinec 1945.

Where can I find this movie online? I've tried searching for it and it's not coming up anywhere.

It was really an interesting movie, but the bit with the dog was forced as all hell.
The best 'Hitler was a bad person' bit would be the grandma, but it's an appeal towards emotion instead of dismantling anything the actor said

Jesus Christ.

Type "Look who's back English subs" into Google.

>My fellow Americans
>are retarded.

Netflix has it, searching the German name might come up with it.
ER IST WIEDER DA

Stop making this thread.

It could actually have been written really well. Remember that photo of Goebbels when he realises the photographer is a Jew and gives this death glare? Well something similar with either grandma or girlfriend.
>They get on really well
>laughing, smiling, everyone is happy
>"is that kosher salt?"
>*bang*

Thanks. You know we aren't called Burgers for nothing.

Not until you watch the movie.

Dude worse than that. The Fucking things on netflix. Not exactly a lost criterion collection. Anne this dude still can't find it. It just hurts.

checked faggots, watch this movie!!
Heil Hitler!!!!

So I've been planning to read the book but the author name (timur vermes) unnerved me. Anyone has read the book and the movie, how is it compared to each ?

Checked and noted.

Books better. Loses that weird ending. 8/10 would read again.

Sometimes I wish I was born dead

I read it. LOVED the book! The movie is mostly faithful to the book, except the ending. That's a bit different.
Also, I don't recall that dog scene in the book. I think that was just slapstick filler added.

I almost died when I was 4.
My parents call it a miracle that I lived.
I think of it as a travesty.

Just curious. I got the impression some of the interviews with free range Germans weren't scripted - at least the reponses of people to Hitler. We're they in the book?

It made absolutely no sense whatsoever

No they tried to go borat. That's filler

We are indeed racing to the abyss, but people can't see it, and the ones who do are regarded as crazy faggs, please do me a favor....

Like how they tried to make Starship Troopers a satire but it just looked fucking awesome instead. Or these scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I

Tons of people waved hello to him at the end, the only ones who didn't were Turks.

this cant happen... this is shitty translation right???? people cant watch this and not agree right? It is 100% true.. how do people say this is bullshit

It had these scene on miscegenation:

>doesn't capitalize the title to a movie
>expects people to understand the basic phrase is the movie title
>calls others retarded
At least learn basic grammar before you make an ass out of yourself. Would you call the book mein kampf? Of course not, it's a fucking title.

I'd rather not exist to begin with.

how is that even possible? if you dead, you cant born.

The dog part was bullshit
He wouldn't have done that

>Subject of the thread is look who's back
>OP is talking about some movie
>Name of picture in OP is literally "look-whos-back-on-netflix"
>Cannot put 2 and 2 together
Holy fuck you're stupid.

>Is this...
>a grammar
>Nazi?

Found the English teacher LARP

Titles are capitalized. Look who's back is a common phrase.
Look Who's Back is the title to a movie.

Not that I would expect a kiwi to know grammar rules.
Am i not in the right place? Improper language is tantamount to the dog analogy: meaning is lost in inefficient transfer of information, resulting in the bastardization and eventual loss of the initial message.

In all fairness yes I should have capitalized the title of the film but it is rare that such a thing is done here when the meaning is clear.

Please can we go back to discussing Hitler some more?

Yeah basically were gonna flame that guy cause he's whiny. Don't nag is the takeaway here

It's a good movie, but there are scenes full of kikery. For example an old lady freaks out and says "You burned them and gassed them all! You monster!" the ending implies that if Hitler were around today he would be comforted by the right-wing movements that exist today, the movie is essentially trying to warn Germans that modern right-wing movements are evil and the evil man with the evil moustache would support them.

There are some scenes that definitely backfired though like the ones here, the movie has some light comedy as well which is actually not too bad. For example there's a part that makes fun of him as an artist, he's in the middle of the city offering free portraits and the portraits he draws are ridiculous drawings that a 5 year old would do. Overall pretty enjoyable movie

what aspect of his immense faggotry would you like to discuss ?

>Durr I'm just too intelligent to notice basic shit
Huh.

Never saw it but heard an overwhelming number of Germans in the movie were sympathetic to Hitler's views, showing we Aryans are incompatible with this Jewish society, ie no morals and mindless shekel-chasing

this webm sums it decently

> People actually think this analogy is brilliant

Anybody with half a brain would realize immediately how fucking stupid this anology is. The german shepard is a relatively new breed with it's origins sometime in the early 20th century. It came as a result of selective breeding to create a different type of dog that was more suitable for work. Looking at this and the way other breeds have evolved over time completely blow his shitty argument out of the water. There's nothing "conservative" at play here. Nothing stays the same and there's nothing you can do about it. Other than this, the film was pretty good along with the book.

it gets pretty good, but then it goes full shoah it down at the end

God the believer was great.

yeah. the dog scene seemed off. forced in. your black man in a dress if you will.

makes you wonder. checked.

wasn't he some animal rights activist? would support a ban of kosher slaughter.

checked and watched.

all in all a good film.

Alright. Seems the book is not that long, I'd read it after.
Watvhing the movie now.

Thinking back on the dog scene

What if it was so weirdly out of place to sell the film to the powers that be?
"we want to made a movie about hitler and what a dick he was. We have this one scene where he fucking shoots a dog and uses its' corpse to annoy people. God Hitler was such shit!"
And then they made the move and threw that in to avoid legal troubles

If only you did... You wont imagine the hell I will put you through you fucjing nazi

>That obvious look of "oh fuck he's right"
Beautiful

yeah

What part of it being a relatively new breed changes the fact that if they mix the breed disappears?
Stop the autism for a second.

Okay mate,
So if I have a farm of border collies and I breed them all with kelpies, will I still have border collies?
It's that fucking simple.

The Poz Button talks about this movie.
youtu.be/Gx8q0HyWkpQ

The part where "Hitler" basically barges into the nationalist party headquarters and emasculates everyone there was pretty funny and telling.
But yes, the joke with the dead Dog is all completely out-of-character. Hitler was an avowed conservationist and animal lover who abhorred both dirty jokes and harsh treatment of Animals. His own dog, Blondi was beloved by everyone close to Hitler.

>hebrew
You did that on purpose for a TRS is jewish meme didn't you.