Islam Means Peace

Muslims Are Often the First Victims of Muslim Terrorists

The massacre in Egypt is only the latest grim reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-24/muslims-are-often-the-first-victims-of-muslim-terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=AxSWVkPfVc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The terror in Egypt on Friday is only the latest grim reminder that Muslims are often the first victims of Muslim fanatics.

>The massacre of at least 235 people attending a Sufi mosque in Bir al-Abd on the Sinai coast is being attributed to a local affiliate of the Islamic State, known as Ansar Beit al-Maqdis. This slaughter was particularly venal. Gunmen waited for ambulances and first responders to come to the mosque after an initial detonation and sprayed bullets into the survivors and those dispatched to save them.

>An anonymous Muslim cleric told the New York Times that he was shocked the killers would attack a mosque. Prior targets for the terrorists in the Sinai included Coptic Christian churches and a Russian airliner in 2013.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-24/muslims-are-often-the-first-victims-of-muslim-terrorists

Now the guy that straps the bomb to himself is called the first victim.

good, nobody want them

Good to know they kill indiscriminately. Doesn't exactly make me want to let them into my home.

kek'd

all the more reason to stay the hell away from them.

THEY KILL EACH OTHER TOO?

WTF I LOVE MUSLIMS NOW

>Muslims Are Often the First Victims of Muslim Terrorists
Well yeah, most likely to be armed.

What exactly are people saying with this talking point? What is it meant to convince me of? What do they think they just said?

>the people living in closest proximity to Muslims always end up dead, even other Muslims
Sign us up for a Canada-load

Silver lining etc.

Probably just "oh noes poor muslims :^("

who's around muslims the most? also muslims. coincidence?

I just don't for the life of me understand how it's even the beginning of a point. How is that supposed to alleviate someones concern for global jihad? Fuck it all.

Muslims have uncut cocks, so who cares if they die?

Yes... why do you think we're over there killing as many as we can?

Yes, and the problem lies in the fact that they aren't the last

was the mosque attacked in egypt a shia mosque? because ussually when they talk about muslim being the victims its shia muslims.

it was a sufi mosque, and i believe, but am by no means 100% certain, that sufism is a mystical offshoot of shia.

i guess technically the first person to die when a muslim blows himself up is a muslim.

No more muslims, no more muslim victims.

Literally not a religion of peace then...?

#religionofpeace

So they're not just a danger for us, but also a danger for themselves?

Yes, the blame for Muslim violence should be placed on white people and Christians. Just as all of the violence in the black communities is caused by white Christians.

It's clear to see that the world would be less violent with more Muslims and blacks and less white Christians.

then you're gonna love blacks!

dar al islam eh?

kek

>tfw I'm falling for a Egyptian Muslim, halp
How do I hide my power level

I mean it's technically correct given the nature of suicide vests

The muslims that are killed are muslims that are not muslim enough. Allah has two enemies in the islamic texts, the unbeliever and the unfaithful. This is also why they do honor killings and someone who leaves islam is to be killed aswell.

Go check out also sites like religionofpeace.com that documents many more of the cases than the western media reports because it does not rely simply on western sources.

It's simply bogus to say that a muslim that kills another muslim doesn't represent islam, because that's done all the time and is in the qu'ran and sunnah and the sharia which stems from it, to do.

In sharia law BEING in islam and then LEAVING it OR NOT FOLLOWING IT CORRECTLY is actually WORSE than not being a muslim but not yet distanced yourself from islam. Because the infidel who hasn't distanced himself from islam and allah still has a chance to embrace islam.

TL;DR who isis and other terrorist organizations, when they kill muslims it is because they are murtad status for not following sharia law. They are essentially excommunicated from the faith/treated as if they have left islam by not following it and the punishment for that/leaving islam is death.

agreed but white western n 1st world lives matter more. Its too bad these guys are seen as numbers.

its always in fightin like black on black white kill white etc

jack off to other races and picture her as hairy n stinky cuz shes arab

It was mossad you halfwit.
Northern sinai. Look at a map and the fact it has had zero msn coverage.

Isn't that just another way of saying that they often do suicide bombings

So if they can't even keep killing their own kind, how the fuck can I expect them to not kill strangers?

youtube.com/watch?v=AxSWVkPfVc8

These are Sufis btw.

Islam is terror.

ok, let's let muslims in. they'll take care of our muslims.

Muslims have been the primary victims of each other ever since Muhammed's death.

I honestly find it quite hard to be worried about any kind of "global islam" when they are mostly just fighting each other everywhere they are, and consider heretic muslims to be worse than non-muslims.

>ashkenazi means judean

but she's pretty cute famalam

Islamists are the true muslims. Read the Koran, educate yourself.

>grim reminder

>Prior targets for the terrorists in the Sinai included Coptic Christian churches and a Russian airliner in 2013.
Prior targets ... Muslims are often the first ...

BUT THATS NOT REAL ISLAM XD

I used to go to a lot of clubs and raves and I knew exactly when the Sufi beat would cut out and in, the build-up and the drops. Hundreds of hours on dancefloors and you develop an ear for this shit. Sufi-techhouse the next subsubgenre?

I wanna see a dance-off between the sufis and the orthdox jews.

>Orcs killing Orcs.
news at eleven.

seems like we're forgetting the people who literally died to dignify calling the event a "terrorist attack"

I mean... Yeah. Muslims slaughter everyone, not just non-Muslims...

So praying to Allah didn't help? Then i guess your mosques are useless and we don't need them, since they can't even protect against own people.
What Islamic state is really about: Allah excuse to rape minors, Allah excuse to import Jew money, Allah excuse to pump oil, Allah excuse to punish anybody who wants to prevent you from taking all the loot as Sheik.

ignore this reply. :(

only a minority of muslims are killed by terrorist attacks therefore they arent real muslims

>the people who live closest to other muslims are more likely to be victims of muslim terrorist attacks
>let's let muslims into our countries

>poor muslims they are being killed by other muslims because they think their branch of islam isn't the good one :(((((

They even hate themselves

that's why we should ban islam

>when Muslims decide to massacre their neighbor, those neighbors are usually other Muslims
>#RefugeesWelcome

How come Jews are never a victim of any of these "Muslim terrorists"?

Trying to convince you that it couldn't possibly be religiously motivated because they kill their own. But we know that's horse shit.

Well they have to practice first before coming to our countries

Men also make up a whopping 90% of "male violence", but all I ever see on TV are domestic abuse ads where the husband is backhanding his wife.

>>The terror in Egypt on Friday is only the latest grim reminder that Muslims are often the first victims of Muslim fanatics.

So why the fuck do Muslims get so mad when people say Muslims are terrorists? When dealing with Islamic terrorism, we're still saving innocent Muslims first.

They're just so group-think they can't take any criticism of the group impersonally and refuse to change the group even when they admit out of the other side of their mouth the group is hurting the group.

Poetry user.

Muslims have been at constant "civil war" ever since Muhammed's widow Aisha refused to recognize Ali as the fouth caliph after murder of third caliph Uthman, and started a (still ongoing) succession crisis with her supporters.

There should be nothing new in muslim-muslim violence to anyone.

Reminds me of the time when my brother decided to break wind in the kitchen. He was offended when I gave him the death stare and he told me that he can "also smell it just as much, if not more" than me. Interesting to see that his way of thinking has wormed its way into politics and that now it's considered a convincing argument by the left.