/AK/

GuP (Girls und panzer), Upotte, other things

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Shizuka is cool and beautiful and she is also my wife!

Erwin and Shizuka are valuable assets and also my ho's.

Nice try Shizuka is pure!

Pure money maybe.

You become a fags wife by magic. You are allowed to dictate which girl you become but have to partake in different acts for different rewards. For for whatever stage you complete you get to spend that amount of days with your wife. (Stage 1 being one day & Stage 7 being 7 days and so on)

Stage 1: Have tea with Darjfag for lunchtime.
Stage 2: Watch a whole 24 episode season of Boko with Mihofag.
Stage 3: Spoon with Makofag for one night.
Stage 4: Have dinner with Momofag and make-out on the couch.
Stage 5: Let your Oryoufag rub you pregnant belly for a whole afternoon, hugging and kissing him often.
Stage 6: Do a sexy photoshoot for Hanafag and then let him finger you afterwards.
Stage 7: Be Nonnafag's mommy for a day, cooking him snacks, breastfeeding him and jerking him off on demand, followed by riding him before bedtime.
Stage 8: Two days of passionate sex filled honeymooning with Katyushafag.
Stage 9: 3 days of married life and trying for babies with Sawreehfag.
Stage 10: A week of pure orgies with Ducefags.
Stage X: The next 2 years as yourself, but your wife is now Fagfag that looks and sounds like your wife (she's female). You will be granted a whole 2 months with your wife afterwards.
Stage X Hyper: The rest of your life as yourself, but you have to spend it with a Fagfag in cosplay. He will cosplay your wife to trap levels of detail but will always have a flat chest and a dick.
+Hyper: You can simply become any fag's wife for the rest of your life should you choose.

If you are one any of the fags you either must choose above or below. Or if you're a Ducefag you can switch your option for Kayfags.

Choose.

>Implying Stage X Hyper is a bad thing
I'll take that thanks

Would you accept Maho's chocolate?

Nah she can keep it

This would be better if Taeko was Shinobu and she was giving Duce a piggy back

>no Rosehip

Would not buy

I think that's the return gift for Erika...

It ain't even Valentines yet.

But sure.

And who exactly would he be cosplaying for you?

I'd accept her chocolate starfish.

Take a guess

Mako?

I hate whoever wrote that.

Nope sorry

whelp, how long till this thread is deleted, lads?

"Can I have your sister instead? That would be a much better valentines gift than chocolate"

The last one made it to the end, didn't it?

Can I have a hint?

yeah cause we were actually having a discussion, and the OP was worded in such a way that it didnt sound like a general

It made it to archive, yeah.

Not for a while. The one responsible isn't usually active at this time, but if the meta discussion continues, then who knows.

what is Assam and Pekoe looking at?

Or perhaps, handmade Momo chocolate?

What a dingus.

So assuming that Oorai gets a new team with a new tank in the upcoming "series" what are our predictions? I'm expecting another TD, either British or Soviet, maybe a Churchill GC or ISU-152 or something along those lines

>those 3d Jajkas on twitter
please shoot a APFSDS right through my brain

Think we will see some Erika / Miho friendship reneval in the Final?

If I wouldn't mind going out with a boy who does that remind you of?

No. We'll get an Erika begrudgingly helping out Ooarai again because Maho is also helping. She'll feel happy for the school as a whole though when the crisis is averted.

Erika was never friends with Miho, death to the /u/shits.

Jajkas?

You took the memes too seriously Norikofag.

You know Fagfag would expect to be fucked daily, right?

I never said she loved Miho, but she was on far better terms with her before Miho left.

Plural of Jajka, the Polish grill from Ribbon Warrior and the supposed big bad.

I know 'Jajka' is already a plural word but whatever

You can't renew a friendship that never existed. Nobody even mentioned love.

>Erika was never friends with Miho
Phase Erika though. Also the light novel.

One of the previous ones had raws, translations and even a chapter dump, still got axed. Jannies seem to focus more on OP post than thread quality.

Whatever they can get from jap Craigslist.

No problem to me[/spoiler

I wanna choose +Hyper but I don't know who's waifu I'd rather be.

Tied between Mako, Saori and Momo. Which fag would be the cutest?

>2 non canon sources

Momo-chan is such a lewd girl.

So basically Anzu collects lewd photos of Momo?
Interesting...

Phase Erika is canon.

Momo is not lewd!! Cease!

>Momo is lewd!! Continue!

FTFY

Do not be a jerk!

Momo is lewd and cute.

Momo wears a cute Momocle, yet still has less than perfect eyesight.

Not lewd in the slightest!

The absolute cutest!

I hope Mods delete this thread.

They can't delete your memories though.

she is an ugly fat loser

None of those are true. She's a cute, in shape, beauty.

Momo is not ugly or a loser.

you're wrong

which fag would turn it's relation into an abusive one?

None of 'em.

Yukarifag. Yukari's stomach was made to take punches. And eventually, her stupid face would cause Yukarifag to snap.

But the designated domestic abuse garupan is Alisa

I heard she even likes it

Nothing you can say will detract from her beauty and charm.

I WANT CARPACCIO

>expecting big, powerful tanks
>for Oarai
Nigga, Oarai is not the "overcompensating for a small dick" team. it's teh "heroic underdogs" team.
they'll get some tank that was somehow "heroic" or "underdog" yet had some special quality to it.
Fucking casuals.
Example of what they mean with that:
- Panzer IV -- underrated workhorse that soldiered on the fucking whole war, from not being intended to be the "main" tank (that being the Pz III) to being in the shadow of the "big cats"
- Pz 38(t) -- one of most reliable chassis of the whole war, was the punch of the early war Bitzkrieg (due to lack of Panzer IIIs)
- M3 Lee -- "interin" design meant to test the chassis and get a 65mm gun on the field ASAP, meant to be replaced by the M4 as soon as it was available, it nonetheless achieved a surprisingly good record in battle in several fronts
- StuG III -- not even a tank, meant as a support vehicle, ended up being one of the most versatile german AFVs (used as assault gun, TD, artillery and even as impromptu tank) and raking an impresive number of tank kills
- Type 89 -- hopelesly obsolete, yet Japan's first modern (for 1930's standards) tank, and acvtually VERY groundbreaking when it was designed
- B1 Bis -- best heavy tank of early war, as able to basically ignore (contemporary) enemy fire and destroy any (contemporary) enemy tank with ease as late war heavy tanks were, largely ignored and forgotten because of French defeat
- Tiger (p) -- prototype that lost the Tiger contest because it was too advanced for its time
- Hetzer -- sucessor of the Pz 38(t), racked WAY more kills than much larger (and more famed) tank destroyers
- Type 3 Chi-Nu -- final development of the Type 97 lineage, finally turning it into a modern (for 1940's standard) design, that never got to see combat

I HAVE CARPACCIO

fuck she's mine

couldnt have said it better myself

that being said since its a new year they must have new recruits, so i wonder what theyll get what about a russian BT tank?

Late as ever, but here we go!

We can have a threesome, she said she could use a bit more thrust anyway.

Hmmm maybe not an ISU-152 then but I could still see a Churchill GC (GC variant specifically because St. Gloriana already has a "conventional" Churchill)

I think the Churchill come under the same sort of thing as on your list:
>Designed with arguably backwards doctrine in mind
>Still an amazing chassis for support variations
>Was one of the most heavily modified tanks of the war
>Used all the way through the war and into the 1960's in different forms

All of these are good points but the CGC is still a fucking goofy, useless tank like the Type 89, so at least it fits with the rest of the Oarai trend.

If we get a Russian tank I'm betting on a T-28 wherein we'll get a humerus gag where Saori thinks it's the American gun motor carriage

NO, SHE'S MINE

SHE'S LITERALLY LAYING ON MY BED

And her pussylips are still red from the bareback railing I gave her today.

I'd actually love to see a T-28 on the Ooarai team! It also wasn't the most successful tank combat-wise so it'd fit right in with all the tanks posted.

I would also like to see a CGC, big dorky box-headed thing it is.

"*gasp* were getting a super big tank!" yeah i can see it

>Hetzer -- sucessor of the Pz 38(t), racked WAY more kills than much larger (and more famed) tank destroyers
interesting
did the ferdinand have a low kill count

I saw her hymen

she wants my 6 inches Italian dick

she wants to have 3/4 italian daughters who will rule Anzio's senshado for the years to come

Good post user. With that pattern, if Oarai's getting new tanks I'm expecting the BT-7 or Cromwell as possible candidates. Both tanks are underrated, and they did their jobs even when better replacements came along.

german tanks are shit btw

You don't have to try so hard I'm still up for a threesome.

>The Ferdinand may have been the most successful tank destroyer employed during the war in kills per loss, reaching an average ratio of approximately 10:1

I'd say it did pretty good. I do remember reading they abandoned them at the first sign of damage though, as they never had the time or means to repair them.

>he doesn't like PRIDE OF THE FATHERLAND
how's it like being a fag

>It shows up
>"Hey, that's not a T-28 at all!" Saori says
>Yukari and Miho agree with her
>The rest are confused by their agreeance, it looks like soviet T-28 to them
>It's actually an Independent A1E1

Stop posting scary Momo!

The Cromwell was never good

Either Saorifag or Momofag, don't bother with Makofag.

Okay

me on the right

Makofag please, take one for the team!

Who said i am Makofag? Makofag is not even here.

No!

Also no!

Another great suggestion

Me in a decent panzer that doesn't even notice being shot by this puny slav gun