Uchiha = Kike

> The Uchihas were basically the kikes in all this, Right? Or where they the ultimate goy?

>a daily reminder to take your cartoons somewhere else

there is literally nothing wrong with being an uchiha

> Proudly serve as village police and perform an important and non-parasitic role in keeping order
> Exemplary military service record
> Proud patriots, just have a different idea of what the village's direction should be
> Killed off by a scheming conspiracy during their last attempt at survival and self-determination
Tbh they sound like the goyim

That's the Hyuuga.

> a daily reminder that I can fucking cave your cuck skull in if u wanna fight me

No. They are pure cucks.

> litteraly do nothing wrong
> accept some bullshit deal to kill your brother

That is pure cuck.

Except for being the ultamite irrational bitch.

This
>all those naruhina doujin I fap to

True

I guess that makes the Anbu = the Deep State.

Danzo and the elders (who were never punished I might add) are the deep state. Then latter you find out old man Third was in on it too.

But the Third was just a cuck who had no real influence to stop the Deep State. I wouldn't consider him apart of it, but deffinetly a good goyim.

Not to mention, Sauske acts like an irrational nigger the entire length of Shippuden. Even though he eventually comes around, I think it's a genetic trait that the Uchihas are irrational niggers through the entire show.

Well, except for Itachi. But he killed his entire clan because the Deep State told him to, so Itachi is a fucking Massive cuck.

Uchihas are naturally violent power hungry sociopaths. Naruto is a setting where genocide was objectively the best decision.

>kill an entire clan
>wtf why they so angry and want revenge?

What is this weeb shit.

This in a Malaysian knitting website. There’s no place for your shit here.

Which is why Tobirama had the right idea.

Genocide for the win.

>watching cartoons
Just kys and grow the fuck up

Sauske didn't even know why he wanted revenge. He was just a confused nigger blaming da white man for his problems when at the end, the white man finally kicked his ass and took his arm, making him realise how much of a dumb nigger he was being.

> weeb

You don't even know what a weeb is, and just because you watch a show, doesn't make you a weeb.

Just like watching Lord of the Rings doesn't make you a nerd.

> watching cartoons

South Park and Family Guy are both cartoons as well and they depict the Jew very well

They were angry and violent long before that. See Madra, Asura, the planned coup, and Obito.

Obito was just a pasty goyim for Madaraa.

you're dumb as shit. itachi did what he had to do because he ultimately wanted peace, which spoilers actually happens in the end. he couldn't kill his own brother though, which was ultimately the right thing to do too. itachi is the true hero of naruto.

uchihas didn't do anything fucking wrong
hashirama were the kikes

>Uchiha created an organization that terrorized 5 great nations, killed a Sand nigger leader, caused a rampage in the leaf that killed alot of people comparable to 9/11, controlled a leader behind the scenes, similar to what communist Jews did in Russia.
>Uchiha being nearly massacred
>Uchiha plans to control the world through mind control
>Uchiha being repopulated but we don't know if it's a real Uchiha or just a fake clone

> he wanted peace

So would you betray all white people if it would bring world peace?

uh. what? im talking about the show dude what? lmao. you're literally making shit up.