Step aside old fags. Gen Z is here

Boomers are dying, Gen X wasted their life getting high. Millennials are a fucking joke and a bunch of emotionally stunted medicated crying babies. You are all nothing but a bunch of fucking degenerate. All of you, no exception. You’ve fucked everything that you have touched, the economy, the education system, politics and culture.

We’re taking over now. This is our time. So, just fucking roll over on your back and die, all of you, the sooner the better. You’ve fucked this world and it’s time that we take over and fix the shit that you have left us. In a couple of days, we will release our first manifesto. For the first time ever, the world will hear us.

We are young and we are angry.

We are Gen Z.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dunno what Gen Z’s are like in America but they seem worse than millennials here in Aus.

We are currently building our website. So stay tuned. We will post it here once it's ready. This is not a bait thread. We are starting a movement.

We are WOKE as fuck. I'm American, I can't speak for Australian faggots. But maybe our movement will inspire them to wake up.

late genx early millenials havent even stepped up to the plate son.some of those kids grew up on the terminator and cannibal corpse. you might get your ass stomped you step out of line.

This is our first promotional poster. Feedback welcomed btw.

Well this is exactly what we want to challenge. I'm still young but I have plenty of ideas. The current state of the world sickens me. And instead of falling into depression, it inspired me and a couple of friends to start this movement. I really don't understand why any of you "grown ups" tolerate that shit. It's fucking insane.

Identity Evropa contacted us a while ago, but we think that they are out of touch and that their approach is strange. We don't really get it. So we don't want to be associated with them. What we are creating is new and different.

You sound like a cringey 16 year old but I sincerely wish you luck. Keep that power level hidden

So what should we do? Just stay silent and do nothign? LOL! No... Not going to happen.

You can't do shit because geriatrics run the government, make the policies and oversee every aspect of your lives.
Get on the city council or school board any where and maybe you will have a chance.

I'm a bit older. Why do you say that? We want to help and do something. I think that this community can help us. If not, where can we go for support?

>Gen Z
>7-14 year olds
>taking over
dumb young nigger scum

it's the same in America. They're gonna be worse than millennials

I'm old enough to post here if that's what you mean.

I read a lot of stuff here. Most of you do nothing. You don't start movement like we do. You just shitpost. This won't change anything. I might be young, but I know that we can make a difference. being a jaded retard won't change the world. Actions will change the world. So don't piss on my parade.

All of these old fucks will die soon hopefully. And one day, the people like that are woke as fuck, will lead the world. It's just a matter of time. No?

You know, I read a lot of stuff online. Reddit, Sup Forums, etc. And most of you have no idea what we really think and how we see the world. It's fucking infuriating to read what you post and what you think we think. Some of you get it. Some of you know how based we are. We are not fucking joking. We are DEAD serious.

If you're serious then change things from the inside by working your way into the system by excelling. This cultural subversion we've been subjected to can't be undone overnight, there needs to be a population-scale reeducation program. So claw your way up, hide your power level as needed, but never forget our end goal

Most of our teachers are flaming Liberal faggots. We are indoctrinated on a daily basis and ys, like someone said in this thread, we need to hide our power. This is not normal. We should be able to talk freely about different opinions. Especially in this country where free speech is enshrined.

calm down old man. gen boomer though z sucks. Everyone knows this

N1 z star

R u going to brin* us to the stars ?

Underage b&. Fuck off kid.

This is exactly what we are doing. Clean shaved, properly dressed, fuck trannies and their homosexual agenda, no more common core, the Bible and its teaching (for some of us, not all), etc. This world is fucked and I sickens me. I really loathe most liberals.

I'm old enough to get killed fighting ISIS while you sip a Budweiser. So get fucked. :)

>Millennials are crying babies.
>Goes on ranty sperge ending in " we are angry"

The GenZ I see are the worst yet and have no idea they are.

Are you trolling or are you actually this much of a faggot holy shit I can't even keep up with whats bait and what the limit of american retardation actually is

It's better to approach things with the motivation to try for a goal. You're on the right track faggots, keep it up.

Well newsflash, we don't suck and we are woke as fuck. This is not a meme, it's real. Do you know how many of us browse this board? Most people that I know know about Sup Forums and especially /Pol. They don't just post stupid shit all the time (well sometimes, LOL). But anyways, most take this stuff very seriously.

I'm NOT trolling ffs. We will launch our Gen Z site in a couple of days. Why do you think I am trolling? I think that so far all my answers are really reasonable. This is sooo annoying. No one takes us seriously. But soon you will.

>start a movement.

So wheres the link?

Let me guess, you are a boomer. Right? LOL!

How much money do you pay annually in taxes? Prob negligible. Your spirit is cute but your opinion is shit because you haven't worked in the system you're trying to change long enough to understand and likely have no concept of what real value is. Shut the fuck up and lurk more. Get laid while you're at it kid.

This is a lie. Shariahblue fucking garbage and funded by Soros. Do you think that we don't know what's going on?

Gen X raised Gen Z. Our apathy fuels their rage. I have to keep my guns locked up to keep my kids from killing trannies.

We will post it in a couple of days here. It's not ready yet.

Go play with your fidget spinners for a few more years then get back to us

Everyone thinks they are going to change the world when they are young - then they grow up.

You are clearly underage.

Top goy.

Good luck with your website. Actually, considering boomers have unironically outshitposted even the worst of what I've ever seen on Sup Forumsee here, you might actually have a shot.

God speed, young goyim.

t.gen-y oldfag who knows a data-mine when he sees one ;^)

ah good you are trolling, you're good at playing an underage faggot though gj amerimutt

this is why i don't believe in the left-right shit anymore. It's either "truth" or opinion.

Thanks for the support. I don't understand why most people are attacking us. We are on the same side. We might be young but still, we are fighting the same fight. Please support us.

Longtime CC fan here. Can confirm, Good luck to these kids. They will end up just as bad as millennials- probably much wose.

Kys

I have read enough about the system and (((them)))) to understand it. Like I have said, we are woke. Not some fucking retarded teenagers. We could meme you all out of existence if we wanted to. We get it. We REALLY get it, all of it.

Good luck youngFags. Do what "we" couldnt.

When our website is up, you will see that I am not trolling. This is frustrating. We are on the same side. Don't attack us.

That's because they are worse.

If its not ready yet then its not "a movement".

GenZ is the gayest generation ever. And I mean literally theres more gay and bi and "genderfluid" genZ than any other generation

I've taught you all that I know. Now you must learn from the greatest teacher of them all—life.

Sick LARP, faggot. When you're done being autistic, feel free to join an Alt Right group and actually contribute to the effort. We're trying to fix things over here.

Thanks, you get it. Most don't. This only reinforce my thinking. Most of the people posting here, even if they are older are fucking faggots.

So you've paid nothing into the system you're trying to change. Your opinion is literally valueless. Go home commie, or at least work for five years, then come back and we'll see how valuable your opinion has become.

fk you

t. 1997 master race

I haven't met any that weren't dumb as rocks, but that's probably because of education just being a brainwashing center.

You don’t start turning 18 until next year so fuck off.

He doesn't hate based blacks he just hates niggers.
He doesn't hate homosexuals he just hates faggots.
He doesn't hate hordes of nonwhite immigrants he just hates illegal immigrants.
He hates political correctness but also hates actual racists and nazis.

He is le based gen zyklon magapede.

This is an 18+ board. Come back in 6+ years.
Also, no one is impressed by your fidget spinners, and all the groundwork for opposing this shit society is being done by Millennials. So fuck off with that shit.

The current state of the world is awful. What can we hope to achieve in this world? Rack up thousands of dollars to get a Marxist education? And then work as a barista while shitposting? This is fucking retarded. Me and my friends won't do it. We are checking out of the system and actively attacking it to destroy it.

Sounds like everything Kekistan represents.

>This is our time
Lol cunt have you looked outside?
Have fun with 'your time'

Good luck kiddo, you'll need it.

Whats the plan on banking and money? Are you going to start your own IMF?

Can you accurately explain what Fractional Reserve Banking is?

It's not about money. It's about values. My values will change this fucked up world that you have created. You have done NOTHING to change it. We will change it. Continue to shitpost and do nothing if you think you are better than us.

I think that MAGAZ is catchy. Magapede sounds lame.

Gen X were literally the worst of all. Edgy SSRIfags.

That's all every "rebel" movement is doing. Trying to destroy the system and unwittingly assisting it. The only true rebellion, that which they seek to prevent, is building. Build families and build communities in spite of all these outsiders who want whites gone. They don't get a say in the matter. Be Poland.

I'm 18 so I can post here. Nice try CIA fag.

It’s gonna be amazing to watch gen Z hit their wall. Think your soooo cool Bc you got an iPhone in elementary. We were are like Wesley Snipes in Blade and you are Stephen dorf you faggot. Now go fetch me some khazar milkers

No one here has "created" this, kid.
We've all inherited this shit

Gen z are more fucked than millennials. Gen z boys are entirely raised on soy and are wearing dresses and makeup and transistioning into girls

Godspeed young man.

This is an entertaining shitpost.

Lol

Gen Z
>get vaccinated
>get autism
>delusions of grandeur

Go play minecraft and stream the YouTube you tiny pathetic fakemales.

This is a good post. Good job, maple nigger.
Keep the west White.

No.

i pay more in taxes, so i do more, literally. The subsidies from my taxes pay for the servers for your website.

Very cute.

Listen, young Z. You are aware that Trump = the Jews, right? Just to be clear, you know that nobody in a position of actually power is currently representing you, right?

>actually looked at pic

Obvious troll is obvious

Sage

You can be Gen Z and Nationalist without worshiping the Jewish kike kisser Trump or joining Alt-Right Jew cock sucking fags or be brainwashed by Lauren Southern or Richard Spencer.

So what about the poster? Asking for a friend (well not really, my brother made it and he asked me to ask).

OMG SAMESIES!

I plan to have a lot of white kids. I'm not part of the 56% club. So my offspring will contribute to the survival of the white race club.

Is 1995 Gen Z or Millennial? I've heard both. Regardless the white race needs to unite.

According to the poster, you've already lost.

>Gen Z
>The Arrogant Generation
You're no better than Millennials, only more conceited. You guys think you're ready to take the world and change it for the better. Let's see one of you arrogant bastards step up and do something but talk shit.

Nope, they're 12 at most.
Boomers 1945-1964
Gen X 1965-1984
Millennials 1985-2004
Gen Z 2005-2024

Marketingfags are trying to change it to sell shitty ads for their websites, and millennials are trying to be part of the next generation because they're maligned so much.

Why do you assume that we all retards? We are creating movement now. What have you done recently to help the cause? Absolutely nothing.

>Alt-Right Jew cock sucking fags
Looks like the programming has worked on you. Be sure not to join any movements and just complain about the collapse of the West from behind a computer screen, goy.
This infighting is retarded. You can call us jew cock suckers after we've saved the West and FedExed their ashes back to Israel. For now, how about you get up and do something yourself, and stop hurling retarded accusations.

Thanks! Your support is welcomed. I can't believe how negative most people are here. I am disappointed.

>you have to be a millennial to post on Sup Forums
also
>some millennials are STILL growing up

I would say they're pushed to the fringes which means more lefties and more nazis on balance.

So you're not Gen Z.

This is our poster. Feedback welcomed. Sage, wtf. Fuck off.

I'm sure r/The_Donald will be more then happy to hear about your manifesto.

GEN Z GANG NIGGA

>We are creating movement now.
There are plenty of White identitarian movements that already exist. You don't need to create another one. I get that you're eighteen and want to be a fantastic little individualist, but how about you come to your senses and apply to IE or join TWP or something?

Why? Do you have any constructive comment?

Anyone who uses 'woke' is a faggot, regardless of whether it is used ironically or not.

What are you talking about. Educate yourself faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z