Yuri!!! On Ice

Episode 11 was a mistake.

where the fuck are the subs

JJ deserved better.

480p was just posted on HS. 720p should be up soon.

>Genki
>Tsundere
>Kuudere
>Slut
>Yandere

what is this expression trying to convey?

They're on Nyaa.

>they see your dick

Chris' boyfriend was the best part of this episode.

He has strong support. He'll be fine.

Chris in glasses was also great.

MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FAIRY IS GOING TO FAINT ON ICE NEXT EPISODE AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO STOP IT

FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

I think you already know

So Yuuri being the playboy in town end confirmed? Victor will get dumped and become Georgi 2.0.

JJ and Pig will marry their lovers as the losers of the GPF

God she's so ugly.

I hope Yuuri finally tells Victor all his insecurities and Victor reassures him that Yuuri's got it all wrong and everything is fine and we get a stellar FS.

Pig is worst

You're so ugly

Can someone please do a summary of the episode? I'm not going to be able to watch until next week or so becaus fucking uni is killing me.

>Implying it won't be "Let's end this. Win or lose, I want to retire next year and begin my life with you."

>What the fuck Yuuri
>I came to Japan for you
>I said I wanted to spend forever with you
>What the FUCK

>3 active threads
Eat a dick.
You probably do on a regular basis anyways.

>not posting the best shota of the episode

Shut up she's not a bitch like Anya

I love smug Piggy

A complete shithead playing with emotions of a pure maiden. WORST BOY

Will Viktor go back to Fairy afterward? Will he attempt to steal him away from Otabike? Or will he pursue Chris?

Subs out.

HS is out.

This seems the most likely

calling it now, next episode will be from Victor's POV and he'll see all of Piggy's love for him when he skates

there you go.

You faggots better link the threads at the beginning or the end because I'm going to miss them all day. You forget the subject sometimes, it's a pain the ass to find them. Please

This thread needs more mobyuri

If only Piggy could see it. He got really upset by seeing Victor appreciating other skaters.

I'm going to burn that fucking dumb ass bowl cut off shota Yuri's head even if it fucking kills me.

I'm just gonna watch you suffer for one week and when they make hot love bonding make up sex I'm gonna be back to laugh at you.

Subs out bois

Yandere > Slut > Genki > Kuudere >* Tsundere

JJ really never loses.

Got any more?

JJ is a good foil for Yuuri, he embraces all the love and support he gets from fans and family/partners and trusts their praise enough to turn into an overconfident asshole. Yuuri isn't obnoxiously arrogant but he's so self deprecating and insecure, he can't deal with fans and distances himself from the people around him.

You guys are insufferable , the episode was great.

Just because you didn't get your fujoshit doesn't mean the episode bad

That's his airhead+surprise face

Predictions?

Fuck off, these threads are bad enough

I know I'm being baited by this episode but I love it

Maybe the FS will be like this year's real GPF and everyone except Yuuri will fall on their faces a few times.

Yuuri just said he'd have Victor step down as coach after the GPF, he never said he'd retire mid-season. We just inferred that he'd retire at this point, right?

There's a bunch of Canadian geese honking incessantly outside of my window. Just screaming at the top of their lungs.

They know JJ lost. They know.

Rest of the sample is on pixiv, too nsfw for this board

It's going to be a long week

What the fuck, you have shit taste user.

Victor will start drinking on a regular basis and soon he'll be one of those bearded stinky hobos you see sleeping with a bottle of cheap fruit wine on the streets of St. Petersburg.

I know. I like to physically hurt myself by reading all of them.

RIS isn't showing me anything, user.

He's always been talking about how he's going to retire after GPF, have you been watching the show?

Someone medicate piggy's anxiety for Viktor's sake

>Kazakh national hero singlehandedly saves the day

Yuuri self destructs, again.

Pichit does his best and skates clean but doesn't have the skillset to win.

Chris messes up a bit thinking about his boyfriend.

JJ gets dominated by Otabek's presence and fails, but refuses to go down without a fight.

Otabek skates in his own way, stoic but elegant like this profile said he would. Wows Victor.

Yurio surpasses Victor's scores and sets a world record. Found Agape at last.

Yuuri's feeling down and Victor is focused on other people. Victor assumes Yuuri knows how he feels and that he'll stay with him whether he wins or not. Post-credits Yuuri tells a mostly naked Victor "Let's end it."

Maybe he can marry dedushka?

That's what he'll say.

Nico ratings?

I could not take his sp seriously because of his outfit. What in the sweet hell was that.

10 was the greatest feel good episode ever, all so they could make us feel like shit with this episode.

Perfect

>Victor get addicted to alcohol
>Yuri hets hooked on benzos

Speak for yourself.

It was kind of a cop-out imo. It's obvious that JJ is normally of a much higher calibre, but I guess they had to remove some of the better skaters to keep up the excitement about whether or not Yuri will win gold.

Let's hope he comes out of it a better person

Viktor can pay him the best psychiatrist in Japan

>he sees your dick

It looks like he is on the verge of crying. ;_;

People are allowed to get worked up about it, an emotional response is what writers aim for.

>I was only 27 years old
>I loved Yuuri so much, I had all the merchandise and performances on DVD
>I pray to Yuuri every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Yuuri is love" I say, "Yuuri is life"
>Yurio hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Yuuri
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's Yuuri
>I am so happy
>He whispers in my ear "please, become my coach"
>He grabs me with his powerful piggy hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for Yuuri
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Yuuri
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Yuuri
>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>Yurio walks in
>Yuuri looks him straight in the eyes and says "I'm just a katsudon fatale that enthralls men"
>Yuuri leaves through my window
>Yuuri is love, Yuuri is life

Guys. Wait.

Yuuri is feeling like Victor never cared and is pushing him away.

We are feeling like Kubo & Co never cared and are pushing them away.

BELIEVE IN VICTOR.
BELIEVE IN KUBO.

Everything will be OK.

>This huge fuck up on JJ's character for no reason.
WHY MAPPA.

>Yurio surpasses Victor's scores and sets a world record. Found Agape at last.
I hope this scene gives me an orgams when I watch it. Thank you very much.

christ

The preview is very hopeful though. Yuuri going "I'm going to skate and show all my love for Victor!". Don't worry, we'll get a happy ending

>psychiatrist in Japan
user...

The skate is literally called Yuri on Ice, and it's an emotional one. If he flubbed this one up, he'll do okay in the next.

That reminds me of something but I can't quite place my finger on what.

JJ ranked 3rd last year and didn't place at Worlds, he's probably joked before just not this bad.

It's the "what the fuck do you mean you're retiring and want me to return to Russia you cruel bastard you think this is a motherfucking game you gave me a goddamn wedding ring, I thought we were in love and engaged how can you do this to me AGAIN" face

No dubs. I lost my faith.

They still exist even if people are shitty to them

Just use the file name, bruh

Nah, the best part was Yurio cheering Otabek on and being impressed by his skillz

>joked

Choked.

His smile and optimism: gone.

>best psychiatrist
>Japan
Top fucking kek, user.

Gookfags ladies and gentlemen.

Victor really needs to tell him he has no desire to compete anymore.

Remember what Kubo said? That she doesn't like doing things halfassedly. She will go further on the misunderstanding. Yuuri's anxiety will rub on Victor and Victor will start thinking that Yuuri doesn't want him as his coach because Victor sucks at it. Victor will think Yuuri will lose and it all be his fault. The choreography wasn't good enough so of course Yuuri wants to end everything and find a new coach.

don't bully the leaf