Hey Sup Forums what anime should I adapt?

Hey Sup Forums what anime should I adapt?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/the-big-o/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death Note and make Light Black

Boku no Pico

SAO
At the end of the movie leave it ambiguous on whether they actually left the game or not.

INCEPTION > PAPRIKA

He should make trilogy: One Punch Man Begins, The Caped Baldy and The Caped Baldy Rises

Gunsmith Cats

Whichever one has a big guy in it.

The Big O

Make an original film in which the main villains are van loli and truck-kun who have teamed up to destroy the world.

Holy fuck that would be perfect. Not only is the final plot nonsensical enough to be a Nolan movie, but he's already done Batman, so he could just go back to the old aesthetic.

Gunbuster.
It would be like interestellar but good.

Serial Experiments Lain but Lain is a strong independent young womyn who posts nude photos of herself on the internet because of how empowering it is. She also sucks cock to gain social status because it's empowering.

Interstellar was kino.

>the power of love used fot the nth time
>kino

Code Geass

Code Geass but replace Lelouch with Bane

Everything Nolan does is kino, bud.

Lucifer and the biscuit hammer

Feat. Keanu Reeves as Lelouch and Tom Cruise as spinzaku

Umineko.

Well, Tom Cruise is short enough to play a teenager.

Saki

I don't remember much from big o because I was pretty young when it aired but Ive been told that the guy us basically Bruce Wayne that moonlights as Batman when he's in the much and he has a female robot butler or assistant or some shit

this is perfect
rottentomatoes.com/m/the-big-o/

>the big o
>rotten tomatoes
crypticrosewater.jpg

Darker than black.

The Big O by Nolan would be kino as FUCK. Since the plot makes no sense maybe his Nolanness would somehow reverse it to be perfectly coherent.

Better yet, rename it Megadeus or something and have it be a reboot that's only loosely adapted from the source material with the same characters and setting.

>Darker than black.
Keanu reeves

>YFW THIS IS A JOKE ABOUT NOLAN BEING TOO GRIMDARK

Planetes

this might actually work in neo-american cenima, just make it so that Pico considers himself a transgirl, make icecream man a priest to add political commentary, Make chico a jew descendant from Auschwitz and coco some kind of middle eastern to deal with family issues and gay stigmas among those people

it would win a fucking oscar. Market it as Kite-runner 2.0

Denpa teki na Kanojo

This. Hopefully he'd make it a bit more Noire

>tfw you're waiting for Netflix to realize how much of a golden opportunity there is in a new GSC anime

If you remove the pants on head retarded power of love, it was kino.
I read somewhere the original script had him transmit the data from the black hole and ended there. But the test audience didn't approve so it got changed.
I'd link proof but i'm too lazy to look it up.

To be fair, it wasn't actually the power of love that did it anyway.

>I read somewhere the original script had him transmit the data from the black hole and ended there
I would have go ape crazy if it had ended there.

I'm not sure all that shit is even necessary.

hibike!

Tiger & Bunny

Is there any Anime with the CIA in it?

The original treatment by Jonah Nolan had him transmit the data and the wormhole collapses at the same moment, making it unknown whether the message made it to earth or not. No tesseract, no bulk beings, no power of love.

Oh god, the saddest reality of it all - no TARS.

Votoms
The final arc is fucking weird anyway

KanColle with Christian Bale as Teitoku. Boats are CG.

I'd want to see him adapt something by Nasu, I think they both love over-explaining shit.

Code Geass
>LeoLuch is an exiled mulatto because Charles got cucked by a nig, and he ends up leading his fellow nigs to freedom while on the path to reclaiming his rightful throne as KANG
>nips would be replaced with nigs
>Suzaku is on Jerome
>Kallen is called Kallen in school but thats her slave name
>calls herself K-nisha
>Suzaku is portrayed as an uncule tom until LeoLuch shows him the light
>Charles is basically Trump

who?

OP SAID NOLAN NOT TARANTINO

Doesn't matter because Hollywood.

akira

but set it in neo detroit and have kaneda be a black kid

Perfect Blue