FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT! ALEX PODESTA ART

Sup Forums i remember every "Eyes Wide Open" thread...do any of you remember Tony & John Podesta's brother Alex Podesta's sick rabbit art? did the simulation we're in create history on demand? i feel like i haven't seen any of this pelicanbomb.com/art-review/2014/alex-podesta

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q="alex podesta"&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMmMfWw9vXAhVFPN8KHWisDf8Q_AUICygC&biw=1600&bih=716
youtube.com/watch?v=pF6jSWOHLRE
youtube.com/watch?v=NHQObjFyJzM
thenationalherald.com/11823/mother-of-chief-of-staff-to-bill-clinton-podesta-dies-at-89/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="alex podesta"&src=unkn
alexpodesta.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Named his art exhibit "Tender Age" of course with a picture of a baby. google.com/search?q="alex podesta"&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMmMfWw9vXAhVFPN8KHWisDf8Q_AUICygC&biw=1600&bih=716 look at all these rabbits

you have to go back.

"ALEX PODESTA, SELF-PORTRAIT AS BUNNIES (HUBRIS), 2007-2008." wouldn't this have lead every /ewo/ thread? am i crazy or was this not covered much?

I was about to post this too...hubris means pride or self confidence and this image involves two adults handling a youngling... fucking bullshit man these guys are true demons

Alex Podesta, brother of Tony and John Podesta makes this art in his spare time. follow the white rabbit is literal

you didn't hear anything

guys look at this video of Alex Podesta's art from 2015....all the comments are from TODAY youtube.com/watch?v=pF6jSWOHLRE ....NO ONE bothered to say anything since 2015?? wtf is going on??

wtf...its like they were uploaded today with old dates or something. theres literally no way these could have gone unseen during the heat of pizzagate

good video, but is there any mention of Alex Podesta and his creepy rabbit art? wouldn't that be one of the first things to tie everything together. pic related Alex likes stuffed animals, too, just like Jeffery Epstein and his brother Tony

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PIC OF ALEX PODEST'S ART! how would this go unnoticed at the height of pizzagate, a Podesta brother making weird rabbit art with like, fighing children symbolism. didn't Q say something about search algorithms changing or googling something and finding more "rabbit holes", stuff that was never there?

this shit is weird... how was this not common knowledge

that's what's freaking me out, i lost tons of sleep during the /ewo/ threads and took a break but i never saw this brother's art.like, this pic symbolizes cutting off a kid's ear...this should have lead every thread!!! where/how did all this come from?

What's going on in this thread?

i seriously doubt that this info was accessible during the first round of podesta pedo scrutiny..its mindblowing. i didnt even know there was a third podesta until this thread

Tony and John Podesta's brother ,Alex, makes weird creepy rabbit pedo art. seems like a lot of this stuff was buried. trying to find threads mentioning Alex but nothing

dude, thank you. it's mindblowing to me as well "follow the white rabbit"...is this Q giving us some "crumbs"? if Q is a really important person, could he be behind this info coming to light? i mean, look at this fucking thing!

so a few comments are saying that the podesta's mother had two biological sons and adopted many more?

thenationalherald.com/11823/mother-of-chief-of-staff-to-bill-clinton-podesta-dies-at-89/

>"she adopted another 25 people during the time she came to Washington, said her older son, Tony Podesta"
wtf??

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="alex podesta"&src=unkn i searched "alex podesta" on twitter in quotes, majority of hits is from the last 12 hours. some people mentioned his weird art a year ago, but a lot of search activity is happening now.

Holy fuck this "art" sucks. What a big heap of shit. I feel like I'm wasting time just looking at it.

Bump

Bump

wtf

>history on demand

/pg/eWo/elsagate
Just found another elsa-type series while searching for John Todd videos (of all things)
Search & Report this shit
>Johnny Johnny yes Papa
Same M.O.
Tons of videos
>HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF VIEWS
This shit is funding the networks
Google and Youtube are complicit.
>Johnny Johnny yes Papa

4,000 INDICTMENTS.

Bump

Yeah this is the first time I feel like the Mandela effect could have actually happened. How did we all miss this?

Forgot to mention pic unrelated for that. Just other spooky shit with google translate if you haven't seen it

Clown Family, programmed from very young age.

Samefagging bot...is this how they will slide any useful thread now?

Exactly. Where did these come from?

This is Alex Podesta art

alexpodesta.com

Wow

>willingness to say anything to anyone
Sounds like Trump. Why dont they like him?

Nauseating

this thread and pic related make me feel like I'm in the fucking twilight zone.

You can do try this on the translator btw

I think Johnny Johnny yes Papa came before Elsagate. JJyP and elsagate cartoons have similar production quality which makes me think that they come from the same source