Secret S/a/nta

How are yer cards going?
Feeling the Christmas Spirit yet??

I prefer to feel the spirit on the weekends please.

I prefer to feel your mom in the weekends please

Santaloli please check the e-mail, I have sent you a message.

Hey RD from Marysville WA, due to a combination of personal shit, a family vacation and me being a retard it's unlikely that your gift will get there by Christmas.

I'm very sorry, and I hope it does get there by Christmas, but in case it doesn't I want you to know that it is coming and you didn't get grinched.

Brad-tan from MI
WB-tan from Australia/spoiler]
GR-tan from CA
MB-tan from Germany

Sent your cards today, I'm sorry but they won't arrive by Christmas. Fret not! I'll post pictures with the insides of them on the 24th and/or the 25th.

Nigga it's Wednesday

Whoops, I've fucked up.

Reminder to use sage during weekday threads.

Wait until the weekend for the actual /ss/ thread.

Already got my presents(sue me i have no restraint), probably best presents ive ever gotten. Real shame the figma arrived broken tho, the fuck do these delivery guys do with these boxes?

I managed to send out my 9 cards today. I got these two cards earlier. Thank you to both anons.

First gift arrived

GAY

Wednesday is a bit early to start a thread, but I just got a new card today, so I'll play along.

It's absolutely wonderful. I love the sparkly paper! And don't worry, I don't think you sullied her at all! I like it lewd.

SZ from CA
Jose F. P from CA
DA from CA

All of your gifts are carefully and nicely wrapped and have been shipped out since Monday, I just checked the tracking numbers and they are all out for delivery (I think? One of them is being a bit stupid considering it was sent first class one day delivery but I guess its going to be 2-days now perhaps 3) So rest easy friends no grinch this year, lots of cookies and stuff to make hot chocolate inside and your presents will be arriving early

JM from MI
I'm sending your gift today. Please look forward to it.

>7 cards, 1 gift sent
>0 cards, 0 gifts received
>0 cards, 0 gifts posted card or confirmation

I got my gift yesterday, and I haven't been mentioned at all. Don't give up hope, user.

If it was left on your porch, you should say something. I've been worried sick for two weeks now that my user's gift was stolen.

It's not the weekend yet. Please use sage and let this thread die.

Reminder that since it's almost christmas, weekday threads are ok, specially on wednesdays

Santaloli specifically asked not to do one before thursday. Polite sage.

>3 cards sent, 1 gift sent
>1 card received, 0 gift received
>2 cards posted, giftee has gift

Could be worse

PR from WA, I just received your gift in the mail today, so I'll send it out tomorrow.
Alejo from IL and RB from TX your cards will be sent out tomorrow.

Reminder that you're wrong.

Don't worry, I'm Santa so it's ok to have them

Jebus I got your CD yesterday. It was good, but I already had most of the songs on my computer. But you also said you weren't going to sing this time.

Anyone got jewed yet?

At this time for the previous 4 years I'd already have some cards in and even gifts. This year nothing has arrived through the mail...

I haven't been Grinched since 2011. I guess I had a good run.

>Got card from homodachi
>I was their santa in regular /ss/ last year
Pottery.

Hey PB From CA

Did you get my gift It got there Monday

I hope the user who just sent my stuff monday isn't worrying too much

Patiently waiting for a cute card that I don't deserve. Ah, I should check the mail.

It happens, especially if you collect music like I do. And I do a song every year, that wasn't going to change.

Polite sage since it's the weekday.

>nothing
maybe tomorrow

What are your initials?

I just got my gift today, so there's still time. And I don't recall seeing my giftee post my initials.

>grinched

I feel your loss.

Are you me in 2013?

I got your CD Monday. I've been listening to it every night since I got it. Thanks!

No, I've never ripped up any of my cards.

Please stop bumping this midweek thread, thank you.

You're very welcome, user.

Last bump. See you Friday.

Its not too late

Shouldn't you be banned right now? Or at least banned from these threads?

Sadly we can't ban him from posting.

Well you could expand into Character CDs and such instead of OSTs all the time.

>Final papers due Saturday and Sunday
>0/5 cards done

Time to drink more Monster.

Also assigned to PB, I haven't heard a single word from him in these threads. I also haven't seen any pictures or whatever, I hope he knows to open his box so my baking doesn't spoil.

>get tracking id from santa
>look up status
>"unknown address"
>last name written wrong
>street written wrong
>house number missing a digit

I hope the support is able to change it ;_;

How does one fuck up this badly?

What country did it come from?

I wonder if it was me I woudln't notice these kinds of stuff

Every mistake except the missing digit looks like the ones you make when someone has a really shitty handwriting.

The tracking service had a Netherland domain so I guess it got sent from there to me in Germany.

Monchichi from NH

Crimson Caravan from NV

GF from FL

Sent out my cards yesterday. They should arrive on time.

I may not have received any cards or a gift yet, but I at least know one of my cards made it.

It's cool. Thanks for letting me know.

>Tracking says package arrived 2 weeks ago.
>Not one conformation post about it in these threads.

I'm tempted to open my gifts early.

It will be more satisfying if you wait! It's only 11 days away. You can wait that long, right, user?

I don't know about that.

And remember to sage the thread.

Eh, I'm going to bed. See you fags this weekend.

I received an exceptional card with Mashiro, Yukari just in her tabard and C.C. with a glass of wine.
I'll post it this Friday or Saturday along with a repost of the Christmas Ran when I get better lightning conditions.

>nobody received my cards yet
PANIC

Amiami saying the package shipped almost 20 days ago and no response. Fuck.

On a more positive note. Got my first card today. Will post pictures in a bit.

You'll find out when I post it on Friday.

And I forgot to sage because I got distracted by captcha, fuck.

Thanks for the CD Jebus. Now respond to my email

Love the card CJ from MA! Sorry for shit quality I can't really focus in on the message but I wanna Wish you a fantastic year from now on also!

Turn off the computer screen, having a light source in the picture messes with the focus and lighting.

PO from BC, I got your package today (AW from OR). Anything I should do with it, or just leave it till christmas?

KH from Netherlands
KK from Russia
SD from Germany
LC from Belgium
SJ from Germany

I have shipped your cards ysterday and I hope that you will get them just before Christmas.
Have a great week and stay comfy.

MMP from Latvia
I have fucked up a bit with the shipping of your gift and right now I got half of it right here with me and the other half has estimated delivery time between 7th December and 9th January.
I will write you an email through Santa loli just in case to let you know about it, but I am really sorry if you won't get it in time.

But don't worry, you won't be grinched!
I even increased your gift bracket a bit, so that you will have something in return.
Merry Christmas!

How many fucking people are participating from Germany with a first name that starts with S?
This is ridiculous.

No it's my phone camera it's been busted for a while now. Thanks Apple.

Damn it people, learn how to sage a thread.

Goddamn nigga it's the middle of the week. At least wait 'till friday.

Family emergency. Gift going to be late. Cards going to be even later. Sorry Ozzys and Kiwis. Don't lose hope, it's still coming

0 cards
0 gifts

how long until I can claim I've been grinched

Be patient nigga. Holy fuck. I don't even think those starving Nigerian children are as thirsty as you are.

DM of Netherlands your parcel was signed for by someone with your surname so I'm assuming it arrived safely. Everything is wrapped so feel free to open it.

Also expect another soon, hopefully this week. That one is also wrapped so again you can open it if you'd like.

I'll post this again in the weekend thread because chances are you'll miss this one.

AS from Ireland, sent your stuff off yesterday and should arrive soon. I hope you enjoy my shitty art.

Its been two weeks, and santa loli hasn't responded. What do?

Oh hey, that's mine on the left.

> tfw gifts are prepped and ready
> Just need to work on a card tomorrow

Cards for
MP of Chile
MW of Canada
SH of FL
Are in the mail and confirmed taken up by the postman (I watched him do it)

I have also received my last two cards yesterday morning. Again, they are absolutely beautiful, thank you SB of Germany (the difference is subtle, also I'm counting on you to watch that show) and anonymous user of Coimbra, Spain (your drawing was perfect, you didn't fuck up anything. The golden details glued on my waifu's dress make it a real work of art imo)

DM

Worried for a moment it was me but I didn't use tracking. HA from Germany can you confirm you received a less than festive shoebox?

Oh fuck Netherlands?

Already opened it, I'm the one with the broken figma.

Well I'm overjoyed you liked the rest of it, I get a big payment in January so I'll get you a replacement when I can.

Dont worry about it, the snow miku was my least favorite of all the gifts anyway. It also seems like you already went over budget.

>by the way: not knowing the difference between vertical and horizontal

>not knowing the difference between vertical and horizontal
Whoops

Yeah I went a little over but I had a lot of spare cash this year for the first time and it was my first /ss/ so this was the highest bracket I could do, glad it mostly paid off. And again keep an eye out for another over the next few days, hope you like that too.

Just sayin, i will open that right away too.

You also gave me a tip for next year: specify i dont want food.
Im fat enough as it is and i dont really like sweets anyway.

Not your Santa but you sound like an ungrateful asshole.

Im just an asshole, not ungrateful. Like I said, best gifts i got in 4 years ss.

Thank you very much for the cute card Danish-user! Shown are my two plushes that were very happy to receive them and the delicious 'Generic, 'Tsun-Cakes', 'Genki Cookies' and 'Tomboy Trout (Spicy)' cookies.

They were all good, however, DID YOU MIX UP THE BAGS HOLY SHIT THE GENKI COOKIES KILLED ME AND MY FRIEND WHO TOOK A BITE AND THE TOMBOY TROUT BAG WASN'T AT ALL SPICY!

Thank you again!

>not posting photos
But why?

Everyone was supposed to let this thread die since it's not the weekend. He's probably waiting for the proper thread like me.

But this was always the proper thread

Thank you for your thank you card! I like the minimalist Inaban. I will post in weekend thread. - MW

Fuck off tripfag