/cbts/ paid shitposters, or bots

DEATH TO THE TRIUMVIRATE using the libertarian meme flag
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/DEATH TO THE TRIUMVIRATE/
>1483 posts by user
>starts posting Nov 13 2017
some days have no posts, but some days posts all fucking day
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/DEATH TO THE TRIUMVIRATE/page/19/
this user LITERALLY GOES TO SLEEP FOR 8 PERFECT HOURS AND THEN COMES BACK TO SHITPOST.
nearly 8 fucking perfect hours of no posting, then unlimited shitworks.
How many fucking posts from this user past 24 hours?
past 48 hors?

please just make it stop already i want off this ride

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150897894/#150908336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the future face of Sup Forums and
it. is. beautiful.

its unfucking believable, they come to an anonymous image board, use usernames, and then shit it up with their total shit

make it stop already

It has been weird here lately

Those aren’t bots, I got the original tripfag banned, then he got permabanned when he threw an autistic fit ban evading. So we all decided to namefag as him and shit up all their stupid threads.

>believing it's going to be just Sup Forums

my fucking god, are there really anons retarded enough to fall for that shit?

It worked for about an hour

Did that shit get banned from there?

I think he deleted it himself to keep the ruse

I’m retarded. I don’t think it got banned yet I think the autism just shuts all conversations about larping down

These have got to be sock puppet accounts run by the CIA like the female "alt-right" twitter honeypots, no one can be this embarrassing.

DESU SENPAI I don't understand how this larp has gone on for so long. This shit should have burnt into the ground. This garbage belongs on /bant/, /x/, or Sup Forums. Trump generals are also almost at this point for me, but no where near as obnoxious.

Yeah, it's up, I just checked.
I wish I could strangle each and every person that has a role in this shit.

So did pol get psyopd?

It's called "Sup Forums", and no. The people that fell for this shit are the T_D bunch - nobody considers them Sup Forumsacks.

>Libertarian meme flag
How the fuck is a Gadsden flag a meme flag?

is it finally over?

On 4/pol/, looks that way. 8ch is the next stop for these guys, I wish they would get up in arms and chase the schizophrenic roleplayers away by any means necessary.

Oh, and your ID is somewhat fitting.

They literally cannot figure out how to make a new thread after I got their designated thread makers v&. Looks like it’s over for the next 8 hours

>v&
Was that you posting about how a shit meme poster sold out his buddy? Good to see this madness finally end, holy fuck.

It's just the same 7 people posting nonsensical conspiracy gibberish over and over again. Hard to believe it's not bots.

Kinda funny the second Mega points out Q is a WH intern larper that he immediately leaves to another site lmao

Any flag but your own is a meme fag

and that was intentional

>was that you
Probably. At this point even they’ve learned how to filter people so i gotta be low key with my bullshit

>I got their designated thread makers v&
you mean b&? how did you do it?

>They're Learning
Its terminal I guess.

>Unlimited Shitworks?!?!?

? proof of this

I THOUGHT ID NEVER SEE THE DAY

We shit up threads until he felt compelled to make a new one which immediately violated the containment rule.

He kept making threads after it got deleted and got banned for spamming.

They merely adopted Sup Forums

>this user LITERALLY GOES TO SLEEP FOR 8 PERFECT HOURS AND THEN COMES BACK TO SHITPOST.
>nearly 8 fucking perfect hours of no posting, then unlimited shitworks.
>How many fucking posts from this user past 24 hours?
>475
>past 48 hors?
>750

And what's your point? The NEET meme isn't just a meme. There are literally people with no lives, at all, who spend all their time on this board with no breaks. These very people are the most likely to be caught up in their own conspiracy bullshit, creating and following their own narratives, going deeper down their own self-created rabbit holes. Have you ever met a conspiritard in real life?

>only paid posters would post that much

No, you overestimate what some people will do for free.

Split the shit out of the threads. Them all being newfags they just kinda accepted my thread had precedence until they got mad at how derailed we had it so they made a real thread. So we made 10 more threads until the mods got sick of their shit and starting dropping bans. Then they threw an autistic fit and kept ban evading, shit was cash

It could be a bot as well. It's just too well-coordinated, it's not something a human would do.

You know what is worst about those threads, the namefags so many of them, it's crazy.

>neets sleep for 8 hours

HAHHAHAHAHAHAA oh wow...

Shillbots are real. They can read what you write and answer leftist bullshit automatically.

Most of the shilling comes from shariablue but there's other groups too. Soros gave massive amounts of money to astroturfing companies.

kek you single handedly closed the pool user, classy.

No the worst part was their lack of any board culture
>urrrr gawd these paid shills are bad
>bitch we do it for free
>erm mah gawd what does that even mean!?!?

I'm honored to have driven you this fucking insane.

JUST USE THE THREADS TO DROP REDPILLS ON THE NORMIES AND BOOMERS. EVERYBODY JUST HIT THE THREADS WITH AT LEAST TEN OF YOUR REDPILLS EVERYTIME YOU SEE THEM. ESPECIALLY YOUR JEW REDPILLS

You honestly believe that we are comparable to the Jew? Oh user, we aren’t even close.

I remember some user pointed out that he's probably a lower level staff.

kek, classic 4chins

My favorite part is how everyone is shills and CIA when it was really just like 5 anons who coincidentally decided to be extra autistic enough to shit up their thread using Mega’s proof as a means to gain traction.

We did it for free :^)

>we

Pic related

Where's the new bread s/b 560

If it makes you feel any better CBTS ppl have migrated to infinity (?) and 8 because I verified Q as a fake so he won’t post here anymore. Pic related

Whole archive talking about fake Q, Jared situation and Ivanka

It wasn't you, bro. You're a garden variety CIAnigger and 100% predictable. It's the boomers. They're so horrible. They let you pied piper them for a long time. We got you though.

The "Poop In The Pool" strategy, I like it.

MEGAANON BTFO QLARP TONIGHT AND THEYRE LEAVING AND BRINGING THE BOTFAGS WITH THEM!!!!

>because I verified Q as a fake
Lmao sure brah.

They are awful. I’ve been here since 2013, never been banned. Got it for 3 days cuz I called one a retard and then they said I mocked the m0d$. I was like WTF

Your """evidence"""" that its a LARP is fucking laughable

your image names are clear evidence of your garbage shill posts

Love it. Love her

I made a thread mocking this shit and they fucking swarmed it.
I've never visited these threads, but the way they accepted it without uttering a single word is a bot behaviour.

forgot to link

desu im going to miss the cbts hate threads
>BAKING BREAD

simple rule:
memeflag = opinion discarded
why else would memeflags exist, but to obfuscate a users location. Sup Forums mods working with 3 letter government groups.

You’re either retarded or refuse to pay attention to the mass exodus of fags going elsewhere. Q posted tonight that he was outted and wouldn’t be posting here anymore

I hate when I accidentally wipe my boogers on my touchscreen

You don’t have to believe me, you’ll see when the threads disappear

Lolz prove it, kike.

you'll never keep us down faggot shills.

PRESS "S" to SPIT ON THE GRAVE OF THE NEW (OLD) WORLD ORDER!

S
>S
S
>S
S
>S

FUCK YO COUCH GLOW NIGGAS!

It’s in there. Bye bye now

So what is that thread exactly, I have never been here.
What are you looking for?
user-cyber-fame?
You wanna be the next Russian airstrike or the new HWNDU?
What are you looking for exactly?
Why would you believe Q?
Reality is a lie, you are too grounded in your own limitations.
All of this is silly.
Fucken goyim.

>I’ve never been banned
Nigga wut? Everyone’s been banned for some bullshit at some point. Last time some grumpy mod decided I posted too much side boob. Time before that I posted some mlp pictures so I could make sure I would focus on studying for finals

fuck off tracy

It's bot spam basically. For (((some reason))) the mods won't crack down on it despite the fact that it's a blatant violation of board rules.

This place is being shills aged again. Nice try nigger op. This happened a couple weeks ago. I thought maybe it was new settlers here. It isn't. The shilling is the worst ever seen on /pol. Where are the Awan threads? Where are the threads discussing the Meuller investigation? Threads about past and current scandals?

How much do you want to bet there has been a recent banning spree by the mods?

Going to have to go to infinity till this shilling quiets and I fucking hate that place.

+++

LMFAO we hijacked the mocking CBTS thread so they closed it. Desperation is a stinky cologne.

In a nutshell a person claiming to have Q clearance said some shit and has been dropping weird clues. Turns out it’s 4 low level losers fucking around. They got fired today.

I was skeptical of Mega for a long time, but after reading their posts in that thread and seeing Q get utterly BTFO, I’m cool with Mega now.

Are you a Jew or something? Obviously, I was referring to gentiles, faggot.

can't blame you I miss Frankposting

Meganon already outted herself when she posted her feet. Footfags will find her eventually, our autists never forget a toe.

The real question is. WHY DO YOU HAVE UNLIMITED PROXIES?

THAT SEEMS KINDA SHILLY TO ME!!!!!

Well been banned twice in a week so, I guess you’re right

Lol love it. Hate her

youve been banned like 7 times. Something tells me you're the shill.

I was lurking this thread. Da fuq happened

You sure they just arent gullible lonely normie boomer moms?

Kek, proof?

Half of them won't be able to find the place since they can't google it.

She’s never steered me wrong. Seriously

Banned for criticizing the mods deleting threads. Oh me oh my what a shill I am.

Right? Lol

She doxxed herself nigger lol

Ha Get fucked, been here since 08 and only ever got a duplicate thread ban, posted so much worse than that, a lot